Dream matches

kelvSYC

NEST Puppet
Everyone knows that when it comes to making Capcom vs. SNK dream matches, CvS2 is about two yards short of a first down, give or take a couple of inches.

So, what would be your dream matches?

To set a couple of ground rules (I thought I just heard "sucks to your ground rules" somewhere...):

1. Two sides only - no three-or-more-way-dances.

2. Each side can have up to two characters fighting at the same time, in honor of SFA3, and four characters total, in honor of the newer KOFs.

3. Each side can have up to three fighters tagging in and out (a tribute to MvC2).

4. Each side can have up to three strikers (in honor of KOF2001).

This means that, with the three above, you can have one character in all the time with three others that tag (rules 2 and 3), two dramatic with two strikers (rules 2 and 4), or three taggers and a striker (rules 3 and 4), or any other such combination.

Any characters found in Capcom or SNK fighters (either of the side-scroller or character varieties), character shooters, or character platformers are fair game.

With that, here are my picks:

• Athena+Kensou (Dramatic) +Bao (Striker) VS M. Bison + Cammy+Juli+Juni (Strikers) -- Just for that Psychic ego...
  • Jae Hoon+Dong Hwan (Dramatic) VS Yun+Yang (Dramatic) -- Family Feud Fun!
  • Kim VS Cody -- See how Kim reacts to the former hero who saved a city but couldn't save himself...
  • Hinako VS Karin -- I can see Karin doing her laughing taunt while Hinako does her 2000 intro in reaction.
  • Yashiro+Shermie+Chris (Tag, all Orochi versions) + Goenitz (Striker) VS Jedah -- Power grudge match...
  • Oboro-Bishamon VS Kagami -- This should be interesting...

Your ideas...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
kim+chang+choi and galford for the striker v.s. fei-long+e.honda+Yun and strider for the striker

two strickly long renge characters then two heavy weights two small fries and two crazy sword fighters for the strikers

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Clark(KOF, duh) vs Alex(SFIII, duh)

I don't need no damn strikers.

Haha just kidding, for the sake of the topic. Heidern would be Clark's Striker and Rolento would be Alex's Striker.

Straight up military grappler battle royale!!!

Darku

New Challenger
Breath of Fire Ryu+Hayate(Dramatic)+Strider(striker)vs.Hibiki+Kaede(Dramatic)+Setsuna(striker)------blade match

Batsu+Sakura(Dramatic)vs. Kyo+Benimaru(Dramatic)-----high school pride match

Akuma+Ryu+Ken(tag)vs. Tung Fu Ru/Geese+Terry+Andy(tag)-----Shotokan master and two students vs. whatever style i forgot's master and two students

Gen+Geese+Mr.Kasanagi(tag)vs. yang/yun+Rock+Kyo(tag)----- old vs. new generation(i forgot Mr. Kasanagi's first name)

Jae Hoon+Yang+Urien(tag)vs. Dong Hwan+yun+Gill(tag)----- younger bros vs. older bros

Solrac

Another Striker
Kim Kap Hwan, Kim Dong Hwan, and Kim Jae Hoon vs Gen, Yang, and Yun