write your combos

write your combos

every one play a character who like and do some combos with him so you can write your combos.
when i play with terry i jump to the player and hit him with h.p and when i land i hit him again with h.p macking to hit and fast i make f+w.p and then i can make tarrys (Dm) after it i make this combo in my brother its hard but if you make it you really make your oppent a loser.

Val

Quiz Detective
With Vice I tend to deep j D, s D, hcb C, qcf C.

Kensou doesn't have decent combos but I tend to do far s C, hcf B. qcf B/D, hcf D. Max mode combo in the corner.
But the primary thing I do with him is short/standard jump then qcf D after which if the oponent starts crouching and attaching do the B version DM since the invincibility frames are enough to pull you through. (note, never do this against benimaru, he will out-prioritise you 4/5 times).

SilverWolf

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Here are some of my favorite combos with Andy:
-(good trick)jump C, stand C(1 hit), HCF+C, Jump C, cancel into Gen'ei Shiranui QCF+D, follow up with any finisher(try to trick your opponent).
-Crouch b, DF+A, Zaneikan A version, cancel into Super. I suggest using his Shorepadan DM only in the corner so that it will fully connect. Otherwise, use his dash super.
-(perform near corner)Stand C(1 hit), HCF+C, right when your opponent is above your head do his DF+A(1 hit), and quickly cancel into strong version of Reverse flame kick RDP + D. If the timing on DF+A is too hard, you can just do his D version reverse flame kick right after the HCF+C. Very damaging!
-(good trick)Stand C(1 hit), DF+A, cancel into A verion Zaneikan, quickly do HCF+C, and you can follow up with either of the combos I mentioned above depending if you're near the wall or not. This combo is tricky because the Zaneikan won't hit as it will only stop right in front of your opponent. Most likely, your opponent will still be trying to defend and that's where you break his/her guard with Andy's dam breaker move HCF+C.
-(not a combo) If you've knocked down your character, quickly jump over him/her and do QCB+ B/D and Andy will do his dive attack backwards! Very good trick! NOTE: you must be right on top of your opponent!
-(Here's another trick)Use Andy's quick Dive attack follow ups to trick your punish and trick your opponent. Dash back by tapping Back Back, and quickly do QCF+B/D and follow up with either C or D finisher. This is extremely fast. You can also do D,DF,F,U and press B/D, and Andy will do his dive attack barely off the ground and then quickly follow up with one of his finishers.

Give these tricks and combos a try and you'll realize Andy is a kickass although extremely overlooked character....mainly due to his difficulty to use.

<small>[ September 02, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: SilverWolf ]</small>