Hottest KOF guy character?

KOSBRAVESHIYUU

Mr. Big's Thug
I have to go with Rock and Terry on this one. Rock mostly cause he does that cute little hair flipp thing when your don't move him! it's cool! I say Terry because...well look at'em he's fuckin hot...NO HOMO!

Amprenta

n00b
top 10 characters

my favourite character its JOE (he`s tha perfect)
in order by their look :
1 Seth
2 Mr. Big
3 Takuma
4 Sayshyu
5 Heavy D
6 Rugal
7 Yamazaki
8 Geese
9 Goro
10 Clark
and also the young boy Chris !! :smirk:

ps: i am mad about Blue Mary .... She is HOT :drool_2: ... arrrrgh...

KOSBRAVESHIYUU

Mr. Big's Thug
Mark of the Wolves said:
King. That is one hot dude. I would almost think he was a woman.

i forgot about him! he has the little ponytail out the mask thin goin on! I wonder if they will every show his face!

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
neo>all said:
Ash is only hot because he looks so much like a girl but with out a pussy to boot.

which is why... :)

i like girl-ish looking guys, so sue me

neo>all

Super nO0b
roninbuddha said:
which is why... :)

i like girl-ish looking guys, so sue me

you'll be hearing from my lawyer
10.gif

Lycan645

Banned
Although I'm as straight as an errect penis I'd have to say Robert. Maybe it's the red sports car, maybe it's the pony tail, maybe it's the chance of a threesome with yuri I don't know. Plus I loved his stage music on AOF2.
kekekegay.gif

Last edited:

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves said:
King. That is one hot dude. I would almost think he was a woman.

I'm scared of King because he looks like a woman. Ay ya yay!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Nothing like a little lemonflav to spruce up the holiday season.

Fighter123

Banned
Lycan645 said:
Although I'm as straight as an errect penis I'd have to say Robert. Maybe it's the red sports car, maybe it's the pony tail, maybe it's the chance of a threesome with yuri I don't know. Plus I loved his stage music on AOF2.
kekekegay.gif

Sick motherfucker!! :oh_no:

roninbuddha said:
hmm, for me, it's a very close match between
Benimaru & Ash

both are HOT imo, Benimaru in a 80's-90's hair band way, while Ash in a Visual Kei looking way... get my drift? no you dont :P

Tru that!!! Heck yes...Beni and Ash are HOT!!! XD Of course, Beni has always been my all-time favorite! :D

Knatty Dreadnok

Crossed Swords Squire
K'21 said:
its Andy and Terry i mean their fucking pimps for god sake (Andy with Mai and Terry with Blue Mary)

I'd have to disagree with that. Andy was constantly dodging Mai for awhile he acted more like a highschool adolescent than a true pimp in my opinion. She's flirt with dude then he'd look away and turn red, what kind of pimp is that? I'm mean it's obvious they've already bumped uglies... hence Mai teasing him in 97' with that baby puppet but dude is far from a player. If anything Mai's playing him.

Terry and Mary to the best of my knowledge only flirted. It's like that casual routine that's common place in the work place. I can see them going on an occasional date but besides that it should be obvious that duo didn't amount to much. Which is why he's still on his lonesome in MOTW and KOF 2K3.

And Robert was a poser at best. He looked the part but I recall Yuri leading his ass by the nose in AOF2 and giving him a hard time. :kekeke:

Now Iori on the other hand is a bonafied gawd damn pimp! I mean am I the only one who caught that crack he made back in 96' about Vice and Mature guarding their virginity! The first thing that comes to mind is a three way or "menage twa" how often do you hear about that in videogames!?! :cool:

Last edited:

Kisado

n00b
I look better than all the guys on KOF. Actually, when they created a lot of the "Bad Pretty Boy" types they used me as the stand-in model.

Tea

n00b
I absolutely love Iori. Guess I'm a loser.

K' has a similar hotness to him too. I like the badass types.

Geese has a handsomeness to him that I find attractive too, and Seth is just... cool. ^_^