Man i done gotten my ass bitchslapped by Original Zero like countless times.

ShinloriYagami

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Man i done gotten my ass bitchslapped by Original Zero like countless times.

Is there a effective stratgey to beat this 6' foot Sucka?

cool character but hard as all hell to beat.

ShinloriYagami

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Originally posted by ShinloriYagami:
<strong>Is there a effective stratgey to beat this 6' foot Sucka?

cool character but hard as all hell to beat.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I eventually beat him and i whuped the shit out of ignis he was a dissapointment if you assk me all hype no skill original zero was harder in my opinion.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
O.zero is a pansy.He is easy to beat.Just knock him down and then wait for him to get up.After that,immediately perform any combos on him before he counter attacks you.I once got a perfect with him using ralf.
Igniz can be either very easy or very hard.Sometimes the CPU igniz just wants to win and he will do all sorts of crazy shit including infinites and DMs including that infamous SDM.

[ May 25, 2002: Message edited by: Devil_Gans ]</p>

ShinloriYagami

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Originally posted by Devil_Gans:
<strong>O.zero is a pansy.He is easy to beat.Just knock him down and then wait for him to get up.After that,immediately perform any combos on him before he counter attacks you.I once got a perfect with him using ralf.
Igniz can be either very easy or very hard.Sometimes the CPU igniz just wants to win and he will do all sorts of crazy shit including infinites and DMs including that infamoud SDM.

[ May 25, 2002: Message edited by: Devil_Gans ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess i fought the very easy ignis because i swear Zero was more of a bastard than he can ever be thats for sure.

Reno Garcia

Morden's Lackey
You can see to made incorrect moves that O.Zero punish hard, is curious that punish supers and SDM when the player performs in a lomg distance, at not punish fireballs in the same distance, run a perform a short jump and hit a combo or hit with a jump kick and block they attack, a can a eye from his crazy rtymin of call striker (Long and the Lion) and his full bastard DM a have patience are the keys to win.. but IGNIS.. it´s a great motherfucker cheap, DAMNiT overpowered bastard :mad:

G

Goemon

Great method for Zero!

When your over 1/2 a screen distance from him stick out some crouching weak kicks. 9 times out of 10 he will whip his coat out. At that point dash in and combo his ass!! You should have him licked in no time!

Best method for Igniz is: Aim to super jump over his head most of the time he will do a move which will give you time to combo him from the other side. The higher the characters jump, the easier he is.

Warning: If Igniz wants to win tho. there is f**k all you can do!