Why isn't Laurence Blood in KOF?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
In Spanish Lawrence = Lorenzo

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'd just like to see more AOF/FF characters from the past make appearances in KOF, or even characters from other SNK properties like Metal Slug. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against new characters, they add much needed spice, I just think when the KOF roster is reassembled each year, new additions should consist of both fresh faces and "revived", classic SNK characters. Over the years, I think KOF has started to lean more towards new characters and has forgotten its "roots" a little bit, but that's just my opinion.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
M:
I'd just like to see more AOF/FF characters from the past make appearances in KOF, or even characters from other SNK properties like Metal Slug. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against new characters, they add much needed spice, I just think when the KOF roster is reassembled each year, new additions should consist of both fresh faces and "revived", classic SNK characters. Over the years, I think KOF has started to lean more towards new characters and has forgotten its "roots" a little bit, but that's just my opinion.
Yup, there's alot of other people around here who feel the same, including me.

When was the last time a new old character was added? Wasn't it Xiangfei in KOF99?

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser
Couldnt agree with you more.
I mean he has so much potential, shit, the whole ff cast does.
Rick strowd would be a great addition, and I would love chonshu to be in it, hes one of my best in the rb series.
Cheng in KOF! Uh, no thank you.

Hon, Bob, Chonshu, Chonrei, & Tung would be the only characters I'd want to see in KOF as playable for a change.

I hate boxers, period and that's all I have to say about that. blow_top

Right now I'd be happy it the FF/AOF roster consisted of an equal number of characters like they did back in KOF 94-95.

The AOF crew need much love. :(

And they sure haven't gotten it for some time. oh_no

<small>[ March 05, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: YeldellGW ]</small>

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
david:
Last I check, I don't think Laurence Blood's name was Larry. Why would a Spanish name be Larry, come on they are trying to go for stereotype here, well probably not.
I thought Laurence Blood was German...?

:confused:

X-death

Raiden's Valet
I think if we get a new Fatal Fury character for KOF, It is most likely going to be Rick or Rock

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Laurence Blood has always been the "forgotten" character from FFS. Ive been using him in FFS and once you lear how to use him he is one of the strongest characters.
I havent seen that wave he does, but I like the spanish dance he does.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
Axel Hawk,Jubei Yamada, Cheng Sinzan, Wolfgang
Krauser,Tung Fu Rue, and Laurence Blood are forgotten
characters in my opinion.
KOF 2003 : Please Just have LB, that's all I ask for.