Character fix

snkool

Camel Slug
What do you think needed to be done to make the US Sports Team better (or for you to actually like them, maybe even better)? Everything except take them out of the game, kill them, or make them non playable. I think they were pretty cool. They just needed to tweak their moves and combos a little more, especially Brian's.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Lucky is one of my favorite fighters...all he needs is a few more combo's, and maybe a move similar to joe's slash kick. Heavy D is fine as is..maybe a new haircut and pants...Brian...well, he has to go, his whole design is worse than Bao's! Replace him with someone else...hell, as a lucha libre guy...Ramon would fit in well with them, and tada!! A better sports team.

snkool

Camel Slug
Orochi_Flava:
Lucky is one of my favorite fighters...all he needs is a few more combo's, and maybe a move similar to joe's slash kick. Heavy D is fine as is..maybe a new haircut and pants...Brian...well, he has to go, his whole design is worse than Bao's! Replace him with someone else...hell, as a lucha libre guy...Ramon would fit in well with them, and tada!! A better sports team.
They could just simply make his design cooler or redesign him.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Give Lucky a few more non-cheap moves, Give Heavy D( how i miss him crying ) one new move and a diffrent DM as well as a haircut and some cargo shorts( in my fan art i always have him in some baggy cargo shorts )

Ditch Brian, man he sucks from design on down. Ramon fits in with the sports team way more then Brian does, there's nothing that can be done to fix Brian who needed to die way more then Foxy did

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I think with a little more speed Heavy-D COULD be excellent.

Aside from the fact that Lucky was damn annoying I could pick up most of his attacks about 3 miles away. A decent character design, but his moves need a revamping. oh_no

Brian is just a big fat turd. There's no hope for him. frown

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
I like Heavy D the most.Among the 3 in the sports team, he has the best combos and they look cool.He is also the most playable character in the team.Brian actually is pretty powerful when used right.His moves are all very damaging.

<small>[ March 01, 2003, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Devil_Gans ]</small>

Bionic Lester

Cheng's Errand Boy
A little voice in the back of my head thinks it would be hysterical if they added in the guy from League Bowling.

mog

Bead Banger
snkool:
What about that girl for Neo-Turf Masters or Baseball 2020?
More games need the scantily clad bouncing breast chick from 2020 :D

snkool

Camel Slug
Maybe they could add an all-new character to the team, especially if they need four members.