Should Terry be the KOF hero again?

Jedah

New Challenger, ,
They need to beef em up a bit more first.. then make him the Main char again.

Reno Garcia

Morden's Lackey
Originally posted by P-Geyser:
<strong>Well I am sorry to put a damper in things Oroch F but you and I basically know that those shitty HK writers will make Terry stay defeated and that in the end it will probably be the same old tiresome B.S. like Kyo and Iori continuing their fight or Kyo,Iori,K teaming together and uing their powers to defeat the boss.

Hey TEKYO what up? it's me "Andy" from sg-zone.</strong><hr></blockquote>

O.K the fight of Kyo and Iori continues countless and that´s have a winner: Kyo, I don´t care it have a new super (in cometary) interesting (You know a winner of this, of course) fight again the Yagami and Kyusanagi, a have a little irony...
Iori can continue in KOF because is genetic and born incapacity to defeat and kill it Kyo, because is the main goal of him, if He kill kyo, he can´t should be in future KOF´s for storyline not a shit dreammatch.

Ninjitsuwolf69

New Challenger
I don't know If he should be the hero in KOF, SVCC2 yes, but not KOF. It just doesn't feel right, But he should be given more to do in the main story, and more eveolved, but at the same, be treated equally with other characters.

In MOTW2, If he's gonna be a hero, make him earn it like he always did back in the good SNK days. maybe MOTW2 could have Terry suffing defeat, and picking himself up again as a result. that's a true hero, not some Ryu like "I'm invincible" loser, and very in character for him.

D

Devils Child

Terry is a powerhouse, a mountain-mover, a tower of strength that was taken down only by Lord Wolfgang Krauser and Kyo. Krauser is a no-show, and Kyo is a fiery young upstart with the Kusanagi flame, the defender and keeper of this flame, while Iori is Kyo's fiercest competition, I still think Iori owns Kyo's ass, and Kyo owns Terry.

K' is my pick for the king of fighters hero and champion. He has style, like Iori, substance and flare, like Kyo, and wickedly devastating power moves like Terry. K' is perfect, as any hero should be. He has a sense of fashion, he has got style, charisma, speed, agility, strength, Terry just doesn't have what it takes to roll with K', and although Terry might kick Kyo's ass all over the place, he would get blasted by K'.

My advice? My dream? Put K', Kyo, and Iori with Mai and have them be some new kind fof team, the all-star dream fighting team full of noble warriors and skillful fighters whose only purpose is to crush the plans of the maniacal forces behind KOF.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
no doubt about it

I'm tired of all these sissies trying to claim the throne

There can only be one King of Fighters

And that is Terry, the original Geese killa

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger

My advice? My dream? Put K', Kyo, and Iori with Mai and have them be some new kind fof team, the all-star dream fighting team full of noble warriors and skillful fighters whose only purpose is to crush the plans of the maniacal forces behind KOF. [/B]

Expanding on that idea for 2k4 (where Ash is evil or whatnot) have 2 hero teams.

One team Kyo, Iori and 3rd new character

And the second hero team to have Terry, K' and Ryo as the new wave south town team. This way you could have Butt, Robert and Yuri as the new AoF team.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm sure this has already been said somewhere in this thread, but no matter what the tounament that appears in the FF games is called, Terry has never been the main character of the series of video games titled "King of Fighters". I don't think he should ever be the main character of this series. I'd much rather they just make more Fatal Fury games. I always enjoy the FF games more than KOF anyway.

I'll be plenty happy if Ash is the main character for the next 2 or 3 games, and then is replaced by someone completely new again.

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
true, he was never hero of any GAME called KOF, however, he is the true heroe of the KOF TOURNAMENT in the eyes of many (do kyo and k' have a heroic bone in their bodies?) And lets face it, we all know every other fighter plays second fiddle to kof, so Terry is effectively relegated to being a 2nd rate hero, which sucks

Ninjitsuwolf69

New Challenger
As far as I'm concerned, the only real SNK heroes are Terry and Haohmaru, who always get accused of being old and and past their prime. Even now, these two are best suitable to fill such a main characters role, and heroes like them are badly needed.

Rock's cool, but he's just a lackey to Terry, and he's a tratior.

Kaede rocked, but we may never see him again.

Alfred and Rick were cool too, but I think they've had they're 15 minutes of fame.

Kyo's decent, but he's more of an "Invincible Anime schoolboy who wins no matter what" Character, and he's always needed help when it came to big bosses, like Rugal and Orochi (who was far more easy too beat).

Ryo's OK, despite the "shoto clone" stick he's been getting, but he hasn't done much in over a decade.

K' doesn't compete and Ash Crimson's SNK's biggest embarrasment ever.

Ninjitsuwolf69

New Challenger
Nice to see someone agreeing with me

Genocide Cutter: what do you think of my previous post about Terry earning his main spot all over again

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
a pretty sound idea, although really, he already has suffered defeat, he hasn't won a kof since 1998 (real bout fatal fury was kof 98), so it's really about time he smacks up all those other pansy chumps. He does need to be more involved in things though, having him there to merely make up the numbers sucks! Give a vendetta, a rivalry, somthing, no more of this alsoran bullshit already!

amittttp

n00b
Ryo would be better!

Nope! Me thinks Ryo would be much better. He should be KOF hero. It's ok if it is Sie Kensou or Iori.
Ryo alone without his team will be superub.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
Like I said Terry should not be the hero of "KOF". Though what pisses me off is that playmore wont make anymore freaking FF'S at least another damn MOTW'S 2 would be much appreciated where Terry can have imoprtance instead of being the sidlined charcter that he constantly is in KOF:blow_top:

seiya masters

New Challenger
the new/old king of fighters

Goenitz_190' said:
Definately. I reckon Terry could take down Kyo, Iori, or K' anyday.
Someone said that in a KOF comic Terry loses to Kyo...I just can't see how a young little punk kid could beat the experience of Terry...

terry is tought but kyo is punk
lazy yes punk no
and yes terry should once
again run the pack
the again he is the lone wolf so
it would be a realbig twist before terry is
once again the king of fighters

oh yeah and the way 2K3 left off its gonna be at
least another 3 games before that hapens
remember 2k4 is gonna be another Dream match
so well just have to be patient

seiya masters