Should I pre-order The KOF 2000 for the DC?

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Since The Rage is still taking pre-orders for The KOF 2000, should I get it? I really had a blast with Evolution ('99), but I haven't played the actual MVS version of 2000 yet. Besides the extra classic stages from previous installments, what are some other noticeable differences?

10 in 2010

Your in exactly the same boat as me pal. I've never played any KOF past'99. I HAVE preordered it for my DC because it's a new KOF and one of my final salutes to the DC. I also enjoyed the DC '99 so i see no reason why this shouldn't be good. go straight ahead!!!! :D

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Thanks man! I think I will go ahead and place my pre-order for it. By the way, do the stages have intros like in '94-'96?

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I'm getting it on Friday, you should go ahead and do it...

Shin Guile X

Mickey's Coach
Originally posted by 10in2010:
<strong>Your in exactly the same boat as me pal. I've never played any KOF past'99. I HAVE preordered it for my DC because it's a new KOF and one of my final salutes to the DC. I also enjoyed the DC '99 so i see no reason why this shouldn't be good. go straight ahead!!!! :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

I am on the same boat. I haven't played any KOF game since 99. Can't afford home carts at the moment and my arcade is a joke!

Plus it is good to get a new DC game again.