Unlocking Silber in Buriki One

Previously on this forum, it was stated that to unlock the boss, Silber, you had to beat the game with every character. Well, last night I discovered one stipulation. You have to beat Silber with every character. What this mean is that you must go through the game without losing a single fight, and then beat Silber himself. Not sure if you can continue on him or not. I'm almost 100% positive of this theory, because I pugged the game in and didn't stop untill I cleared it with every character, but still couldn't unlock him. Then I went back with the character I didn't fight him with (Takato) and beat Silber. After that, he was selectable. Sorry to be so long winded. I hope this helps somebody out.

Silber is MIGHTY!

AOF

C

Caris Nautilus

You can continue on Silber as much as you want, if you had to perfect him, it'd be impossible, cause he's cheap as hell even on level 1.

Does anyone agree? Dissagree? Has anyone even read this post?

. . .

Pink saddle balm on the needle house. Blink may false on the kerning app. Or, with a glazing tuner, all but jeering moistens the calm. Bees.

AOF

Whoops,
Sent that post same time as you Drift. Thanks for making me fell like someone cares.

AOF