Hyper Neo geo 64 Rumors?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well there are to rumors,

one of which saying there is a art of fighting 64. I believe this one is false. Before Buriki One was released this one was floating around, I think it was picked up because of the inclusion of one of the art of fighting characters in the game (Buriki One)

the other is there is a Super sidekicks 64, this I have no idea. Soccer is a big seller in europe so this may be true but who knows.

those are the only 2 rumors I heard of.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Ya i heard about the super sidekick 64 as well (i know the art of fight 64 is ture!) due to a friend of mine the same person i buying thouse boards off of has a beta version of art of fighting 64 ( he want 6,000 dollars for it) that alittle out of my range! (they where giving to some japan arcades to beta test (but where called off and very few where sent!) so i been told!

man i love to get my hands on that super sidekicks 64!!!!

DaemoN

Camel Slug
I am well aware I'm replying to an oooooooooold topic, but ....

What a big crock of lies, Art of Fighting 64 my ass :-)

Holy Shit .... :D - back from the dead. I also vote a big NO to the possibility of an Art of Fighting game on the Hyper :tickled:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
There is not an Art of Fighting 64 game. If there was, it would have most deffinitely been released. Prolly some confusion because Ryo Sakazaki is in Buriki One. Sidekicks 64 sounds great though. I'd love to play that.

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
These are rumours guys, when the hyper 64 first came out there were many games planned including a 3D KOF, AOF and Super Sidekicks!

I doubt any of them got past planning stage because the hyper died of its ass!

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Never heard either of those rumors... don't believe em either!

I do know that Vektorlogic has a 64 game in the works... maybe Jeff can give us a couple of tidbits about it....

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
There was apparently a Hyper 64 Pocket handheld in the works, that used the same carts from the Hyper. It came with a messenger-style bag to hold the cart in. :D

amdg

n00b
Jeff Is A Thief

JEFF IS A THIEF

I PAID FOR OVER $2000.00 IN PCB'S AND NEVER GOT THEM, OVER 4 MONTHS AGO I HAVE MADE MANY E-MAIL TO JEFF AND CALL HIM WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI, THEY ARE LOOKING INTO THE MATTER.

IF ANYONE HOW WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI WEB LINK BELOW
https://www.ifccfbi.gov/update/

DON’T BUY FROM THIS GUY

SORRY JEFF
FRED THORNBURY
AMDG AMUSEMENTS

IF YOU CALL ME AND SEND MY MONEY BACK I WILL STOP INFORMING PEOPLE OF YOUR CRIMES

VEKTORLOGIC
JEFF FERRIER
(011) 44-164-2675-533 (THIS IS THE NUMBER FROM THE USA) OFFICE OR HOME
(011) 44-1325-488466 (FAX)
(011) 44-7957-256382 (OTHER NUMBER)

ADDRESS:
UNIT 4 NESTFIELD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
ALBERT HILL, DARLINGTON COUNTY DURHAM
DL12NW

NOW I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYONE GO TO HIS HOME AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND GET THERE MONEY BACK BUT IF YOU DO GRAB 2000.00 AND PAYPAL IT TO ME AT AMDG@ARCADESHOWROOM.COM. YOU CAN EVEN TAKE A 10% FINDERS FEE FOR YOUR EFFORTS

THANK YOU