Hyper Games

Lightning

n00b
Hi all Hyper fans,

Could someone please post a list of all the avalible hyper games.

Thanks Lighty...

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
i but them in cabnet order

(fighting cabnet)
samuari shodown 64
samuari shodown 64 2 warrior rage
fatal fury 64 wa
buriki one

(driving cabnet)
Etreme rally
Offbeat racer

(gun cabnet)
Beast Buster 2 Second Nightmare

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Wow Fatal Fury 64!? I want to see screenshots! someone post!

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
uh the graphics look like crap, just imagine the original Tekken with Terry Bogard and pals looking just like Tekken rip offs
smile.gif

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Gambit is on drugs. While the graphics in Fatal Fury 64 may not be as good as Warriors Rage 64, they are still way beyond Tekken. FF64 has superior lighting effects and animation as compared to Tekken.

Gambit has some kind of Tekken obsession. He thinks any 3d fighter is a Tekken rip off.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well a Tekken or Virtua Fighter rip off they all look the same to me. Its all shit in my opinion. Those 3D games all are crap, even the hyper games. I'll stick with my 2-D machine
smile.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I would love the opportunity to see the game and judge for myself, but the idea is way cool.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If you go to your local arcade they should still have the Hyper up. I know a few arcades and movie theaters here in my town still have them up and running.

C

Caris Nautilus

Gambit, You say Wild Ambition is a "Tekken rip", Well tekken is a Virtua Fighter rip off last time I checked, And you're on crack cocaine if you think FF:WA doesn't look better than tekken, I think It looks better than tekken 2...

O

Omega-NEO

(sits back... sparks up a joint... sighs...)
Ah... well... speaking of Fatal Fury 64, I got to play it for the first time on Wednesday as I discovered that the small arcade at my college had just moved a Neo-Geo Hyper64 model into the back corner of the room. The graphics were very cool in my humble opinion. They didn't have the same captivating effect on my senses that Fatal Fury Special in the arcade had on me the first time I encountered it, but it was much better than Tekken! I guess I have grown accustomed to hi-res graphics and millions of polygons being rendered instantaneously because of my ownership of a Sega Dreamcast. Back when I encountered FF Special (and made the decision to purchase a Neo) I was only exposed to NES and Sega Genesis graphics... needless to say I was blown away by the Neo-Geo home system (mine was the Neo-Geo Gold). Anyway I am off subject... I did play FF64 on Wednesday... I plan on giving it another go come Monday when classes resume... in the meantime I'm toking my joint and posting messages.

JRock917

, ,
hope your toke goes well... I would like to play this hyper, I have simply not been able to find one.