Warrior's Rage/Asura Zanmaden

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yeah, I'll watch any hyper vids you make man, just keep bringing them. :D

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I wish I had a more convenient means of AVI capture. In order to capture, I have to play on a 320x240 window on my monitor, which is kind of a pain. Oh well. VirtualDub is great stuff, but one utility can't be all things to all people.

BTW, I've now beaten the game with Haohmaru, Genjuro and Ukyo. Ukyo seems to "die" at the end of every game since SS2... though it's always really vague and semi-poetic, so it's left to chance. I really liked Genjuro's, though. It gave the impression of him finally putting an end to his blood feud with old Haohmaru.

Oh, and the picture in the credits of Haohmaru and Genjuro with an arm around each other and grinning is just priceless. :D

-Deuce

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Yeah, I happen to like that too. ;)

Here you go:

s-hao-s.jpg

Deuce

Yup, that's the one. How'd you get such a nice copy? Do you have the others, perchance?

-Deuce

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Originally posted by Deuce:
<strong>Yup, that's the one. How'd you get such a nice copy? Do you have the others, perchance?

-Deuce</strong><hr></blockquote>

yes I do...

<a href="http://www.samuraishodown.com/samurai/" target="_blank">www.samuraishodown.com/samurai/</a>

look familiar?

Deuce

If anyone's still keeping up with this, yes, I'm still making the videos, and actually recorded a few good matches last night, but the video and audio was so horribly desynced that they were worthless. :( I'll try again tonight.

-Deuce

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
cool vids, deuce. The game looks tight! If you isn't too much to ask, can we see some of shiki in action? I haven't played the 64 version of the SS games in a long time, and I want to remember how she plays.

[ December 01, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>