Stop NGF? -- Please Read! :)

The Black Knight

Cheng's Errand Boy
I had a fun little idea.
http://www.tintagel.net/
http://www.tnsgroup.com/policies/

Guess what? This is NGF's webhosting. Read their acceptable use policy. Doesn't it sound like a lot of this stuff is being broken?

Tell the people at:

abuse@tnsgroup.com

About how NGF is abusing their acceptable use policies.
smile.gif

I personally recommend:

- Copyrighted material used without permission.

- Content that promotes any illegal or prohibited activity.

And my personal favorite...

- Harassing, annoying, or otherwise interfering with any person's, group's, or organization's use or enjoyment of the Internet experience.

You should also try the Chardonnay...we carry a fine vintage.

You know, I bet if they got a lot of e-mails from tons of different people (I'd recommend using your real name to make it official) explaining these violations...

<rpg>
Something wonderful will happen!
</rpg>

- The Black Knight

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Yep....I would say that NGF has broken some of these agreements...lets send this provider a little complaint about what NGF is doing with their site...Shawn would you do the honors? I would be glad to see NGF.com burn like all the other NON-OFFICIAL SNK SITES ON THE WEB...Oh wait NGF IS the only unofficial SNK site on the web...My bad yo...haha

Little 5 year old Dion:

"Daddy, I want to sell Neo-Geo carts when I grow up!"

"What the fuck is a Neo-Geo cart son?"

"It is a videogame for a system called the N-E-O G-E-O."

"Oh, and how much does a neo-geo cost?"

"Uhhhhhh about 700 dollars...I need to wash yer car daddy...I need money...then I'll scribble my name all over the walls in the house...the value will skyrocket...Muahahaha!!"

:
biggrin.gif
ion gets bopped on the head by his dad::

This is why he is the way he is today folks...he was beaten by his parents as a kid...I've come to the conclusion...NGF will never learn. Scamming people with anything is wrong and will get you nothing but bad media...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Fuckin Smiley face...that is supposed to say...DION NOT
biggrin.gif
ion