VDG update list

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
let the brand new Neo cart flood continue... as I said in a previous post, for anyone out there who wants one of those, take advantage, great prices.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
This new cart flood is unheard of in the Neo community. Anyone interested in carts or CDs should jump on the bandwagon, cause I doubt this kind of thing will EVER happen again!

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Wow, another batch of new Neo Geo games! I was wondering, is VGD taking pre-orders, or does one have to check out and pre-pay? Their prices are better than NCS, so what will happen to those people who already pre-ordered at NCS? Can they cancel the pre-order?

Exploding with Energy Sid

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Get your stuff in gear guys, the stuff at VGD is flying off the shelf (or flying off the net? flying off the webpage? flying off something damnit!). I didnt even get one of the carts I wanted cause it seems they took phone orders... they should have cleared that up before. Anyways, go there now before its too late

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by outsider:
Get your stuff in gear guys, the stuff at VGD is flying off the shelf (or flying off the net? flying off the webpage? flying off something damnit!). I didnt even get one of the carts I wanted cause it seems they took phone orders... they should have cleared that up before. Anyways, go there now before its too late

SO what, I'm sticking with NCS

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
"SO what, I'm sticking with NCS"

So what? So if you want something from VGD, buy it now. Sheesh, what kind of an answer is that? Is it illegal for you to buy from another store? I have preorders from both :P