budokahn
streets of rage 2
gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!
converted to neo would be nice
oh and ramparts too

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I really can't post "Columns" since it's basically a rip of someone else's game (Sega). I may e-mail and ask for permission though. If not, no big loss, we're redoing the graphics, sounds, and gameplay to make an original game.

Jeff

Originally posted by Atariguy:
<STRONG>Will this be made for Neo CD? You could just put the game online for people to download it and burn it to a disk.</STRONG>

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NeoGeoHybrid:
<STRONG>warriors of rome 2
populous
phantasy star 2 and 4
budokahn
streets of rage 2
gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!
converted to neo would be nice
oh and ramparts too</STRONG>

What would be the point of making all those on the Neo? When they are all readily available already on another system?

I really don't think "re-packaging" other systems original games to work on the Neo is all that great. It's just emulation, using a Neo instead of a PC.

But the original games J. Kurtz speaks of sounds really cool.

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
I would love to see a MAME port to a MVS cart. It would be sweet to be able to have 4 or 5 carts with all the classics on them. Anybody agree?

Chichiri

Quiz Detective
Don't anybody's head explode when I day this but...I agree with drift king (makes sure he doesn't have a tempurature) no sense in redoing old genesis games on the neo because its cheaper for genesis 9assumign that these games may very well one day be burned onto actual carts, let us hope so), illegal, and just not nearly as cool as the though of a brand new game. though enhanced versions or "fansequals" to existing games would be rather cool. Maybe borrowing the engine of another game even. But straight out ripping off another companies game is rather weak, especially if you intend to distribute it highly. plus its a waste of time, beause if you can dl a neo rom, you can dl a genesis rom that will most likely be a better copy anyway.

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I CAN SEE A GOOD POTENTIAL FOR THIS DEVICE.........ESPECIALLY FROM A GAME MAKING POINT OF VIEW..........

ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT SOME OF YOU CRAZY FUNSTERS COULD COME UP WITH........

(IVE ABOUT 80 MEGADRIVE GAMES(GIVE OR GIVE), SO IM NOT HURTING FOR MEGADRIVE TITLES) I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME COOL SEQUELS OR GAME REMIXES (SAY PHANTASY STAR 4 EGINE, MAPS SPRITES, DUNGEONS DIALOGUE MUSIC AND GRAPHIC ALL CHANGED, AND THE GAMES LENGTH DOUBLED)

IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE!

DEVIL_GUI

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Chichiri:
<STRONG>Don't anybody's head explode when I day this but...I agree with drift king</STRONG>

Why would anyone's head explode? I never make invalid points, or post lies. Moreover I don't even know you, so why should you have a problem with me?

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]