Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another NGF KOF 2000 Up On Ebay

Armored Scrum Object

Angry Another NGF KOF 2000 Up On Ebay

Sheesh, not again!! I wonder if "Big Billy Bob" will win this time.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...item=473055706

Ryan

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Give it time it will be down
    http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/consumer/img/con_img_rod.jpg
    Finally, a game that won't jade any morons !!!

Thumbs down

These guys never give up. They'll keep putting that fake shit up as long as they can . . . but my complaint to Safe Harbor is already sent, and I suggest that everyone else here do the same. Also, isn't it funny how they start bidding it up themselves from the very beginning? Come on guys, that shill bidding crap really gets old fast . . .
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/chimpmeister/msx4.jpg[/img].[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/chimpmeister/msx2.jpg[/img]

New Challenger

Thumbs down

Nevermind the game...

The item is "pictured on the rarest collectible dream item of every true Neo collector" ... the "most sacred item in the Neo world, the NGW Mat"

Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

Iori

pirate

complaint sent. see ya in hell, NGF. Lord Illicious, got a parody yet?

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Unhappy

Some people just never learn...
    *SIGH*
    KOF Team China Enthusiast & Puyo Puyo Addict... Max Rensa - 10

If the "fun" has disappeared from the Neo Geo and its games, it CERTAINLY isn't SNK or Playmore's fault. It's the over-crazed fanbase that is trying so desperately to add some value to their shallow lives by adding unnecessary value to an item that is only intended to bring entertainment, not stature. Wake up and become part of the reconstruction... not the future demise.

"I don't think - therefore I ain't..." - Green Velvet

"I'm not used to being liked, however, I am very familiar with hatred." - Neon Genesis Evangelion

NEST Puppet

icon15.gif

Boys....Boys.....Boys......

You guys dont give Up do Ya....

It's going to be ok .....

You know when I did not have money to get what I wanted I took it upon myself to find ways to make extra money.

Theres no greater feeling in the World than holding a NEW AES Neo-Cart...

Stop mooching your Folks for cash and try an extra Curricular Activity....
    Youll have your NGF games in no time.

Neo-jorge
    www.Neogeofreak.com

icon15.gif

Jeesus. look at this guy.

Iori

what brand of glue are you sniffing, Neo-Jorge? The real, authentic version of KOF2K is cheaper than your master's version.

NEST Puppet

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Iori:
    [B]what brand of glue are you sniffing, Neo-Jorge? The real, authentic version of KOF2K is cheaper than your master's version.

Oh you must mean the Japanese version that is not out Yet?

Why WAIT break open that piggy Bank....
    Run to the nearest ATM.....

Get your NGF English Version TODAY....

Neo-jorge

www.neogeofreak.com

Support your local Sheriff

icon25.gif

Well, I could buy the NGF version, but seeing as how NGF has a problem delivering product to me (remember the two carts) I really see no need in sending my money into a void! Besides, it is much better spent on converting a Striker's 1945 cart and using the artwork at http://nickthfury.cjb.net

Besides, if you all could be more honest about the game in the description at Ebay, maybe the first two auctions might not have been ended by Ebay's Safe Habor..... 'This is an unofficial release of the game converted from the MVS version of the cartridge and includes an unofficial insert (official NGF insert), unofficial sticker (official NGF sticker), and an unofficial manual (official NGF manual).

And do not tell me that Ebay did not end the first two auctions, we all know that the posts about them at NGF's web site are lies....

So, Neo-Jorge, why all the lies being spread? What is so hard about being honest?

Keith

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

icon25.gif

Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
    So, Neo-Jorge, why all the lies being spread? What is so hard about being honest?

Keith
    The answer is simple, really...
    The more lies he tells, the more Neo Geo mats he receives.

If the "fun" has disappeared from the Neo Geo and its games, it CERTAINLY isn't SNK or Playmore's fault. It's the over-crazed fanbase that is trying so desperately to add some value to their shallow lives by adding unnecessary value to an item that is only intended to bring entertainment, not stature. Wake up and become part of the reconstruction... not the future demise.

"I'm not used to being liked, however, I am very familiar with hatred." - Neon Genesis Evangelion

Loyal Neo-Disciple<

Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
    Theres no greater feeling in the World than holding a NEW AES Neo-Cart...
    Except if it works...

icon25.gif

DOH! DIY, you nailed that one right on the head!!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/chimpmeister/msx4.jpg[/img].[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/chimpmeister/msx2.jpg[/img]

NEST Puppet

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VinylBoy:
    [B] The answer is simple, really...
    The more lies he tells, the more Neo Geo mats he receives.

I can really Tell you have a passion for NGF Mats, just give in to The call and get One.

Only AT
    WWW.Neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

NGPSkinhead

Why worry about KoF2k if NGF already reported us about the great cancelled plans from snk to release a homeconsole with ngpgames. Everyone can create such rumours. But I must admit, NGF has lots of fantasy. Let them dream in their own world.

Loyal Neo-Disciple<

Originally posted by NGPSkinhead:
    Why worry about KoF2k if NGF already reported us about the great cancelled plans from snk to release a homeconsole with ngpgames. Everyone can create such rumours. But I must admit, NGF has lots of fantasy. Let them dream in their own world.
    Thats no rumor acctually, I remember up it being told at Sector:NGP a year ago.

NEST Puppet

Who's Telling lies????

NGF Always delivers.....

You guys have a sick fascination with NGF it seems, Really guys look at how many post you guys have Wasted trying to make Us look like bad guys.

NGF Is 100 % LEGIT.....

WWW.negeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

icon27.gif

So, Neo-Jorge, if we are being honest here, what happened with the first 2 KOF2000 auctions NGFUSA had up on Ebay?

I'm just curious... Especially since what is on Ebay is something totally different than what I hear is on 'www.neogeofreak.com'

Keith

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

icon25.gif

Originally posted by Neo-jorge:

I can really Tell you have a passion for NGF Mats, just give in to The call and get One.

Only AT
    WWW.Neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Sorry... but I think you and your misconstrued bunch of misfits have already lost me as a "follower" many moons ago with countless flame wars on the DHP list. Try to find someone else that may be silly enough to actually give you their hard earned cash.

BTW, if someone can repost up the two letters from Ebay that showed how each one of those *AHEM* other company's auctions were indeed cancelled... I would LOVE to see how Neo-Jorge can justify these so-called "big sales" when they sound more like big cancellations. Besides, I think Ebay's word is much easier to trust than type from that *AHEM* other company.

Cham Cham's Banana

The first auction was ended by eBay because we listed other items for sale. Other than that, everything was fine. We did manage to sell to the KoF2000 to the high bidder anyway.

But with all the new sales for other games we have had, we consider it a complete success. That's why we have offered more to the consumers who don't want to wait for the restock this coming December. And this helps NGF meet new Neo fans out there and we help them complete their collections.

And for your info, the term "BIG" is being applied to any people that come along and become "Big Tymers."

So, you too can become "Big Keith" or "Big Mouse" whenever you're ready to take your Neo collecting to the next level.

Thanks to our eBay sales, we have made many new friends and made many of them into "Big Tymers" with their purchases of the unreleased games like Ganryu, SDB, etc.

And as usual, NGF is leading the way. We remember some DJ saying "paper has no value."
    Well, look at how the "paper goods" and other Neo collectibles are gaining in value. That little Neo Pocket promo folder with flyers just sold for over $140.00 on eBay!!
    $140 for some PAPER flyers.

See, when NGF starts the lead or has items first, the "blind fury jealousy" from everyone makes people say "who would want that." Then 2 to 4 years later, you guys are all hunting down the items and paying high prices for the things you said were worthless.

As usual, just mark down the NGF words, and in 2 to 4 years start copying us.

NGF is always first to start the trend.
    Watch, if NGF sold their Neo collection and denounced the entire Neo collecting, the entire Neo market would crash.

Hhmm.... gives us an idea.

NGF
    www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited October 19, 2000).]

Cham Cham's Banana

NGF is always first to start the trend.
    Watch, if NGF sold their Neo collection and denounced the entire Neo collecting, the entire Neo market would crash.

Hhmm.... gives us an idea.

--------------------------------

That means, NGF is keeping the Neo alive.
    Without Dion, Chris, Jorge, and the entire NGF crew, the Neo market would completely CRASH within 1 year!

NGF turned a little dying system (games being sold for $20 to $200) to a true collectible market (games from $50 to $2000). Without NGF (the NeoGeo Future), there would be no more Neo HYPE, and no more motivation to keep going.

NGF has the crump, and people just have to realize this (if they value their investments).

NGF
    www.neogeofreak.com

Thumbs down

"NGF turned a little dying system (games being sold for $20 to $200) to a true collectible market (games from $50 to $2000). Without NGF (the NeoGeo Future), there would be no more Neo HYPE, and no more motivation to keep going."

I am sure you are right. With you guys around, there will always be inferior carts available to big tymers at unreasonable prices. I have seen your stock list before, and sure you have a lot of games in stock, and even a few (very few) at competitive prices, but the rare ones are always overpriced...and that is assuming that any of the carts you sell are not scam ones. The bulk of your business is obviously the scam carts, just look at all the KOF 2000 games that keep appearing with the NGF logo on the side. That is crap! What is the advantage of being a big tymer? I would waste all that money by buying one of these high priced NGF carts from you guys just so I could be considered on of the NGF elite- and for what, what would I actually gain? Oh, I know! I would gain the reputation for being a complete fool. I will have a REAL KOF 2000 cart eventually, and it will be worht much more than that overhyped piece of junk that keeps showing up on Ebay... my complaint will be sent soon.

OK, so there was a description issue with the first auction, sh*t happens....

What happened with the second auction?

Keith

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

icon25.gif

Originally posted by NGF:
    See, when NGF starts the lead or has items first, the "blind fury jealousy" from everyone makes people say "who would want that." Then 2 to 4 years later, you guys are all hunting down the items and paying high prices for the things you said were worthless.
    An easy defense to those that realize their value to the world isn't as big as what they thought. "They're just jealous..."; a typical cry to the few that know that they're losing steam. When it's a few people sending back nasty comments, the defense works. However, we have 98% of the Neo Geo gaming world denouncing your credibility and your name. I HIGHLY DOUBT in scenarios like this that it's jealousy...

No fair making promises to a certain DJ that you never intend to keep!!

But it IS good to see that you are remembering some of my earlier dictated verse about paper. Seems that the brain is good for something anyhow (don't get TOO HAPPY though, it was just a minor compliment). Just forgive me when I say in a rather harsh, yet unforgivingly polite tone that "I don't believe you".

Thread Information