Captain Tomaday Homebrew Insert preview

Shawn

snkusa.com
Now this is what I’m talking about! This is the best Captain Tomaday insert I have ever seen, by far. I’m being completely honest here. Very nice work Jeff, keep it up! I would gladly purchase a NGH version of Captain Tomaday if you offer one for sale.

Robi15

20 Year Member
The inserts are looking better and better.
This one and the Slug 1 inserts made by Jeff are the best!!!
happy.gif

Robi15

Robi15

20 Year Member
How's it going with the manuals? What are they going to cost?
uriel.gif

Robi15

Todd

Galford's Armourer
That is just wonderful looking. And that happens to be the next game im getting modded. Great work!!

NGF

NEST Puppet
We noticed the Captain Tomaday insert is all blue. Nice copy job from the NGF original which was done in 1999.

It still proves that all people are following the NGF lead.

NGF

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
usally I avoid this but...

We noticed the the NGF version is a exact copy of the MVS Marquee. Nice copy job from the SNK orginal
smile.gif

you know I do not know if you guys relize this or not but the whole thing with this little debates is that becuase you charge so much for your inserts and such it has started a movement to move around NGF. eventually there will be more Inserts out there like jeff and treys and ????. People will replace NGF and that is the real Neo future. All these KIDS
wink.gif
on here that dislike NGF so much, when they get older and have more money they are not going to buy from NGF, becuase there will be other sources to buy from or becuase the hate the company so much they chose not to. It's just a sad truth of business. But this is all going to fall on a deaf ear

Anyway Jeff as I said the insert looks nice and orginal. Sure the characters are taken from the Marquee or other sources but when it comes to NGH's on the releases I have never seen one that is a exact Duplicate of the mvs marquee. Closest I have seen is the Shock 2. But even on that one toy is done a little bit lower then he is on the marquee.
Although I would have picked a different strip color just to be unique
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited October 18, 2000).]

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
What are you rambling about? The background color was picked from the flyers.

You must hate the fact that someone out there is doing something better than you.

As Insprctor Gadget would say, "Go Go Get over it!"

Jeff

Originally posted by NGF:
We noticed the Captain Tomaday insert is all blue. Nice copy job from the NGF original which was done in 1999.

NGF

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Nah, I doubt Jeff is following the NGF lead because his Captain Tomaday will also have a manual which, from what I have heard, the NGF version lacks. This comes from some of your collectors. As far as the similarities, I have not seen a US NGF Captain Tomaday, so I could not comment. Jeff did do a fine job with the insert though! Looking forward to seeing the sticker!

Keith

Originally posted by NGF:

NGF

JRock917

, ,
This my first time seeing a glimpse of such work from Mr Kurtz, and it is very good to see such talent applied to result in such a fine product. And, best of all, it is non NGF, further proving our subsistence on them for their "stuff" is nil.

NGF

NEST Puppet
I think everyoe has seen the NGF inserts of Captain Tomaday in both Japanese and English.

Even at Dion's Neo page he has most of the English ones online.
http://members.aol.com/dkd4/dionsnewcartridges.html

And that is from over a year ago.

As usual, you guys are just following the NGF lead.
What you gusy are trying to do now, NGF has been doing for 4 years.

NGF

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
WoW !!! NGF nobody gives a shit what you have been doing for the past 4 years or what you do with the rest of your pathetic life. Your mothers should have stoned you in the head at birth.

NGF

NEST Puppet
NGF has the crump, and you guys will FOREVER remember us and keep talking about us.
It's nice to see all of our many years work paying off with all of your support and good keeping.

NGF is the NeoGeo Future.

And with NGF help we can keep the Neo alive for all the NGFers out there.

NGF all the way!!!!

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
It is nice to know that NGF is following our lead by making a manual with their KOF2000. We pioneered the manual making for many Neo Geo carts back in June with Metal Slug 3, and have not stopped since. With at least 5 done so far, and more on the way, it looks like the future is being brightened up by all who are contributing!

Keith

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
It is nice to know that NGF is following our lead by making a manual with their KOF2000. We pioneered the manual making for many Neo Geo carts back in June with Metal Slug 3, and have not stopped since. With at least 5 done so far, and more on the way, it looks like the future is being brightened up by all who are contributing!

Well just for the record No........
NGF had been making manuals for quite some time Well before your SLUG 3 In JUNE.
Ummmmm let me give you an example......

Ahhhhh YES DODGE BALL........
what a nice looking manual....
ever see a dodge ball???

" BOOM You Gonna Get Us in twouble again "
Dumb Americans...

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Big Bruno:
usally I avoid this but...

We noticed the the NGF version is a exact copy of the MVS Marquee. Nice copy job from the SNK orginal
smile.gif

you know I do not know if you guys relize this or not but the whole thing with this little debates is that becuase you charge so much for your inserts and such it has started a movement to move around NGF. eventually there will be more Inserts out there like jeff and treys and ????. People will replace NGF and that is the real Neo future. All these KIDS
wink.gif
on here that dislike NGF so much, when they get older and have more money they are not going to buy from NGF, becuase there will be other sources to buy from or becuase the hate the company so much they chose not to. It's just a sad truth of business. But this is all going to fall on a deaf ear

Anyway Jeff as I said the insert looks nice and orginal. Sure the characters are taken from the Marquee or other sources but when it comes to NGH's on the releases I have never seen one that is a exact Duplicate of the mvs marquee. Closest I have seen is the Shock 2. But even on that one toy is done a little bit lower then he is on the marquee.
Although I would have picked a different strip color just to be unique
smile.gif

UUghhhhhhhh......very Scary.......
Sounds like something out of a Sci-fi movie......

Ahhhhh....HELP.........

HERE comes the ATTACK OF THE 50 MARQUEE making KIDS...........

" HELP ME FATHER "

Neo-jorge

www.neogeofreak.com

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
This should be done within the next day or so (depending on feedback) and it will be free, just like the others.

Well it's not TRILLING But Nice.....

" Heave Ho and sally FORTH "

SALLY FORTH AGHHH S**T

"SALLY FORTH"

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey Neo Jorge why don't you speak english I can't understand your NGF jibberish. I mean did NGF program you to say this shit??? Talk about posts with no meaning.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JMKurtz:
What are you rambling about? The background color was picked from the flyers.

You must hate the fact that someone out there is doing something better than you.

As Insprctor Gadget would say, "Go Go Get over it!"

Ummmm....you forgot to say GADGET......
" GO GO GADGET "

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com
Jeff

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Gambit:
Hey Neo Jorge why don't you speak english I can't understand your NGF jibberish. I mean did NGF program you to say this shit??? Talk about posts with no meaning.

Hey shouldent you be out making the world a better place for MUTANTS???

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com