Thread: The new NGF

Dion Dakis

icon20.gif The new NGF

To all the fans of the Neo Geo AES,

Hello, my name is Dion. Some of you know me, and some of you know of me. Over the years I have done some horrible business deals over Neo Geo carts and other SNK products, but I have never been able to admit to them until now. Dion is a man. Yes it is true that I destory home carts to make fake ones. Yes it is true that it contributes to the rarity of home carts. And yes I don't care because I have all of them anyway.

I am writing this becuase I want to make everything better between us. The first thing that I have to do is come up with my own name. No more NGF. The second thing that I have to do is apologize to all the people that I fucked over through my years of bullshit, and make great deals for everyone.
    The third thing that I have to do is stop making fake home carts. (I have now realized that this is one of the main reasons that everyone hates me. I have been destroying the Neo Geo in attempts to glorify it and myself because I could never get a job a SNK-USA) Dion knows he is wrong.

I make this offer to the members of neo-geo.com: If I stop destroying home carts, If I make great deals for all the times that I fucked up, and if I stop using the name NGF will you guys take me back?? Please?? I need to be back in the neo scene. I mean, all this attention with my auction on ebay has landed a lot more hits on my web site but, I need to be plugged back in to the neo world. It's getting harder and harder to find people that will actually buy stuff from me now. That is the whole reason that Chris sells stuff outside of the NGF operation-if my name is tied to it, it won't sell! I need to control my temper. ( I was abused as a child) I need to speak better to my customers.(I really havn't had a steady one out side of the NGF'rs so I have forgotten how) Dion is sorry.

Nothing more to say now. I just hope that we can all come to a forgiving understanding. If I get the response that I am looking for I promise to do a complete restructering of the way that I do business. Never again will a cart be lost, or a payment never recieved. Never again will I talk down to my customers. Never again will I destroy an official home cart to make fake stuff. Never again will I use the name NGF.

Dion

[This message has been edited by DION DAKIS (edited October 16, 2000).]

Iori

Well Dion, Thank you for realizing what you have done and making an effort to correct it. Sometimes admitting a mistake is all we ask.

Dion-Forgiven

Benimaru's Hairdresser

Question

This is scary. I dont knoe if this is the real Dion but if it is then ill stand up and apluad you(man my spelling sux).

Anyways this may be a begining to a great Neo future unless it aint.

Peace

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone." — Dae-su Oh – OldBoy (2003)

Baseball Star Hitter
    Dallas Texas. Where its hotter than Hell right now..

It's not Dion. Not unless he's left Vegas to go to school in Texas.
    -nick_th_fury
    FTL: "IF you want to play your games,just disregard the price guide,IT IS NOT MADE for you."

NEST Puppet

icon15.gif

Now I know some of U guys have issues...
    IT's Not DION....

Neo-jorge
    www.neogeofreak.com

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

AHHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!OH FUCK! DION,KILL YOURSELF,DO THE HONORABLE THING...... SEASON OF THE DEAD.999

Iori
    "your honor, I'd like to strike my last post from the record"

Dion-same old Dion

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

IT IS DION!HES FINALLY BREAKIN DOWN!WEAK BITCH,NEO CURIOUS JORGE DONT KNOW DICK.WORD IS DION CALLED SAVIOUR CRYING ASKING TO STOP THE AUCTION...NGF AND CURIOUS HORGE CAN NIBBLE ON MY NEO GEO NUTZ!!!!SNK DEVILS...

icon25.gif

I'd bet Metal Slug 3 against a barrel of pig shit that that is Dion. Come on guys, don't be so ignorant!

Benimaru's Hairdresser

Originally posted by Gunbu:
    I'd bet Metal Slug 3 against a barrel of pig shit that that is Dion. Come on guys, don't be so ignorant!
    Its very easy to front online no matter if it is or is not Dion.
    "Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone." — Dae-su Oh – OldBoy (2003)

icon33.gif

...well if it is Dion then I might think I have died and gone to heaven...

Loyal Neo-Disciple<

Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
    Now I know some of U guys have issues...
    IT's Not DION....

Neo-jorge
    www.neogeofreak.com

No shit Sherlock

Bead Banger

icon15.gif

Too bad it's not Dion. (he he he)

Wouldn't it be great if it were though?
    ;]

AES Contact Cleaner
    Extraordinaire!!!
    Charlotte, NC (the middle of nowhere, the center of everywhere)

Question

I'f it wasn't Dion then who was it??? whore-hey over there didn't do it....or did he...(the lousy bumb j\k).....

Ukyo's Doctor

Question

I have a question. Can a person who is not registerd make a post on this forum (other than war room)? I don't think that you should let others, who are not registered , post on forums other than the war rooom, for sake of verification/authenicity.

Custom User Title

The only section of this forum that "unregistereds" are allowed to post in is the "War Room".
    [IMG]http://www.dolphins.spirita.net/images/dolphins-41.gif[/IMG]

Art of Typing Wiz

icon15.gif

*snort*

BonusKun

icon32.gif

That is a good question you raise Master Terry- I wonder if this guy is some sort of hacker (although his post is funny), or what?

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

This is not Dion. The topic starter shows up as unregistered because I banned him. Don’t need imposters confusing the issues you know.

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Smile

I could have deleted the post entirely, but apparently this guy put a decent about of effort into the post. Would be a waste to delete, would almost be rude of me. I left it up for your reading enjoyment. The person should have posted as unregistered in the war room though.

Ahhhh- appreciate the insight into that Shawn. Makes sense now.

Thread Information