TOUKON/MATRIMELEE movelist

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
For those who want to play correctlly this game or for those who want to write a faq, here is a page TOUKON/MATRIMELEE command and moves:

<a href="http://gamers.sub.jp/gouketu/game_gouketu_komando.html" target="_blank">http://gamers.sub.jp/gouketu/game_gouketu_komando.html</a>

Can somebody translate it? pleaz

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
no, there is not yet any official movie of MATRIMELEE, perhaps tomorow on the PLAYMORE's site update we will have some (perhaps, this is suppositions), or on NOISE FACTORY website.

If i found something like that i'll post it here.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
gozu+mezu:
Dammit! As I clicked on the link, I was assuming it was going to be a scan of a more complete movelist sheet (like the ones posted just after the first location test). Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and the computers here won't display Japanese text (and I don't have administrative level access to install the IE Japanese-language plug-in). gozu+mezu, I really appreciate your posting this link, but you've just ensured that the last 4-1/2 hours of my shift will feel like 4-1/2 weeks! :) I'll take a crack at translating as soon as I get home -- thanks again!

--Chris

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Just noticed something interesting in your linked page, gozu+mezu. As previously stated, my PC here at work won't display Japanese text, but I can still amuse myself by looking over the arrow graphics to see how complicated some of the Lever-Commands are in this game (with all the simplified Commands in CAPCOM's "MvC" series, I'm always glad to see a NEO title with Commands that actually require you to practice a little in order to activate a Super). Anyway, I noticed that the Lever-Command of the last technique of the 5th character on that linked page is more unorthodox than any I've ever seen in any fighting game (B-DF-UF-DB-UB-F + D). So I decided to look at the character technique charts in the scans elbarto posted in his "Arcadia #35 scans" thread (3/15/2003) to see if this technique was listed there (I was curious as to whom this technique might belong). I found it -- it's listed at the bottom of Thin Nen's technique chart. And it's a little trickier than B-DF-UF-DB-UB-F + D -- it must be performed while Thin Nen is in the midst of his Ikari Bakuhatsu (Anger Explosion) animation. No name is provided, but the technique is classified as a "Kinjite." I had noticed when elbarto's scans were posted that Oume and Otane both have "Kinjite" techniques at the bottom of each of their technique charts (and I've been hoping that activating their "Kinjite" might transform them into their younger forms). I failed to notice, however, that Thin Nen also possesses a "Kinjite" -- and now I see that Shintarou also has a "Kinjite" at the bottom of his technique chart. Damn, with these extra as-yet-unnamed techniques popping up, I'm wondering what other hidden techniques might be in the game, not yet revealed by Noise Factory. Damn, I'm jazzed for this game! multi_co

--Chris

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
gozu+mezu:
As promised. I'm going to post this in multiple sections, rather than one huge post. This'll make it easier for me to edit, as the need arises, as well as simplifying the process of replying with quoted material. I'll be using the standardized numeric keypad system for describing Lever-Commands (looking at your numeric keypad, 5 is Lever-Neutral, 3 is Down-Forward, etc.). I'm also adding material provided by <a href="http://www.ogaki-tv.ne.jp/~wagahai/battle/OTHER/shingou/index.htm" target="_blank">this website</a>, to be referred to hereafter as "the 2nd website."

A Stress Shoot technique can be thought of as a "Level 1 Super Combo" -- a powerful technique which requires (and consumes) 1 Level of your Stress Meter when performed.

An Ippatsu Ougi technique can be thought of as a "Level 2 Super Combo" -- a powerful technique which requires (and consumes) 2 Levels of your Stress Meter when performed.

As I mentioned earlier, 4 characters have a technique at the bottom of their lists which is classified as a "Kinjite." According to the 2nd website, a Kinjite can be be thought of as a "Level 3 Super Combo" -- a powerful technique which requires (and consumes) 3 Levels of your Stress Meter when performed.

= Joumon Hikaru =

Chronograph.....623 + A or C
Battekuburanbasu.....(midair) 214 + B or D
Address Impulse.....63214 + A or C
Incubus.....623 + B or D
Stress Shoot 1.....2141236 + AC
Stress Shoot 2.....(midair) 2141236 + AC
Ippatsu Ougi.....25236 + D

Comments:
Still trying to work out the proper translation for Battekuburanbasu. The katakana patterns used in this word conform to those used to represent the Indonesian words "batik" [batteku] and "bulan" [buran], but I have yet to find an equivalent phonetic pattern in Indonesian that fits the entire katakana phrase, let alone makes sense. Of course, I could be completely off with the whole Indonesian track...

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Kuno Buntarou =

Bun-chan Kick!.....623 + B or D
Gekisoku! Slider!.....63214 + B or D
[Enraged Speed! Slider!]
Ki! Yuuki!.....63214 + A or C
[Burn! Male Spirit!]
Kakatsun Kiick!.....(midair) 236 + B or D (236 + B or D can be input a 2nd time as a followup -- e.g., (midair) 236 + B or D, 236 + B or D)
Stress Shoot.....2141236 + D
Ippatsu Ougi.....hold 4, D, B, D, B

= Kuno Shintarou =

Zudadada Kiick.....623 + B or D
Double Hammer.....236 + A or C (236 + A or C can be input a 2nd or 3rd time as a followup -- e.g., (midair) 236 + A or C, 236 + A or C, 236 + A or C)
Power Dunk.....(ground or midair) 63214 + A or C
Atatatatataa.....632 + A or C
Stress Shoot.....236236 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....hold 4, C, A, C, A
Kinjite.....(close) 6234 + C

Comments:
1) According to the 2nd website and the location test movelist, the Lever-Command for Shintarou's Stress Shoot is 236236 + C (the site gozu+mezu linked to lists the Command as 236236 + A or C).
2) According to the 2nd website and the location test movelist, the Lever-Command for Shintarou's Ippatsu Ougi is hold 4, C, A, C, A (the site gozu+mezu linked to lists the Command as hold 4, D, B, D, B).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Olof Linderoth =

Vanizadieenii.....214 + B or D
Saankottsui.....623 + B or D
Biitova.....236 + A or B or C or D
Pakuvadoraatamu.....(midair) 214 + B or D (214 + D may be followed up with another 214 + B or D -- e.g., 214 + D, 214 + B or D)
Stress Shoot.....2363214 + D
Ippatsu Ougi 1.....4146 + C
Ippatsu Ougi 2.....4146 + A

Comments:
Olof's technique names appear to be Swedish. I've presented them here phonetically, however, as I've never studied Swedish and am currently uncertain how to begin converting the katakana approximations to the proper Swedish spellings. I know this site has at least a few Swedish members, so if any of you would like to help out with this, I'd appreciate it.

= Thin Nen =

Rekkouken.....646 + A or C
[Violent Light Fist]
Rengoku Reiha.....63214 + A or C
[Purgatory Spirit Wave]
Senkou Rekkyaku.....41236 + B or D
[Flash Violent Leg]
Jubakufu.....41236 + AC
[Spell-Binding Talisman]
Rengoku Reiha.....(midair) 63214 + A or C
[Purgatory Spirit Wave]
Stress Shoot.....hold A, hold B, press C
Ippatsu Ougi.....2363214 + B
Kinjite.....(during Rage Explosion) 439176 + D

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Thin Nen's Stress Shoot is called Renki Kourin (this was his Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Kokuuin Kanji =

????.....641236 + A or C
Genmei Kikoudan.....63214 + A or C
[Dwindling Life Spirit Merit Bullet]
Gekijou Juujizuki.....press A or C rapidly/repeatedly
[Enraged Cane Cross Thrust]
Isshaku Fuda.....41236 + B or D
[1-Shaku Cloth Strike]
Stress Shoot.....hold 4, 6 + BD
Ippatsu Ougi.....BD, B, B, D

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Kanji's Stress Shoot is his Ippatsu Ougi from GI2/PI2.
Still working on the proper pronunciations of the names of the Kanji's first technique and his Stress Shoot.

= Pochi =

Kuun Kuun Wan Wan.....214 + A or C
Gauruuu Wan!.....(midair) 214 + B or D
Wooon Wawan!.....236 + A or C
Uo-Ooon!.....236 + B or D
Gauruuu Wan!.....214 + B or D
Stress Shoot.....hold A, hold B, press C
Ippatsu Ougi 1.....64646464
Ippatsu Ougi 2.....(during Rage Explosion) 64646464

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Pochi's Stress Shoot is called Totsugeki Caesar (this was Kintarou's Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Gouketsuji Oume =

Gansaishi.....236 + A or C
[Rock-Crushing Tooth]
Ikakugan.....623 + A or C
[Menace Face]
Ryuusei Ranbudan.....63214 + A or C
[Meteor Wild Dance Bullet]
Tenbukyaku.....(midair) 236 + B or D
[Heaven Dance Leg]
Stress Shoot.....236236 + A or B or C or D
Ippatsu Ougi.....1346 + AC
Kinjite.....236236236 + C

Comments:
1) According to the 2nd website, Oume's Stress Shoot is called Gouketsuryuu ?ganda [Gouketsu-Style Face Strike] (this was her Ippatsu Ougi from GI2/PI2). Still working on the proper pronunciation of the Stress Shoot's name.
2) Both the 2nd website and the location test movelists indicate that Oume's Tenbukyaku Lever-Command is 236 + B or D (the site gozu+mezu linked to says the Command is 623 + B or D).

= Gouketsuji Otane =

Gansaishi.....hold 4, 6 + A or C
[Rock-Crushing Tooth]
Ikakugan.....hold 4, 6 + B or D
[Menace Face]
Ryuusei Ranbudan.....(close) 63214 + A or C
[Meteor Wild Dance Bullet]
Tenbukyaku.....hold 2, 8 + B or D
[Heaven Dance Leg]
Ippatsu Ougi.....4146 + C
Kinjite.....236236 + C

Comments:
Note that both Otane's Stress Shoot and her Kinjite share the same Lever-Command (236236 + C).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= White Buffalo =

Arrow Shot.....236 + A or C
Tackle Blow.....hold 4, 6 + A or C (the C version can be followed up with 623 + C -- e.g., hold 4, 6 + C, 623 + C)
Buffalo Storm.....hold 4, 6 + B or D
Flying Elbow.....214 + A or C
Stress Shoot.....2363214 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....(close) 6321463214 + C

= Hananokouji Kurara =

Dream Mind Boomerang.....236 + A or C
Dream Turn Attack.....214 + B or D
Miracle Attack.....214 + A or C
Miracle Death Kiss.....641236 + BD
(Kuuchuu) Dream Turn Attack.....(midair) 214 + B or D
[(Midair) Dream Turn Attack]
Ippatsu Ougi.....4123632 + C, C

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Kurara's Stress Shoot is called Stardust Revolution (this was her Ippatsu Ougi from GI2/PI2).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Ooyama Reiji =

Raikoukyaku.....press B or D rapidly/repeatedly
[Thunder Roaring Leg]
Gekishou Hadouha.....236 + A or C
[Striking Palm Breaking Motion Wave]
Ryuuenshou.....623 + A or C
[Flowing Flame Rise]
Shouenbu.....(midair) 214 + B or D
[Rising Swallow Dance]
Stress Shoot.....632146 + C, 623 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....236236 + C

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Reiji's Stress Shoot is called Ryuuki Shouenzan [Flowing Spirit Rising Flame Slash] (this was his Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

= Hattori Saizou =

Ryuuenha.....236 + A or C
[Dragon Flame Wave]
Gokuen Shouryuudan.....214 + A or C
[Prison Fire Rising Flowing Bullet]
Shinkuu Senpuuzan.....(midair) 214 + A or C
[Skyquake Whirlwind Slash]
Shouen Resshouzan.....41236 + B or D
[Blue Flame Lacerated Wound Slash]
Feint.....214 + B
Stress Shoot 1.....2363214 + C
Stress Shoot 2.....(midair) 2363214 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....1313 + D

Comments:
1) The 2nd website indicates that Feint is a fake version of Gokuen Shouryuudan.
2) According to the 2nd website, Saizou's Stress Shoot 1 is called Gokuaku Shouryuudan [Brutal Rising Dragon Bullet] (this was his Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Annie Hamilton =

Annie Dynamic.....hold D, release
Swani Clash.....236 + A or C
Rainbow Rise.....623 + A or C
Photon Burst.....(midair) 236 + A or C
Stress Shoot.....(close) 6321463214 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....46 + A, 13 + C

Comments:
According to the 2nd website, Annie's Stress Shoot is called Cosmic Throw (this was her Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

= Keith Wayne =

Lightning Slash.....214 + A or C
Knuckle Bomber.....hold 4, 6 + A or C
Rolling Cannon.....214 + B or D
Spiral Kick.....236 + B or D (the D version may be followed up once or twice more with 236 + B or D -- e.g., 236 + D, 236 + B or D, 236 + B or D)
(Kuuchuu) Spiral Kick.....(midair) 236 + B or D
[(Midair) Spiral Kick]
Stress Shoot.....(normal) 2141236 + C (as a followup technique) 2141236 + C
Ippatsu Ougi.....236236 + C

Comments:
1) The 2nd website explains Keith's Spiral Kick like this:
Spiral Kick.....(ground or midair) 236 + B or D {(Kuuchuu) Spiral Kick can be performed 3x in a row (236 + B or D, 236 + B or D, 236 + B or D), but, when performed on the ground, only the Strong Kick version can be followed up (236 + D, 236 + B or D, 236 + B or D)}.
2) According to the 2nd website, Keith's Stress Shoot is called Final Crush Bomber (this was his Ippatsu Ougi in GI2/PI2).

<small>[ March 27, 2003, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Dash no Chris ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
HOW TO ACCESS the "Rage of the Dragons" characters:

At the Matrimelee character select screen, input the following: UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT
(or, more simply: UP x4, DOWN x3, LEFT x2, RIGHT x1)
Note that this is the same code used to access Abubo as a playable character in RotD.

This information comes from the site gozu+mezu linked to. The 2nd website also provides technique charts for the 4 RotD characters. They are: Lynn, Elias, Mr. Jones, and Jimmy.

= Lynn =

Kouryuu Shouzenpa.....236 + A or C
Ryuuenhou.....623 + A or C, 236 + B or D, B or D
Enrenken.....63214 + A or C
Kouryuukyaku.....28 + D
Stress Shoot.....2141236 + B
Ippatsu Ougi.....2141236 + D

Comments:
Lynn's Stress Shoot and Ippatsu Ougi are both called Kouryuuken Ougi: Hiryuu (this was the name of her Chou Hissatsuwaza in RotD).

= Elias =

Holy Flare.....236 + A or C
Magnus.....214 + A or C
Sinful.....(close) 623 + A or C
Hell or Heaven.....41236 + B or D
Stress Shoot.....632146 + A
Ippatsu Ougi.....632146 + C

Comments:
Elias' Stress Shoot and Ippatsu Ougi are both called Maximum Deshiderion (this was the name of his Chou Hissatsuwaza in RotD). I've written "deshiderion" phonetically here, as I'm still trying to work out what word it's meant to approximate.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
= Mr. Jones =

Funky Impact.....236 + A or C
Retro Knuckle.....214 + A or C
Gaudy Punch.....press A or C rapidly/repeatedly
Arc Fliegen.....214 + B or D
Stress Shoot.....214214 + B or D

Comments:
Mr. Jones' Stress Shoot is called Groove Master (this was the name of his Chou Hissatsuwaza in RotD).

= Jimmy =

Red Rage.....236 + B or D
Shouryuuda.....623 + B or D
Cannon Kick.....214 + B or D
Heat Dragon.....63214 + A or C
Stress Shoot.....21416 + A
Ippatsu Ougi.....21416 + C

Comments:
Jimmy's Stress Shoot and Ippatsu Ougi are both called Gun Blow (this was the name of his Chou Hissatsuwaza in RotD).

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
thanks a lot, DASH NO CHRIS this is very helpful for me, i just wanted to do a FAQ for this game. And from what you said, it seems that MATRIMELEE has a lot of commands and moves.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Oh snap!

That's exactly like ROTD's Abubo code! (and done at the same time!)

I'll try 'em out!

Edit: Sorry fot the Deja vu, guys.

<small>[ March 29, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: eight one ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
eight one:
Oh snap! That's exactly like ROTD's Abubo code! (and done at the same time!)
Yeah, I was pretty amused when I noticed they used the same code as RotD.

--Chris

freddryer

n00b
Originally posted by Dash no Chris:
[QB] = Olof Linderoth =

Vanizadieenii.....214 + B or D
Saankottsui.....623 + B or D
Biitova.....236 + A or B or C or D
Pakuvadoraatamu.....(midair) 214 + B or D (214 + D may be followed up with another 214 + B or D -- e.g., 214 + D, 214 + B or D)
Stress Shoot.....2363214 + D
Ippatsu Ougi 1.....4146 + C
Ippatsu Ougi 2.....4146 + A

Comments:
Olof's technique names appear to be Swedish. I've presented them here phonetically, however, as I've never studied Swedish and am currently uncertain how to begin converting the katakana approximations to the proper Swedish spellings. I know this site has at least a few Swedish members, so if any of you would like to help out with this, I'd appreciate it.

I'm one of the only active swedish members, so what do you want to know??? The name Olof is in fact very "swedish" or maybe norway...but i dont recognize the technique names....hmm...

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
freddryer:
I'm one of the only active swedish members, so what do you want to know??? The name Olof is in fact very "swedish" or maybe norway...but i dont recognize the technique names....hmm...
Howdy, Fred! What I've done is simply convert the Japanese technique names into phonetic English characters. I was hoping that a native Swedish speaker might be able to suggest some Swedish words that sounded like possible matches for these phonetic representations. I don't suppose you also speak/read Japanese by any chance, do you?

--Chris

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
I´m another one of the active swedish members. The name olof linderoth sounds like a typical swedish name. I don´t know about the movenames thought. I´m trying to speak out the phonetics that you´ve wrote down, but they do not resemble any swedish words.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Something cool (if it hasn't been posted already).

If both players taunt at the same time, you go into what I call "challenge mode" and get toe-to-toe with your opponent. A small screen appears and show which (randomly selected) button must be pushed. If you both succeed, your attacks will cancel each other (with no damage). Whoever misses gets to receive a free hit. Nice gimmick.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
eight one:
Something cool (if it hasn't been posted already).

If both players taunt at the same time, you go into what I call "challenge mode" and get toe-to-toe with your opponent. A small screen appears and show which (randomly selected) button must be pushed. If you both succeed, your attacks will cancel each other (with no damage). Whoever misses gets to receive a free hit. Nice gimmick.
That sounds like the recipe for a wicked funny mini-game. Gotta hassle my local arcade for Matrimelee when it comes out. At $399, I can't imagine it not making high returns.