Metal Slug 3

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Was it dumped and is anyone playing it on an emulator? Also dont flame me because I hate emulators and roms and I own Metal Slug 3 for home cart. I just wanted to know because it pisses me off when someone gets a game for free when you have to shell out a couple hundred dollars.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
You will not see MS3 dumped for little while since it is a protected cart. The only reason KOF99 and MotW exist is because they are dumps from the BETA versions of those games.

It is not impossible to dump MS3 and get it running, it will just be a while..... (Unless someone has it locked away already!)

Keith

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by lump505:
Was it dumped and is anyone playing it on an emulator? Also dont flame me because I hate emulators and roms and I own Metal Slug 3 for home cart. I just wanted to know because it pisses me off when someone gets a game for free when you have to shell out a couple hundred dollars.

Why are you pissed? The cart version beats any emulator any day. You should be pissed at the pirates who make a profit by selling CDRs and over a hundred games on two disk. I have seen this.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Yeah and emulators don't raise in price either like carts do.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
I hate the people who sell all the Neo Geo games on one disk as well, probably more so because they are trying to make a profit while stealing at the same time.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I agree, I hate the leech scumbags who try to sell CDRs of Neo ROMs. Its fine if people download the ROMs from the web for free, I mean playing the emulated version doesn't equal 1/2 of the real game anyway. It gives some people a chance to play the game at least, and its not the real thing at all.

I've seen some leech pirates trying to sell CDRs on eBay. Every time, I report them, and I'm glad to say that every time eBay kills the auction. And in a few cases, I've emailed the seller directly (especially if he has a high feedback rating) and warned him not to ruin his rating with pirated crap. That seems to work pretty well, too.

MS3 is a fantastic game. I just hope someone (obviously not SNK anymore) picks up the rights to port it over to the DC, so more people can enjoy this fantastic game.
smile.gif
smile.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I think its a shame the emu is so rampant, yet the Neo itself is hard to find. At least in Texas its a real pain. Thank you internet. I have found the emu is great for screenshots though. Not very fun when it comes to having a friend over & jam some MOTW. Of course that easily noticed by the many thousands of emu based rom/review websites available. Its really cool there are folks who dedicate themselves to the real deal.
-nick_th_fury