more ngf carts in store??

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

i have also noticed a increase in ngf based carts and unreleased carts in the store...seems the stock just keeps goin up slowly..
any word on this fellow freakers?

S

Silent_Scope

what beneath the truth.........

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
i have also noticed a increase in ngf based carts and unreleased carts in the store...seems the stock just keeps goin up slowly..

Again. I ask you what is wrong with the 'NEO STORE' thread??? This is not news nor rumor. This is 'GRAND STANDING' now!!
Why do we need 4 and 5 different threads on the same topic???
Please explain.
-BB

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:

I have noticed a dick increase to the neo store's mouth when someone is fed the fck up with the bullshit.

Seriously, you cant fckin tell me that thoes prices are to help run this fckin site man!

Rich hoes with 5 of every fckin NGF cart dont sell neo with crazy ass prices to make a living and then use that loot to run a fckin site.

Driving up the fckin neo price aint fckin cool man.

Thats not a true ckin fan.

----- Lord Ill, your thoughts are welcome, but please consider the poor saps who check this at work and have Hentai popping up on their screen, please put this stuff in the War room. -Bobak! ------

------------------
SNKDEVILSBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited April 24, 2001).]