The Irritating Maze AES: Impossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Ummmmm... NGF.... Earth to NGF, can you read???

Why don't you provide a video of YOUR working IM so we can all decide for ourselves against Arcade's video.

Plain and simple... stop wasting valuable ASCII with your whining!!!

ProphetRG

n00b
Well, I thought it might be worth interjecting this here...

IM is 100% playable with MAME. In fact, I have a trakball and arcade cabinet hooked up to my PC. And yes, I can play IM with it, just like the real thing, but no air blast.
wink.gif

So keep that in mind when it comes to claims... Not saying anyone is lying - but just pointing out that it's not hard to make a hoax using emulation. Again - I am NOT saying anyone is making a hoax, so please don't take offense. But it would be quite easy to do one.

-P- www.retrogames.com

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Regarding the above. Dust off the resumes, we have another little surprise for you tomorrow.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

-----

Just curious as to what this may be. It was posted on the 7th and today is now the 9th. Could it be news of a shipping converter?

James

O

Omega-NEO

Whatever... I typed an irrelevant message here and shouldn't have, I didn't read all the posts before jumping to a conclusion. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Omega-NEO (edited December 09, 2000).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Finally, some physical proof of a working IM! I have confidence in you, Arcade! I can't wait to play IM on my AES!

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by !Arcade!:
"Just face facts. You have no converter, you have no IM, you have no credibility when it comes to neo mods. You made a homebrew cart, why dont you at least be happy about that and call it a day?"

Regarding the above. Dust off the resumes, we have another little surprise for you tomorrow.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

What is happening tomorrow? Arcade?

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by NGF:
Just a lot of talk, but not really saying anything

NGF your whole company is ALL talk, Where the hell are all those "Inserts" you said you were putting online? Strangly a DAY after they did the same thing here at neo-geo.com.

------------------
psdmini.gif

Jpop/Jrock/Gaming, nuff' said.
http://prizmdash.cjb.net

Gunbu

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. I think this tread shows one thing. No, not that there is a working IM or anything cool like that. But that anyone involved in making/ destributing NeoGeo stuff has their head WAY up their asses.

Word!
Gunbu

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Hey !Arcade!, I saw mention in the forums that you were thinking of having some cart cases made (I am assuming for home carts)? I was working on a project some time ago to get some made for MVS carts, for those people that collect them rather than home carts. I designed a couple of basic cases, but never did shop it around to the companies yet for production costs (the mold will not be a major part of it, as I have a couple of engineering students that I am going to try and bribe to make it for their final projects
wink.gif

Anyway, I was wondering if you had a design for your cart cases, or if you were going with the same design as the SNK cases (the latter ones). If you would be interested in collaberation on such a project, let me know.

-BioMotor_Unitron

Status
Not open for further replies.