Come Check out my new Neo-Geo Forum!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I just made this forum, I already got some of the regulars over here to join as well, such as Yagamikun, Tattoo, and KaedesBlade, I hope you guys will come too, please note it will be slow until we get some regulars over there, so dont give up on it, I will be getting rid of the popups soon as well.

<a href="http://mikace01.proboards4.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">http://mikace01.proboards4.com/index.cgi</a>

[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</p>

tattoo

Marked Wolf
yes it is true i am a member. give the kid a chance he trying to keep the spirit of gaming going so c'mon.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
I thought I'd give mike some help out on the site. Might be a good place for discussions that take up a lot of space here but still want to be discussed. Hopefully in the future it will be better laid out in the future, but the only reason to put effort into it will be with support. Might be a fun venture. Might as well check it out. Also, maybe some ideas for different rooms that are not covered here? All up in the air.

The site also has a place for sega discussion and imports in general. So check it out. Be a good place to check out if you get board here...although that is a hard thing to do ;)

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Lets hope the power doesn't go to his head. ;) I'm signing up right now (waiting for the confirmation email), hopefully we can use this board like yagamikun said.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I am not like that, I wont ban people like crazy or use my power unresponsibly, I am a nice guy. BTW I made Yagamikun a mod for the Neo sections, and I am looking for a mod in the Sega sections. PM me if interested.

[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</p>

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
hey hey hey guess who just signed up.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Shockwave, your request to be mod of the anime forum was accepted, you are now mod of that section, btw, thanks a bunch for joining Kim, you will make a great addition to the forums.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Blaine just registered as well, this place is off to a great start, Im really excited.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Originally posted by mikace01:
<strong>Blaine just registered as well, this place is off to a great start, Im really excited.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I've just joined - but too many pop-ups imo, but very nice forum

:)

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
The popups will be gone shortly buster, I am paying to have them removed, also, thanks for joining, you are a great poster and I think you can contribute alot to the forums over there, as you do here. FOr now just keep one add up and then no more adds will pop up, or just download popup stopper over at cnet.com.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Just logged. Please let me tell you that the disclaimer used before signing up is very good, good work in there, although I will add that the “site” is not monitoring any content that can be accessed trough this site (this avoids problems with links posted by members and what in legal slang is known as “linking” and “co branding”).

Thanks.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Cool, thanks for registering guys, enojoy, btw pep I did not code the whole thing, only some parts, the disclaimer was not made by me, but by proboards.com.

DanJi

Overtop Pathfinder
nice work mike... thanks for this kewl board :D and... did I already mentioned that I'm registerted too ;)

mat :p

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Sweet Dan, glad to see you registered, I look forward to seeing your posts.