offical wwe thread

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Smackdown tonight, and judging from the Spoilers, it's going to be like Rikishi's ass. :oh_no:

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Bulletnyourass said:
I just thought about this. Do any of you guys miss the WCW Halloween Havoc Spin The Wheel Matches? I wonder what the chances are of ever seeing something similar in the near future in the WWE.
Didn't they have a couple of "Raw Roulette" nights, where they spin a wheel to determine the match type?

bulletnyourass

noble trader
johnroche said:
Didn't they have a couple of "Raw Roulette" nights, where they spin a wheel to determine the match type?

You are correct..it's just that WCW had so many diffferent matches (although some were just variations of existing ones). For example...the Coal Miners Glove match, Bull Rope Match, Indian Strap Match ...etc. Eric Bischoff definitely gave Vince a run for his money.

Indian Strap Match just reminded me of wrestlers like Wahoo and Tatanka.

For those of you that watch TNA. Is Brian Christopher still wrestling over there? I always liked him and Scotty as a tag team more than Scotty and Rikishi.

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I was helping my wife do some cleaning and I just found a video tape. It didn't have a label and when I popped it in, it turned out to be Clash Of The Champions 7 . I recorded this years ago. I think I'll have a beer and watch it later on :D:D .

Phillip

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
smackdown tonight folks. get your watered down wrestling here :make_fac:

personally they had the right idea with switching up the wrestlers from both shows. that needs to happen again. any word on velocity or heat?

also what happen to mr chris "harvard", tommy dreamer, maven, and the godfather? test and steiner are on the injuried list right?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
orochi_lubu said:
also what happen to mr chris "harvard", tommy dreamer, maven, and the godfather? test and steiner are on the injuried list right?

Chris Nowinski = Retired due to Permanent Migraines

Tommy Dreamer = Retired during episode of Byte This

Maven = Wrestling on Heat (first match back after Injury was in Battle Royale)

Godfather = Fired a LONG time ago

Test = Came back to house shows a few weeks ago

Steiner = Not allowed to wrestle until his contract expires

Reality Check

World Hero
Bulletnyourass said:
For those of you that watch TNA. Is Brian Christopher still wrestling over there? I always liked him and Scotty as a tag team more than Scotty and Rikishi.

Phillip

He was released by the WWE because he came late to house shows.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
@ SD!

FUCK THIS! FUCK THIS SHIT!

I don't watch the fucking show to see the Buttfuck Boyz win the Tag Titles for the 70th time!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
What's written on Kenzo Suzuki's Left Shoulder? Looked to be some Romanji letters.

OMG Controversy!

I say he's going to be teh son of a Nippon Soldier in WW2!!!!

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I just saw my first glimpse of Kenzo Suzuki in action. (I missed last week because UPN-57 and Drexel University conspired against my seeing it :p) It was a squash match against Spike Dudley, in which Spike, of course, got some Token Jobber Offense (tm) but fell victim to a Tongan Death Grip and what looked like a cross between an iron claw and an STO. I actually remember reading about Suzuki having a finisher that looked a bit like the Shining Wizard but was called the "Hagakure." Is that really a different move, or was that more of a "not-the-Shining-Wizard-please-don't-sue" name?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I believe the Kenzo Hagakure is a Step up, and Knee Strike with SAME leg as you stepped up with.

Looks like ass.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
What is the deal with JBL? I cant really invision him being a champion. I wish they would come up with some new ideas....but this reminds me of when Sgt Slaughter teamed up with The Iron Sheik and Sheik Adnan :rolleyes: .

Phillip

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Smackdown comes on in 15 minutes but from the sounds of it, I might be better off NOT watching it :oh_no:

That's a shame after a very good RAW Monday night...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
Smackdown comes on in 15 minutes but from the sounds of it, I might be better off NOT watching it :oh_no:

Tip: Watch anything else, Smackdown blew chunks this week, just all the other weeks before it.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
DARK ANDY said:
Tip: Watch anything else, Smackdown blew chunks this week, just all the other weeks before it.

There wasn't one match worth watching? Thats a damn shame. I think they should probably focus on one show maybe a 3 hour time slot but Have all the wrestlers under one show...Raw...Smackdown....doesnt matter which one....but running 2 simulcasts per week has quickly exhausted all creativity the show once had.

Phillip

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
And a whole big MEH for this week's edition of Shitdown.

Thoughts :

-Fuck the Dicklick Boyz

-Fuck Rey Rey

-I'm sad for Chavo Jr., imagine who he must feel now

-I would have actually cheered for what JBL was saying, had it not BEEN JBL who said it

-Nathan Jones grew hair and a beard, and they rehire him on the spot?!

-Eddie is getting depushed more and more, next week he could just come out with a Plastic Title Belt toy (Wal Mart MSRP $19.95) with the way things are going for him

-As a reward for Eddie trying his best to make JBL look good, he'll get to start a feud with.....Mordecai! Yay, I bet Eddie is LSD happy right now

-Hey Eddie, I bet booze and drugs are looking mighty good right now, aren't they?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
There wasn't one match worth watching? Thats a damn shame. I think they should probably focus on one show maybe a 3 hour time slot but Have all the wrestlers under one show...Raw...Smackdown....doesnt matter which one....but running 2 simulcasts per week has quickly exhausted all creativity the show once had.

Phillip

Not. One. Match.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
DARK ANDY said:
Not. One. Match.

I wish the Ultimate Warrior would come back. If it hadn't been for Vince's greed...he could probably have gotten him along with other people back. It's time for him to " Shit or get off the pot! " I'm tired of seeing guys with no charisma. Look at Don Muracco's, John Cena, Rick Rude, Booker T, Rick Flair, Arn Anderson, Undertaker...love them or hate them, these guys brought talent, skill but most of all; the ability to ENTERTAIN . The latter being the most important of them all. Size is good.....but it doesnt make up for emotionless lumbering around the ring. Maybe I would be better off starting up some neighborhood federation :oh_no: .

Phillip

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Heh. I guess you guys warned me but I still had to watch it... :rolleyes:

Arcademan said:

I strongly believe that during the last draft, the Smackdown writers moved to RAW. And the crap moved to Smackdown.

Before draft: Raw sucked, Smackdown was pretty good.

After draft: Raw is pretty good, Smackdown is a pile of poop(and getting worse).

Charles

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
After tonight, I can't wait for the Impact Wrestling tomorrow afternoon :smirk:
koolaid.gif