DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
It's either killed off, or there is a Battle Royale for the Vacant title

Guess which road the WWE will be going. :oh_no:
So, what does this mean for the CW title?[/QUOTE]

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Maybe we're going to see the final gasps of the Cruiserweight division...that would be a crying shame :crying: :crying: :crying:

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
get rid of the Cruiserweight division that smackdown hole show if you get rid of the Cruiserweight division you might as well get rid of smackdown all together. Cruiserweight division is all that going for them

Bah!!!

As of late, the WWE's Cruiserweight Division was worse than filthy, discusting, 3-day old road kill, covered with horses' pup, and a cherry on top!

You want to see action, go watch TNA's X Division. Now that's a heck of a division.

Charles

p.s.- During the 6 man elimination match, did you guys noticed that when Edge spears Batista, JR screams "Jericho spears Batista?"

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
Reality Check said:
After much speculation this weekend as to his whereabouts, Chavo "Classic" Guerrero Sr.was released today from his WWE contract. Management grew frustrated with his rejecting of recent storyline ideas to inject more humor into the broadcasts. Chavo apparently felt management was pushing things too far, trying to humiliate him, such as suggesting he parade around on TV in women's underwear. The final straw was that he missed both Smackdown house shows this weekend without giving anybody an explination of where he was and why he didn't show up for work.

So he just decided to skip both shows as a way of expressing his displeasure? I was really worried by the initial wrestling news reports of his disappearance...The first few days that Classic was "missing" it was a bit freaky. I thought that maybe something serious happened to him, the way people said they hadn't heard anything from him.:(

You know EVERYONE was worried, especially when his own son said he couldn't get into contact with him. I can imagine everyone acting like parents backstage when they saw him. Totally relieved at first that he is okay, but then realizing he IS OKAY, and angrily flipping out!:emb:

DARK ANDY said:
Well, the CW Title still lives, but on the wrong person. :(

So who has the title now? I woudn't mind that much if it happens to be Spike Dudley. I'm really glad that he still continues to remain a GOOD Dudley, and not a Heyman lackey.:)

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
It's not the little piece of shit, thank god.

It's........THE BIG SHOW!!!!

Just kidding, though I wouldn't put it past the WWE Monkeys...er, writers, I mean. :shame:

Actually, it's Rey Rey. OMG lame.

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
DARK ANDY said:
It's not the little piece of shit, thank god.

It's........THE BIG SHOW!!!!

Just kidding, though I wouldn't put it past the WWE Monkeys...er, writers, I mean. :shame:

Actually, it's Rey Rey. OMG lame.

What!? Rey Again? *smacks forehead*:annoyed:

Actually though, the Showster ought to make his glorious return, Choke Slam Mysterio a couple of times, maybe sit on him, and then declare his Choke Slamming ARM to be the new Cruiserweight Champion! That would be a rather silly and bizarre new storyline to watch!:tickled:

In any case...This lack of the adorable giant's dominating presence still tends to bother me, but at least I have Taker to drool at until he gets back!:)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
They should've just had a battle royale to determine the champion :shame:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
They should've just had a battle royale to determine the champion :shame:

If that would have happened, Vince McMahon's inflated dick would blow up, and Triple H's face in the process..

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Reality Check said:
It should had been Akio. :mad:

Akio is pretty good, but I would have given it to Funaki first, and THEN start a feud between Akio and Funaki. :)

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Ok guys. I really like this wwe thread. I have to make some corrections abot a few of the names I mentioned in my previous post. Here they are...so bear with me.

Paul Heyman - I know Paul has the knowledge and skill to run Smackdown more efficiently than any other GM. What annoys me is the constant yelling he does with his high pitched voice. It just gets irritating after awhile.

Mordecai - There have been too many re-hashes. Yes, I know it is early and he needs some time. I have been a wrestling fan since the days of Fritz Von Erich, Mr Olympia, Ernie Ladd, Bill Graham...etc . Back then....those guys had it...or they didnt....and you knew it immediately. I'm not feeling his character. Maybe with some time...but I doubt it.

Big Show/Al Snow/ Steven Richards/ Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan ...... The first 3 in the list have had numerous revamps done to their characters......Steven Richards leading the pack with the most. Matt and Nathan....They have the size and the power...but lack the ability to entertain the crowd. Bottom line....those 5 aren't really missed by anyone when they are not around.

Eugene - I have never been a fan of this particular character. Yes...Eugene has some great wrestling skills. I'm just not entertained by this TYPE of character. Now some of you are going to be sore about this...but I was never a George 'The Animal' Steele fan. Remeber Chavo when he was running around with the Horse Head Stick. Rick Steiner with his mental issues. The Mentally Handicapped type wrestler has never been one I could get into.

Now that WWE has no regular TV competition. They are giving us all the big Fuck You Finger. Bring back the days of Abdullah The Butcher, Iron Sheik, NWO (WCW days), The Horsemen ( Arn, Ole, Tully, Rick) , Ultimate Warrior, APA, Ted DiBiase. Back when not only the wrestlers..but also the writers were creative. I am a wrestling fan to the end....and I continue to watch evry Monday, Thursday...and Most PPVs. Lately, something has been missing.....and I dont know if you all agree with this statement....but I think that doing 2 TV shows per week, every week, with 2 PPVs per month has done nothing but drained the writers of any possible creativity they have. It seems like a case of TOO MUCH...TOO OFTEN. Now we are left with watching the same people wrestle week in and week out :(

Phillip

BTW...Does anyone know what happened to The Great Muta? He's one of my favorites whose career I didnt keep up with. Also, I love all of you guys points of views about different wrestlers and shows. I look forward to being a regular poster here now that I know there are alot of fans.

Also...You guys keep mentioning TNA....I have caught it on a few times while random channel changing. Do they have a set day/time/channel they come on...or is it just PPV. Help a wrestling junkie get a much needed fix from the watered down remains of the once great WWE.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I just thought about this. Do any of you guys miss the WCW Halloween Havoc Spin The Wheel Matches? I wonder what the chances are of ever seeing something similar in the near future in the WWE.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
BTW...Does anyone know what happened to The Great Muta? He's one of my favorites whose career I didnt keep up with.

He is still wrestling under his real name, Keiji Mutoh. Catch him at NJPW, doing a dozen Shining Wizards in a single match, not one of them hitting correctly. :oh_no:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
DARK ANDY said:
He is still wrestling under his real name, Keiji Mutoh. Catch him at NJPW, doing a dozen Shining Wizards in a single match, not one of them hitting correctly. :oh_no:

Thanks for the update on Keiji. Thats kind of sad to hear. I really enjoyed watching him when he was in WCW back in the day. I always thought he would ALWAYS be one of the greats...like The Great Kabuki :( .

Phillip

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
He is THE or one of the Biggest Stars in Japan right now, where you don't need talent or skills to get over.

BTW, Chavo's horse was Pepe.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Arcademan said:
Cool. First off...welcome to the thread, Bullet :buttrock:

I enjoyed reading your post. There are many things I agree with you on...a couple I don't but your insight on the WWE as a whole is that of a wrestling fan. Excellent ;)

Good list of 'old-school' wrestlers you have. Some of mine include Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart, the late, great Owen Hart and Andre the Giant :)

OMG!!! I should be poked in the eye for not mentioning Sammartino and Andre. You know what else I miss from wrestling? I miss the gimmicks. For Instance:

Rowdy Roddy Piper and The Hair Cream
Abdullah The Butcher and the foreign objects.....forks, taped sticks ...etc
Numerous Wrestlers and the Fireball
The Grappler with the Loaded Boot
The Brass Knucks
Mr Fuji and the handfull of Salt
Different Colors of Mist ( Kabuki, Muta, Tajiri)

Oh well....there's always hope for their return HA HA HA. Well....at least Tajiri uses the mist a fair amount of the time :D:D .

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
DARK ANDY said:
He is THE or one of the Biggest Stars in Japan right now, where you don't need talent or skills to get over.

BTW, Chavo's horse was Pepe.

Thanks! I couldn't remember the horses name to save my life. i might be remembering this incorrectly...but at one time didn't R. Steiner have "MOPPY " ? Does NJPW come on any of the cable channels? Also, remember when they brought Masahiro Chono into the NWO bcak when they were in WCW? That was "CLASSIC"!!! :D:D

Phillip

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Perry Saturn had Moppy in the WWF, after going insane because the APA Powerbombed him twice too hard. :rolleyes:

And NJPW is only available in Japan, you have to buy overpriced Tapes to see him.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
Also...You guys keep mentioning TNA....I have caught it on a few times while random channel changing. Do they have a set day/time/channel they come on...or is it just PPV. Help a wrestling junkie get a much needed fix from the watered down remains of the once great WWE.

Once more...with feeling ;)

Here's a national listing of where and when Impact Wrestling can be seen on the local FoxSportsNet channels:

FSN Bay Area Friday 3pm
FSN Chicago Friday 4pm ET/3pm CT
FSN Midwest Friday 4pm ET/3pm CT
FSN Ohio Friday 3pm
FSN South Friday 3pm ET/2pm CT
FSN Southwest Friday 3pm
FSN Detroit Friday 3pm
FSN Florida Friday 3pm ET/2pm CT
FSN New York Tuesday 2:30pm
FSN North - Minnesota Friday 3pm
FSN North - Wisconsin Friday 3pm CT/2pm MT
FSN Arizona Friday 4pm PT/3pm MT
FSN Northwest Friday 3pm
FSN Pittsburgh Friday 3pm* (starts June 11)
FSN Rocky Mountain Friday 3pm
FSN New England Friday 3pm
FSN West Friday 3pm
Comcast Sports Net Philadelphia Saturday Midnight
Comcast Sports Net Mid-Atlantic Saturday 4am

Reality Check

World Hero
Eugene - I have never been a fan of this particular character. Yes...Eugene has some great wrestling skills. I'm just not entertained by this TYPE of character. Now some of you are going to be sore about this...but I was never a George 'The Animal' Steele fan. Remeber Chavo when he was running around with the Horse Head Stick. Rick Steiner with his mental issues. The Mentally Handicapped type wrestler has never been one I could get into.

You forgot about Perry Saturn

Bulletnyourass said:
Paul Heyman - I know Paul has the knowledge and skill to run Smackdown more efficiently than any other GM. What annoys me is the constant yelling he does with his high pitched voice. It just gets irritating after awhile.

You got a good point, but I think that Stephanie's voice is 3 times more irritating than Heyman's. ;)

Bulletnyourass said:
Big Show/Al Snow/ Steven Richards/ Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan ...... The first 3 in the list have had numerous revamps done to their characters......Steven Richards leading the pack with the most. Matt and Nathan....They have the size and the power...but lack the ability to entertain the crowd. Bottom line....those 5 aren't really missed by anyone when they are not around.

I really digged Steven Richards when he was the leader of the "Right to Censor."

Bulletnyourass said:
Now that WWE has no regular TV competition. They are giving us all the big Fuck You Finger. Bring back the days of Abdullah The Butcher, Iron Sheik, NWO (WCW days), The Horsemen ( Arn, Ole, Tully, Rick) , Ultimate Warrior, APA, Ted DiBiase. Back when not only the wrestlers..but also the writers were creative. I am a wrestling fan to the end....and I continue to watch evry Monday, Thursday...and Most PPVs. Lately, something has been missing.....and I dont know if you all agree with this statement....but I think that doing 2 TV shows per week, every week, with 2 PPVs per month has done nothing but drained the writers of any possible creativity they have. It seems like a case of TOO MUCH...TOO OFTEN. Now we are left with watching the same people wrestle week in and week out :(

I fully agree with you. Currently, Vince McMahon has a monopoly, and he does not care what the fans think as long as WWE is still making money.

I am just hoping that TNA becomes a little more mainstream, so it can bring some real competition. And hopefully Vince McMahon will feel the preassure to once again revamp the WWE, as he did when he was threatened by Ted Turner's WCW.

Charles

Reality Check

World Hero
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
I am just hoping that TNA becomes a little more mainstream, so it can bring some real competition. And hopefully Vince McMahon will feel the preassure to once again revamp the WWE, as he did when he was threatened by Ted Turner's WCW.

Charles

That may happen. Fox Sports Net was impressed with the debut of Impact. Rumor is that they were so impressed that they will be moving it up to primetime. I hope it's true.

X Division>WWE :buttrock: