offical wwe thread

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Oh, and some thoughts :

-The whole show sucked this week, just like all the other weeks before it

-High point was Chavo/Rey, and I can see a good feud with the Chavos there

Yeah, I agree...could've been a lot better, considering a few of the 'fueds' that are going on...I expected more :oh_no:

<<< BTW, check out what's under my name now...very fitting for a wrestling freak like me :tickled:

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
Uh oh…It seems as if the Deadman has once again been swayed by the power of the urn.:eek: Or maybe he could simply be setting Heyman up for a sneaky backstab!:eye::eye:

Gah…I hope that Taker doesn’t REALLY join Paul Heyman and his lackeys! My first reaction to the Dudleys kidnapping Paul Bearer was "Do they have a death wish?" But when Heyman came down to the ring last week and Taker had him by the throat, I was hoping that he would finish him off. Shut his flabby mouth for good with a well placed Tombstone!:smirk:

"Join me or face the consequences"…That is so 1997!:p

I've seen the stealing of the urn act so many times in the past just so Taker could get it back…And this time won't end any differently!:) The Undertaker will end up getting revenge on all that have done him wrong. Mark my words, he will squish anyone in his path including Heyman and his two chubby cronies!

I have a weird feeling this whole thing is leading up to a PPV match of some sort and that he is NOT going to willingly join them in the end. He will probably challenge them to a match at the Great American Bash. If he loses he joins them FOR REAL, while if he wins he doesn't and gets Bearer and the urn back. If it turns out to be a handicap match I have a feeling that Taker can handle it, though it might get a little ugly! Oh, and he needs to beat Heyman unconscious for his audacity! Or maybe we can have a Taker versus Heyman Casket Match and get rid of that scheming tub of lard once and for all!:D

I am not sure I like the idea of John “Salad” Layfield picking a Texas Bullrope match for the GAB main event. Not only have we not seen a Bullrope match in, um, when was the last one anyway? (Is this the first?) *shrugs* But it is also probably the one match where Bradshaw's size and strength advantage over Eddie will have the most direct effect on the outcome of the match. The stipulation also allows them to put the title on Bradshaw without worrying about having him pin Eddie or getting Latino Heat to submit.:mad: GO EDDIE! Squish this idiot into oblivion!

They are KILLING the cruiser division, but I have to admit that Chavo Classic’s bizarre antics continue to make me giggle! Good grief…Where on earth do those insta-groupies come from?:spock: And how much is that senile flab paying them? Oh well…I still recall the Cruiserweight Champion’s last match. He can pull out some pretty good moves for a 50+ year old man NOT named Ric Flair! But since his failed interference cost Chavo the match tonight, could we see a father and son fued in the near future?

Kenzo Suzuki versus Scotty 2 Hotty! Um…Wow! You can really count on Scotty to job to new talent, or just job. Is he going to be fed to EVERY new wrestler that sets foot in the arena? And where is Rikishi? This was Kenzo’s Smackdown debut and...Well, I wasn't all that impressed. He won pretty quickly, which I believe is part of their plan to build his character, much like Mordecai. The thing is, I don’t think that this newcomer is really all that great. You would think that with the amazing array of Japanese talent out there, they'd actually bring in a TALENTED wrestler...Instead, they just so happen to bring out the one guy who happens to suck! He spent the vast majority of the match trying out his collection of various assorted angry scary faces!:tickled:

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I cant stand Paul Heyman. He is, by far, THE most annoying person in all of the WWE. It's a shame that they keep bringing him back. Well....at least he's no longer General Manager......but then Kurt Angle isn't much better at it either. Especially, with all of his whining week after week.

I really think it's time that alot of these wrestlers get "weeded out". The WWE doesnt know when to call it quits for some of it's roster.

Big Show - Was around waaaay too long, despite numerous efforts to revamp his character. At least he is gone now.

Steven Richards - Need I say more?

JBL - He should have left with Farooq.....or they need to bring Farooq back and reform the APA. Bradshaw as a stand alone talent just isn't cutting it. Probably the downside to being a Tag Team for so many years. Also.....Does Bradshaw seem less intimidating without the long black hair. The short blonde hair makes him look gay.

Al Snow - You know it's bad when they pull your action figure from store shelves due to lack of sales.

HHH - Yes...even I like THE GAME.... but it took too long for them to give someone else a chance to be the champion. He was starting to be reminiscent of the Hulk Hogan Era...when Hogan was either the champ...or in a match for the champ.....as if no one else could be champ. They don't need to get rid of him though as he is a Major Talent for the WWE.

Mordecai - Poor idea for a less than intimidating wrestler. Like Matt Morgan, he lacks the charisma that is necessary for keeping a crowds attention. Not to mention the fact that his so-called finishing move is none other than the Razor's Edge :rolleyes: . Definitely a wrestler I dont need to see....EVER AGAIN.

Kenzo Suzuki - HA HA HA HA ....what a joke. This guy gives no credit to Japanese wrestlers. Japan has some of the greatest wrestlers alive......and we get Kenzo :annoyed: .

Nunzio - He'll never be a major Superstar...NEVER!!!! He's lacking something....I just cant put my finger on it.

Eugene - I dont know which was worst. Eugene or Zack Gowan :angry: .

There are probably more. Any thoughts from the rest of you? BTW this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been a wrestling fan from the days of Superstar Billy Graham, Don Murraco, Ted DiBiase (when his hair was black and he had no beard), Mr Olympia, The Grappler (The dreaded loaded boot).

It's nice to see other wrestling fans

BTW some of my favorite wrestlers were

Paul Orndorff (sp?)
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Ultimate Warrior
Rick Rude
The Great Kabuki

Reality Check

World Hero
Ikumi Tachikawa said:
Kenzo Suzuki versus Scotty 2 Hotty! Um…Wow! You can really count on Scotty to job to new talent, or just job. Is he going to be fed to EVERY new wrestler that sets foot in the arena? And where is Rikishi? This was Kenzo’s Smackdown debut and...Well, I wasn't all that impressed. He won pretty quickly, which I believe is part of their plan to build his character, much like Mordecai. The thing is, I don’t think that this newcomer is really all that great. You would think that with the amazing array of Japanese talent out there, they'd actually bring in a TALENTED wrestler...Instead, they just so happen to bring out the one guy who happens to suck! He spent the vast majority of the match trying out his collection of various assorted angry scary faces!:tickled:

Kenzo only had one match and hes untalent?! The guy had a squash match. Wait until he has face a real opponent before completely judging him.

P.S. Don't forgot
badblood.jpg

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
I cant stand Paul Heyman. He is, by far, THE most annoying person in all of the WWE. It's a shame that they keep bringing him back. Well....at least he's no longer General Manager......but then Kurt Angle isn't much better at it either. Especially, with all of his whining week after week.

I really think it's time that alot of these wrestlers get "weeded out". The WWE doesnt know when to call it quits for some of it's roster.

Big Show - Was around waaaay too long, despite numerous efforts to revamp his character. At least he is gone now.

Steven Richards - Need I say more?

JBL - He should have left with Farooq.....or they need to bring Farooq back and reform the APA. Bradshaw as a stand alone talent just isn't cutting it. Probably the downside to being a Tag Team for so many years. Also.....Does Bradshaw seem less intimidating without the long black hair. The short blonde hair makes him look gay.

Al Snow - You know it's bad when they pull your action figure from store shelves due to lack of sales.

HHH - Yes...even I like THE GAME.... but it took too long for them to give someone else a chance to be the champion. He was starting to be reminiscent of the Hulk Hogan Era...when Hogan was either the champ...or in a match for the champ.....as if no one else could be champ. They don't need to get rid of him though as he is a Major Talent for the WWE.

Mordecai - Poor idea for a less than intimidating wrestler. Like Matt Morgan, he lacks the charisma that is necessary for keeping a crowds attention. Not to mention the fact that his so-called finishing move is none other than the Razor's Edge :rolleyes: . Definitely a wrestler I dont need to see....EVER AGAIN.

Kenzo Suzuki - HA HA HA HA ....what a joke. This guy gives no credit to Japanese wrestlers. Japan has some of the greatest wrestlers alive......and we get Kenzo :annoyed: .

Nunzio - He'll never be a major Superstar...NEVER!!!! He's lacking something....I just cant put my finger on it.

There are probably more. Any thoughts from the rest of you? BTW this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been a wrestling fan from the days of Superstar Billy Graham, Don Murraco, Ted DiBiase (when his hair was black and he had no beard), Mr Olympia, The Grappler (The dreaded loaded boot).

It's nice to see other wrestling fans

BTW some of my favorite wrestlers were

Paul Orndorff (sp?)
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Ultimate Warrior
Rick Rude
The Great Kabuki

Cool. First off...welcome to the thread, Bullet :buttrock:

I enjoyed reading your post. There are many things I agree with you on...a couple I don't but your insight on the WWE as a whole is that of a wrestling fan. Excellent ;)

Good list of 'old-school' wrestlers you have. Some of mine include Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart, the late, great Owen Hart and Andre the Giant :)

Bulletnyourass said:

I agree that Heyman is annoying and obnoxious, but the guy is pure genious. This is the man who once owned ECW and brought the best matches ever. Unfortunately, he did not have a lot of money, so eventually his company became a thing of the past. :crying:

And I still believe that Heyman should be brought back as Smackdown's GM. I also think that if Vince McMahon let Heyman loose, Smackdown would be the best show ever. heck, at least Heyman saw the value within the cruiserweigth division.

Bulletnyourass said:

Agree, unfortunately the good ones are the ones that get "weeded out." :mad_2:

Bulletnyourass said:

Finnally, someone sees the LIGHT! :D

Bulletnyourass said:

Actually his action figure was pulled out because it came if a replica of "HEAD," which if you remember HEAD was simply a maniqui's (spelling) female head. Well, there was this controversy that the HEAD, which was included with Al Snow's action figure represented a woman's head. Therefore, his action figure was recalled.

Bulletnyourass said:

You just have to go back a couple of pages to read why 90% of us cannot stand HHH. :loco:

Bulletnyourass said:

Yep, he completely sucks!!!

Bulletnyourass said:

He is missing big Sal. ECW fans will know who I am refering to. ;)

Bulletnyourass said:

Dude, have you seeing Eugene wrestle? He is really good.

Charles

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
Bulletnyourass said:

I kinda liked it when Heyman was the GM, because even though he was a scheming flab, everybody was always picking on him, (like Cena and Benoit) and I found that pretty fun to watch! Remember when they made him eat soap?:D

Reality Check said:
Kenzo only had one match and hes untalent?! The guy had a squash match. Wait until he has face a real opponent before completely judging him.

I apologize if my comments were a bit too harsh on Kenzo, but it was just that I thought he made a poor first impression. However, you can count on me to continue watching his future exploits in the WWE before coming to a full and complete opinion of him. I absolutely NEVER change the channel or intentionally skip any part of Smackdown each week!

Oh, and thank you for the Bad Blood reminder! Even though I won't be able to see it, I hope that Benoit Crossfaces the stuffing out of Kane! I have no love for Taker's char-broiled younger storyline brother!:emb: Matt Hardy could probably interfere in the Rabid Wolverine's favor, costing Kane the match.

Um…Is it just me or do Kane’s eyes go much too far into his head? It looks as if someone poked him in the eyes too hard!:tickled: Oh well...I guess that's just how his face is made. Not everyone has the same body type, head shape, and so on, so it must be the same when it comes to the eyes; Kane's are deeper in his head than average. I think it looks kinda neat!:p Kane’s eyes are deep set and his eyebrows are shaved, so it gives off quite a freaky look!:eek_2: Also, he uses colored contacts, which give his eyes that great “insane lunatic” effect they have, though Taker’s eyes are naturally green!

Speaking of which…Taker’s green eyes are awesome! Very sexy! With the added eye line, they really complement his “beyond the grave” persona...Spooky, in a mysterious and enchanting way!:drool: He looks great, totally fit and healthy though and honestly doesn't seem like he NEEDS to retire. He really is one of the best things that Smackdown and the WWE have going now!:)

Last edited:
After seeing TNA's Impact today (6/11/04).

I will make this public announcement:

TNA's X Division >> WWE's Cruiserweight Division :buttrock:

So far TNA's Impact Wrestling offers the best one-hour show action compared to yesterday's lousy Smackdown two-hour show.

Charles

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
After seeing TNA's Impact today (6/11/04).

I will make this public announcement:

TNA's X Division >> WWE's Cruiserweight Division :buttrock:

So far TNA's Impact Wrestling offers the best one-hour show action compared to yesterday's lousy Smackdown two-hour show.

Charles

I finally got to watch Impact Wrestling for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it. Wrestling was nice and tight and they try to leave the drama out of the matches, not during them (like when the guys are wrestling and somebody HAS to interfere, which has become a WWE staple).

I agree...TNA's X Division rules over the WWE Cruiserweight Division :)

Reality Check

World Hero
Bulletnyourass said:
Mordecai - Poor idea for a less than intimidating wrestler. Like Matt Morgan, he lacks the charisma that is necessary for keeping a crowds attention. Not to mention the fact that his so-called finishing move is none other than the Razor's Edge . Definitely a wrestler I dont need to see....EVER AGAIN.

Lacks charisma? Have you seen any of his promos? The guy can work the mic and he has a way with words. Also, I think a wrestler like him is what Smackdown needs. Atleast hes a big man that shows got talent unlike Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones.

Reality Check

World Hero
Ikumi Tachikawa said:
I apologize if my comments were a bit too harsh on Kenzo, but it was just that I thought he made a poor first impression. However, you can count on me to continue watching his future exploits in the WWE before coming to a full and complete opinion of him. I absolutely NEVER change the channel or intentionally skip any part of Smackdown each week!

I wasn't impressed with him niether. But I will keep an open-mind. This guy better be worth the hype.

Ikumi Tachikawa

Crazed MVS Addict
Reality Check said:
Lacks charisma? Have you seen any of his promos? The guy can work the mic and he has a way with words. Also, I think a wrestler like him is what Smackdown needs. Atleast hes a big man that shows got talent unlike Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones.

From a character and creative standpoint, I agree that Mordecai is definitely an improvement to the Smackdown and WWE product.:) All this holy avenger needs is to do something that will capture the fans' attention and make them say "Hey, that was neat what he did!", whether it be something in his wrestling style or something on the entertainment-based side of him. Oh…And he needs to whack someone over the head with that giant cross!:D

From a wrestling standpoint, I really haven't seen much…But so far so good! I like the way he seems all calm and slow on his way to the ring and then becomes highly intense when the match starts.:eek: Very methodical in his movements between moves and then explosive in the execution of those moves, much like the Undertaker, no wasted energy.

As for the various squash-fests Mordecai has been involved in since his debut at Judgement Day, that's okay with me. He SHOULD be squishing guys right now. All big dominant wrestlers should (from Andre to Taker to Diesel, Kane, etc.) They all start out squishing people until they meet their match (or rightful opponent). Remember, Mordecai is new and for him to get whomped by small potatoes like Scotty 2 Hotty and Rey Mysterio...That would destroy his effect.:annoyed:

For those looking for a good match, be patient and wait till he faces the right opponent, which may be someone like Taker (obviously).

While the Undertaker is a messenger of Death from beyond the grave, a dark, shadowy Grim Reaper with a stoic glare, Mordecai stands out as a maniacal religious zealot, clad in white, sent from above to decimate sinners. We should all be EXTREMELY thankful for a character whose gimmick makes sense with Taker's and who could probably match him physically. I am so looking forward to seeing a feud between these two!:glee:

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Bad Blood pay-per-view is on tonight at 8 PM EDT/5 PM PDT exclusively on pay-per-view. Contact your subscriber or your illegal cable converter for more ;)

Matches:
Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
Chris Benoit vs. Kane
Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton
Victoria vs. Gail vs. Trish vs. Lita
Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho
World Tag Team Championship
Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Spoilers Warning!!!

If you don't want to know the results, don't read this post.

B
-
A
-
D
-
-
B
-
L
-
O
-
O
-
D
-
-
R
-
E
-
S
-
U
-
L
-
T
-
S
-
-
-
Chris Benoit & Edge defeated La Resistance by DQ, after interference by Kane.

Chris Benoit had Sylvain Grenier in the Crossface, but before he could tap out Kane came into the ring and attacked him and Edge. Kane attacked Benoit, and threw him hard into the steps in an attempt to soften him up before their World Championship match.

Winners: Chris Benoit & Edge (La Resistance retain the World Tag Team Championship)

Chris Jericho defeated Tyson Tomko.

After inadvertedly running into and knocking Trish Stratus off the ring apron, Chris Jericho delivered an enziguri to Tomko and got the 1-2-3.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Randy Orton defeated Shelton Benjamin via pinfall to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

Benjamin had Orton pinned, but Flair placed Orton's leg onto the bottom rope. Benjamin dragged Flair into the ring, and began to attack him. He even put him into the Figure-of-Four, and managed to get a 2-count on Orton while still having Flair in the hold!

Orton managed to get the win after reversing the pin from a flying splash off the top rope by Benjamin, and grabbing the tights.

Winner: Randy Orton

Sudden Death, Fatal Four Way rules.

Lita looked to have Gail Kim pinned after delivering a brutal DDT, but before she could make the pinfall Trish Stratus rolled up Lita from behind to get the victory. Trish Stratus becomes the first ever 5 time WWE Women's Champion!

Winner: Trish Stratus - New WWE Women's Champion

Eugene was in full control of the match, until the Coach called down a lady with a tray of cookies to come down and distract Eugene! The Coach then attacked Eugene from behind, smacking his head into the cookie tray. It didn't last long, and Eugene regained control quickly.

Garrison Cade was the next to try help the Coach, distracting Eugene by taking his toy stuffed animal and ripping it apart. But it was to no avail, as The Coach ran into Cade (who was holding Eugene) by accident.

Eugene got the pinfall after delivering "Rock Bottom" to the Coach, followed by "The People's Elbow". After the match Eugene also delivered two "Stone Cold Stunner's" to the Coach!

Winner: Eugene

Chris Benoit defeated Kane.

Kane survived the Sharpshooter, Benoit survived the Chokeslam, but Benoit eventually got the victory via pinfall. After Kane managed to power out of the cross face, Benoit moved to the other arm. He was unable to get it locked in, but instead managed to roll up Kane for the pinfall victory.

Winner: Chris Benoit

Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in the Hell in a Cell match.

Brutal contest as expected. Both men busted open, Shawn Michaels selling his back injury to perfection. All the stair bumps, chair shots, ladder shots etc. you'd expect.

Shawn Michaels kicked out of the pedigree, and Triple H kicked out of Sweet Chin Music. Both after 40 minutes of action!

The match came to an end after two Pedigrees in a row, giving Triple H the pinfall victory.

An amazing 47 minutes and 26 seconds of action, a new Hell in a Cell record.

Both men lay in the ring at the end of the match, unable to move. Evolution helped Triple H to the back. The PPV went off the air with HBK shaking the ref's hand and seeming to be waving good bye to the crowd.

Winner: Triple H

Thanks to http://www.wrasslin.com/ for the rundown.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
:buttrock: for Jericho winning

:angry: for La Res losing to DQ

:oh_no: for Trish winning

:blow_top: for HHH winning

:rolleyes: for Eguene winning

:cool: for Benoit winning

:annoyed: at Orton for retaining

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
wow. thank you for the update on the bad blood matches co-announer arcademan :smirk:

to think that now we are over 50 pages long. thank you for keeping this thread alive everyone. i welcome new and returning peeps to this side of the force. :cool:

im hoping kenzo get taijiri's "henchmen" to team up with him. i thought they were going to pit him against wwe's doormat, spike dudley. any word on heat or velocity? nice pic of jbl razial. :mr_t: lmao on that one. so which wrestlers should get a push and which ones should be pushed back to the dark matches. i have to admit, dark andy couldn't have said it better with the jbl comments. i wish they had a show with past matches back in the day (like seeing andre the giant, the million dollar man, bret hart, ect.) wouldn't that be something?
so do you like your wrestlers better as heels or faces?

post now and more often right co-announer ;)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words, orochi_lubu. I try my best to contribute here when I can :)

And as I always say:

Post now...post often...:buttrock:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Watching it right now here and it started out with BIG TIME DRAMA!!! :eek:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Well, the first segment was pretty sucky, HBK spit up blood BEFORE Kane jumped off the 2nd Rope, that was so badly done.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Well, the first segment was pretty sucky, HBK spit up blood BEFORE Kane jumped off the 2nd Rope, that was so badly done.

Yeah...would've helped if Kane actually touched the chair when he jumped off the rope :oh_no:

I fell asleep and as customary taped the last hour of it, leaving the typical 15 minutes after the hour to catch the final tidbits, however the show ran even longer than that so I missed the final result of the 6 man tag-team elimination match :crying: :crying: :crying:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
The eliminations went like this :

1st : Edge Spears Batista, Benoit with Flying Headbutt to batista, and Lionsault by Y2J to pin Batista
2nd : Jericho has Flair in the WOJ, Triple H distracts the ref as Flair taps out, Orton with RKO on Y2J, Flair covers
3rd : Low Blow by Flair to Edge, and Orton RKOs Edge and pins
4th : Crippler Crossface on Flair
5th : Sharpshooter on Orton, turns into Rock's Crapshooter, as Orton tried reaching for every Rope, and then tries reaching for Triple H as he looks at Orton while staggering. Seeing Triple H won't break it up, Orton taps.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
The eliminations went like this :

1st : Edge Spears Batista, Benoit with Flying Headbutt to batista, and Lionsault by Y2J to pin Batista
2nd : Jericho has Flair in the WOJ, Triple H distracts the ref as Flair taps out, Orton with RKO on Y2J, Flair covers
3rd : Low Blow by Flair to Edge, and Orton RKOs Edge and pins
4th : Crippler Crossface on Flair
5th : Sharpshooter on Orton, turns into Rock's Crapshooter, as Orton tried reaching for every Rope, and then tries reaching for Triple H as he looks at Orton while staggering. Seeing Triple H won't break it up, Orton taps.

Yeah, I saw up to the third pin and my tape of it ended.

11:28?!! No wonder I missed a lot...my VCR is set for 11:15 :eek_2:

Thanks for the end description, DARK ANDY :buttrock:

Reality Check

World Hero
Once again I'm the bearer of bad news. Chavo Classic has been fired!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After much speculation this weekend as to his whereabouts, Chavo "Classic" Guerrero Sr.was released today from his WWE contract. Management grew frustrated with his rejecting of recent storyline ideas to inject more humor into the broadcasts. Chavo apparently felt management was pushing things too far, trying to humiliate him, such as suggesting he parade around on TV in women's underwear. The final straw was that he missed both Smackdown house shows this weekend without giving anybody an explination of where he was and why he didn't show up for work.

It's not clear what this means to the status of the WWE Cruiserweight Title, which Chavo Classic held until being released.

Credit = PWS Insider

So, what does this mean for the CW title?