offical wwe thread

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
qube:
McMahon has never said that he does not like Ultimo Dragons style. Reports backstage are that McMahon and the creative team are somewhat dissapointed by the Dragon so far. Although they should STFU b/c he gets some of the best POP of the night, despite them wasting his talents in dark matches or, if he's lucky, on Velocity oh_no

Q-
Well here's a idea that might work for Vince....but Ultimo on tv and watch how he gets more pops then Vince "Big Boys" he gets a hard on for, hell even Brian Kindrick gets bigger pops then Brock "Boring" Lesner.

As of late I can only watch 15 minutes of Raw and the first hour of Smackdown, I'm getting close to saying "Fuck the wwe" like Qube does.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Hell, I say f*ck Vince! He sucks now. The best moment in the WWF was in 1999 when they had that Super Bowl commercial.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
I must add in my two cents on the WWE.

I must say that the past couple of months I have been displeased with the whole stupid ridiculous faction with this wrestler on raw and this wrestler on smackdown...now I have not read the entire pages of this topic but doesnt anyone else agree that the WWE should go back to it's old route meaning all of the wrestlers on both shows?

Also I am displeased with Triple H. The game was my favorite wrestler...especially in the year 2000 which he had some of his best matches with Mick Foley, The Rock, Austin. Now hasn't anyone noticed that his maches as of late are sub par one of his worst matches I think was when he went against Scott Steiner. Also Triple H does NOTHING but talk on the mike every time I watch Raw...even Ric Flair is active in matches but not the game...not cool at all. Thumbs down.

I also am really angry with the WWE for misusing Raven who has got to be one of the underated wrestlers. They completley jobbed his character. That was not the Raven of ECW and WCW. Again thumbs down

Also maybe it's just me but why is that when their is a championship match either on Raw or Smackdown for the title it is so damn predictable knowing that the challenger will never win thus if he does win it will be at the PPV. I remember when WCW was on the air does anyone recall when Lex Luger defeated Hogan to get the belt on Nitro?that was a huge plus as well when Goldberg later on defeated Hogan..another huge plus though to be honest I think everyone knew Goldberg was going to win. Though not on WWE programs.

Also does anyone know if Steve Austin is injured?
The reason why I asked is because as of late he is just like Triple H just Talking and not being active in any matches...I am not to keen on the general manager bit between him and Eric Bischoff.

Thats all I can say for now though I think the only thing going for WWE right now is Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar. They talk on the mike but hey also produce the action and I have been amazed watching Smackdown with these two great superstars.

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
The reason why I asked is because as of late he is just like Triple H just Talking and not being active in any matches...I am not to keen on the general manager bit between him and Eric Bischoff.
Austin is sadly done with actual in-ring wrestling due to his neck. He's still able to dish out a Stunner whenever needed without causing harm to himself, but full time wrestling is completely out of the picture. Fortunately though, both Austin and the powers backstage feel he has "one last match" left which will more than likely have a retirement stipulation.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Earthquake:
Austin is sadly done with actual in-ring wrestling due to his neck. He's still able to dish out a Stunner whenever needed without causing harm to himself, but full time wrestling is completely out of the picture. Fortunately though, both Austin and the powers backstage feel he has "one last match" left which will more than likely have a retirement stipulation.
Isn't his neck still in bad shape after Owen Hart accidently broke it?

Q

qube

I don't know you, or where you came from, but you are the man!

Raven is one of my all-time favorite performers, and one of the best workers in the business. The WWE shit on him, and would have ruined his character, if not for Scott Levy having the intelligence and foresight to maintain creative control...to a point of course.

Watch NWA-TNA, they let Scott Levy just run with his character, it's great stuff really. Right now he is in a fued with another underrated performer, Shane Douglas! Two great wrestlers, who never have, and never will need Vince McMahon.

BTW, for you WCW fans. MLW's next pay-per-view is going to feature a War Games match buttrock 2 rings in a 20ft steel cage? Oh hell yeah!!!!

Q-

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
so how do you like your wrestling cooked or raw.
im sensing some neg. vibes on teh wwe, which i can't help but agree on with some of the cases.

whatever happened to kanyon and shawn staziack?

and p-geyser and yung's ultimate wrestler triple h with evolution is coming. what will happen next?

speak now or forever hold your peace

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Isn't his neck still in bad shape after Owen Hart accidently broke it?
Yup, that's what started it all. Instead of going ahead and getting surgery, he decided to put it off and continue working. He even had piledrivers banned in all his matches. Ironically though, it's because he put the surgery off that he'll never be able to fully wrestle again. To bad the surgery Angle had done wasn't as common then as it is now.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Holy shit, there was a title change at a house show. <a href="http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_4878.shtml" target="_blank">LINK</a>

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
djdelly:
Holy shit, there was a title change at a house show. <a href="http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_4878.shtml" target="_blank">LINK</a>
Wow! I don't think that's ever been done before at a house show has it? It's a shame about Booker's back. He has more charisma then 99% of the RAW locker room.

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
Earthquake:
djdelly:
Wow! I don't think that's ever been done before at a house show has it? It's a shame about Booker's back. He has more charisma then 99% of the RAW locker room.
Booker has had problems with his back since WCW times but now this happens? Damn, Booker's back must be in bad shape or something..

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
orochi_lubu:
whatever happened to kanyon and shawn staziack?
Kanyon is wrestling only on Velocty and Staziack was fired nearly 2 years ago. He was tight on WCW but when it was bought, they made him a punk ass.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
orochi_lubu:
do you suppose rey mysterio and ultimo dragon will discard their masks, like kane did perhaps
No, he's a Luchador(sp)

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
rey mysterio did for awhile in WCW when he was with the filthy animals along with kidman and konan. back then without the mask, he sucked because the WCW writers wanted him to become their X-pac. but i know that mysterio would stop at nothing to prevent the creative staff to take off his mask. as for dragon, NO!! the mask is what gives him the persona to get into the ring.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
orochi_lubu
[QBand p-geyser and yung's ultimate wrestler triple h with evolution is coming. what will happen next?
[/QB]
Don't know cause Yung plans on missing this Raw episode

Q

qube

Yung Burnout:
orochi_lubu
[QBand p-geyser and yung's ultimate wrestler triple h with evolution is coming. what will happen next?
Don't know cause Yung plans on missing this Raw episode [/QB]
Don't worry Yung, I'm sure it will suck. Just like every RAW for the last 10 months oh_no

God RAW makes me long for Wednesdays and Thursdays :o

Q-

Genocide Tweeter

Crossed Swords Squire
WWE has sucked cock n balls since they fired D'LO!! oh_no
D'LO BROWN was extremely talented, and was horribly misused. Esp. after the damn Droz incedent, where he slipped on something that was tossed into the ring. mad_2
Poor Ultimo and Rey. I feel sorry for them. They're too good for this shit.
*Wonders why WWE is on his TV right now...realizes that WWE's bullshit is sadly the best thing on at this time.*
H'rmm...I should really start ordering NWA TNA on PPV, but I'm tight on cash. But it has D'LO and I think I saw Chris Daniels (CURRY MAN WHOOOOO) during that ad.
Gee, I sound like a troll or whatever. Oh well.

Q

qube

Well, once again Ric Flair proves that he is still, and always will be, the man ! I swear, I would not even bother to waste my time watching RAW if it were not for the fact that I know The Nature Boy will be on buttrock

Poor Glen Jacobs, his character once again has no direction at all. Is he a heel yet? I guess so, some people are finally booing him :rolleyes: So what happens when his fued with RVD is over?? Good question huh? I'll bet Brian Gerwitz and the rest of the shitty soap opera writers on RAW don't have a fucking clue either shame

Nice of them to explain the Booker T situation, too bad we lost a great performer for the time being :(

BTW, the WWE and WCW used to exchange belts on house shows more often than they ever do now. They used to have more belts to do it with though. I.E. European, Cruiserweight, Light Heavy Weight, Cruiserweight Tag Titles, and so on and so fourth.

Oh well, another 2 hours of my life wasted on RAW.

Bring on TNA and Smackdown! buttrock

Q-

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
qube:
Yung Burnout:
orochi_lubu
Don't know cause Yung plans on missing this Raw episode
Don't worry Yung, I'm sure it will suck. Just like every RAW for the last 10 months oh_no

God RAW makes me long for Wednesdays and Thursdays :o

Q- [/QB]
You were right about Raw sucking. It was some gawd awful crap. HHH was more annoying than ever and there was more talk than wrestling. These writers need to go.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
Qube:

Yeah Raven was the shit wasn't he?...still pissed with Vince Mcmahon and the WWE for mistreating him.

Raw is reeeaaaally starting to suck as of late. I only like watching two people perform out of the whole show and that is Trish Stratus and the new diva Gale Kim.

I was also PISSED to find out that their will be no single match between Triple H and Goldberg at the upcoming PPV. Now its a fucking ridculous ELIMINAION CHAMBER MATCH. The last elimination chamber match sucked. I really wanted to see Triple H vs Gldberg one on one...well the WWE has disipointed me once again.

Q

qube

P-Geyser: Qube
Yeah Raven was the shit wasn't he?...still pissed with Vince Mcmahon and the WWE for mistreating him.
Scott Levy still is the shit my friend, always will be :cool:

Raven+Brett Hart= Perfection buttrock

Q-

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I knew I'd miss nothing, I had better time playing FirePro Wrestling

I do find it funny that Triple Gay won't wrestle with a groin pull yet Rey Mysterio did and won a title......funny

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
undertaker. should he go back to the "old school" vintage undertaker? where is maven at? and al snow?