offical wwe thread

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
orochi_lubu:
im sure yung got to see his fav guy triple H
Thankfully after the Hurricane's stuff I turned the tv off so I was saved from watching that fag any longer.

I agree with Earthquake 120%, it would have been so much better if Kane chokeslammed Eric, cause since Vince and Eric now nullify that whole "Uncontrolable" Monster-bit it looked like they where trying to do.

This Raw main event for SS lookes boring as hell and just points to Triple Gay hanging on to that belt, and why in the name of everything 2D is Randy "Bitch-Ass" Orton in the Elimination Chamber match?

Fav Diva=
Tie between Lita & Trish

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</small>

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Triple Gay need to give up the title. He's had it for almost a year and that's taking all the fun of the action in wrestling. They need to go back to their old roots and make it fun to watch and suspensiful.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Razial:
They need to go back to their old roots and make it fun to watch and suspensiful.
I think the last really good moment for me was Paul Heyman's in ring speech when ECW reformed(some-what) and joined the invasion

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
The Invasion was the last time I think that the show was really fun to watch. But for some reason, no matter how bad it gets, I keep on going bad.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
orochi_lubu:
who is your fav diva? which girl in the wrestling world do you want to pin? :p
Molly Holly. Damn...that's my dream girl right there. drool_2 drool_2

P.S. -- Even though it happened last year, I can't believe how tasteless the "fat ass" angle was. For God's sakes, the woman's a former gymnast AND power lifter (she actually holds a record in her home state, if memory serves me right), if anything it's muscle in that trunk (I remember when Trish pulled her pants down to reveal the "huge ass" it just ended up being a normal sized butt with huge underwear on... tickled MAN that angle was sad on SO many levels, least of all JR AND KING OF ALL PEOPLE likening it to Rikishi's, saying she needed liposuction to get a "regular" figure despite her actually being very proportionate, could go on but have started ranting... :mad: )

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
orochi_lubu:
i cant remember who is suppose to be in that elimination match again?

so how is the layout for summerslam right now?

and just curious, in the first xmen moive who played sabertooth? i thought it was kane
It was a guy named Tyler Mane, who wrestled as "Big Sky" in WCW at some point, apparently.

And why'd they change Ron Simmons back to Faarooq? It's not that I mind, but it just seemed so sudden; one day Billy Gunn calls him "Ron Simmons" in a promo, next day he's Faarooq again.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
the most electrify show in sports and entertainment is coming. you know what to do.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLL WHAT OROCHI...LUBU'S...COOKIN smirk

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Anyone going to be watching Smackdown tonite?? Brock vs Vince in a Steel Cage?? How could you not want to see that buttrock

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
yung tickled smirk

what did you think of the hurricane's sidekick?

who is an eddy guerro (sp) fan. im one :D

<small>[ August 07, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: orochi_lubu ]</small>

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
I think that the hurricane's new sidekick is great. What I find even funnier is that the two of them now have this whole Bluntman and Chronic* (minus the drugs) thing going on.

*see Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
bah vince vs brock in a steel cage, bah!! hell in a cell is much suited for that match.

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
orochi_lubu:
when is the undertaker coming back? is it today's smackdown or next wk?
Taker comes back tonite to fight John Cena.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Sythe:
orochi_lubu:
when is the undertaker coming back? is it today's smackdown or next wk?
Taker comes back tonite to fight John Cena.
Why the hell is he fighting John Cena? That's why I hate to roster, they fight against the same people every week. I realized that with the roster, their trying to make it like WWE vs. WCW all over again but this time it's in the same corportation. That, in no way, makes sense. Vince needs to quit hogging the damn tv and let the wrestlers fight, Eric Bishop needs to leave the writing alone because he sucks, Stone Cold needs to fight, The Rock needs to make up his mind on either going or staying, The new wrestlers need to go out and wrestle more (Goldberg, Ultmo Dragon), and RAW should go back to their old theme song.

NUFF SAID'

Maury V.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
So what was the Smackdown main event like? I stopped watching some tiem during the Mysterio/Hass match, it's sad when the only part I enjoyed form that whole show was Mat Hardy doing commentary before he ran in and beat down Zack

Said by Matt and Shannon:
"There's that move again"
It's not 3 Minute Warning but I like Rosey as Hurricane's sidekick.....now if only they'd go to Smackdown.....

Yung Burnout:
So what was the Smackdown main event like? I stopped watching some tiem during the Mysterio/Hass match, it's sad when the only part I enjoyed form that whole show was Mat Hardy doing commentary before he ran in and beat down Zack
It was very short(similar to RAW's). Lesnar was going to F5 Vince, when ,suddenly, Lesnar fainted and felt to the mat. Vince wanted for Angle to count to three while he covered Lesnar.

Angle refused to count, and he called for more referees and the mts, instead. Vince was arguing with Angle, until Angle put the Angle's lock on Vince. Miraculously, Lesnar stood up and F5ed Angle, and beat and tossed Angle around the ring against the steel.

Vince brought the title to Lesnar and told him that the title is his. Lesnar kept shouting to angle and beat him. Finally, Vince raised Lesnar's arm while Lernar put his foot on Angle's mouth. And Lesnar tossed the title against a bloody Angle.

Angle recovered, and as he crawled to the ropes he saw both Vince and Lesnar walking away and laughing at him.

So yeah, Lesnar is now a heel, and he is Vince's puppet.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Charles Franklin Fernandez:
It was very short(similar to RAW's). Lesnar was going to F5 Vince, when ,suddenly, Lesnar fainted and felt to the mat. Vince wanted for Angle to count to three while he covered Lesnar.

Angle refused to count, and he called for more referees and the mts, instead. Vince was arguing with Angle, until Angle put the Angle's lock on Vince. Miraculously, Lesnar stood up and F5ed Angle, and beat and tossed Angle around the ring against the steel.

Vince brought the title to Lesnar and told him that the title is his. Lesnar kept shouting to angle and beat him. Finally, Vince raised Lesnar's arm while Lernar put his foot on Angle's mouth. And Lesnar tossed the title against a bloody Angle.

Angle recovered, and as he crawled to the ropes he saw both Vince and Lesnar walking away and laughing at him.

So yeah, Lesnar is now a heel, and he is Vince's puppet.
Man that is too similar to RAW, I'm glad I missed it then. I don't even think Sumerslam will eb any good now if this type of stuff is still going on, man I really mis ECW and WCW now

Originally posted by Yung Burnout:
Man that is too similar to RAW, I'm glad I missed it then. I don't even think Sumerslam will eb any good now if this type of stuff is still going on, man I really mis ECW and WCW now
Yep, I missed them too.

I just hope that some TV network picks NWA-TNA and air it against WWE shows buttrock

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Charles Franklin Fernandez:
Originally posted by Yung Burnout:
Yep, I missed them too.

I just hope that some TV network picks NWA-TNA and air it against WWE shows buttrock
I am thinking that the .01 cent PPV that NWA-TNA will help them get a TV deal on like TNN (Spike TV if you will). If not then I guess we can expect more of the same from Vince.....

Sythe:
I am thinking that the .01 cent PPV that NWA-TNA will help them get a TV deal on like TNN (Spike TV if you will). If not then I guess we can expect more of the same from Vince.....
Well, the deal with TNN will never happen. Why? you may ask. Vince is a very smart bussiness man, and when me moved RAW from USA Networks to TNN, he made TNN sign a iron-clad contract which states that TNN cannot sign a direct competitor while having WWE programming.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Got some more dirt on the WWE:

The off air reports and live notes from RAW have failed to mention that Goldberg had a fairly big mishap during a commercial break during last night’s show. When Goldberg was in the ring and the show was at commercial, Goldberg went to jump on the turnbuckle to pump up the crowd and accidentally tripped and fell.

Reports from fans in attendance indicate that he was tied up in the ropes and took nearly four seconds to recover. The crowd reacted with a high volume of laughs and many felt it killed his “monster” image.

Goldberg was very upset over the incident and even flipped some fans off that were taunting him in the front row. After he realized what he had done, he gave other some high-fives to try and make it up.

We have also received information that the crowd was very upset when the show ended without an addition appearance from Steve Austin and no appearances by The Rock. There were chants of “we want our money back!” Throughout the event, “boring” chants were very common and a new chant of “Fast Forward” was started.

I had no idea this happened.

<small>[ August 09, 2003, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Razial ]</small>

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I'm glad they laughed at Goldberg, he's a useless wrestler if you ask me.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
He's useless because the WWE doesn't give him any PT (playing time). Just like with Ultimo Dragon, Vinnie Mac says he hates his style of wrestling.

Q

qube

Razial:
He's useless because the WWE doesn't give him any PT (playing time). Just like with Ultimo Dragon, Vinnie Mac says he hates his style of wrestling.
Wrong! He is useless b/c he sucks. Goldberg is a prime example of great marketing. WCW, with thier 300 wrestler deep roster, was able to build up this great image and unstoppable character. Goldberg just happened to be the lucky recipient. For Christsake, look at him, for all you people who just llooovvvee the "BIG" guys, Triple H is bigger than Goldberg is now :rolleyes: How is he supposed to come off as a monster when he isn't even that intimidating to look at shame

McMahon has never said that he does not like Ultimo Dragons style. Reports backstage are that McMahon and the creative team are somewhat dissapointed by the Dragon so far. Although they should STFU b/c he gets some of the best POP of the night, despite them wasting his talents in dark matches or, if he's lucky, on Velocity oh_no

I don't know how many times I can say it...

Man, Fuck the WWE!

Q-