offical wwe thread

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
has kevin nash won a match ever since his return to the WWE/F? lately he's been jobbing, last night to chris jericho and worst of all test!!

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Huge freaking news guys! I just saw this at <a href="http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com" target="_blank">wrestlingdotcom</a>:

"--On NWA TNA's official site (nwatna.com), it is being repoted that they will offer a PPV in September for one cent. Yes, a penny. The reason for this is that they are not able to sell a PPV for free, so they are offering it for the lowest possible price. This event is obviously a tester to expose NWA TNA to viewers who don't want to pay full price to watch wrestling programming from a company they have never seen. They're hoping the "almost free" PPV will get fans interested in the product and order future events at regular price. It's expected to be somewhat of a best-of-TNA show, and not a live PPV event."

This is a killer deal! I've never ordered one of their PPV's before so I can't wait to check them out. Everyone who has ordered at least one of their shows say that they put the WWE to shame. I just wish it was a live event.

<small>[ July 29, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Earthquake ]</small>

Q

qube

Yung Burnout
Amazing Red, that's all I have to say
Infrared ownz all big-guy fan/haters for free. Lets see Lesnar do that :rolleyes:

Oh wait, he fucks up the goddamn Shooting Star Press, how the hell could he even dream of doing an Infrared? Nevermind tickled

<small>[ July 29, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: qube ]</small>

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
djdelly:
Jamal got fired. He had some problems with the law.
That's stupid he got fired for that. They need to learn to give people chances because they are at stake with their fans and audience. They need to forgive and forget this petty crap and bring everybody back to the WWF because this is just ludacris.

Maury V.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Earthquake:
Huge freaking news guys! I just saw this at <a href="http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com" target="_blank">wrestlingdotcom</a>:

"--On NWA TNA's official site (nwatna.com), it is being repoted that they will offer a PPV in September for one cent. Yes, a penny. The reason for this is that they are not able to sell a PPV for free, so they are offering it for the lowest possible price. This event is obviously a tester to expose NWA TNA to viewers who don't want to pay full price to watch wrestling programming from a company they have never seen. They're hoping the "almost free" PPV will get fans interested in the product and order future events at regular price. It's expected to be somewhat of a best-of-TNA show, and not a live PPV event."

This is a killer deal! I've never ordered one of their PPV's before so I can't wait to check them out. Everyone who has ordered at least one of their shows say that they put the WWE to shame. I just wish it was a live event.
Dang, that's a fly deal.

Razial:
djdelly:
That's stupid he got fired for that. They need to learn to give people chances because they are at stake with their fans and audience. They need to forgive and forget this petty crap and bring everybody back to the WWF because this is just ludacris.

Maury V.
What ever happened to Natthan Jones? Is he still on the injured list, or is he gone for good?

Q

qube

Charles Franklin Fernandez:
Razial:
djdelly:

Maury V.
What ever happened to Natthan Jones? Is he still on the injured list, or is he gone for good?
He isn't injured, they sent his ass down to OVW to get some much needed training. He had absolutely 0 wrestling ability. Just another example of Vince loving his "big boys" oh_no

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
I only have one thing to say:

Gail Kim is freaking hot.

I swear...she's drop-dead gorgeous. Imagine spending an evening with her... and no, I'm not talkin just sex. She looks fun to chill with, ya know.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
i didn't get the chance to see the pay per view, any belts switch hands within the smackdown roster?

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
You won't freaking believe this! A new all pro wrestling channel is set to debut in October. The catch, it's only for the UK. :mad: blow_top

"--There is exciting news for UK wrestling fans as the previously reported UK Wrestling Channel is set to launch in October.

The Wrestling Channel will air as part of the Sky Digital service and will be free to viewers who subscribe to the Sky Digital service.

The channel will air programming from NWA-TNA, Combat Zone Wrestling, The UK's Frontier Wrestling Alliance, Ring Of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Major League Wrestling, Irish Whip Wrestling, XWF, CMLL, UPW and Women's Extreme Wrestling." Credit- <a href="http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com" target="_blank">Wrestlingdotcom</a>

Damn, NOAH finally gets some exposure outside of Japan and the US is left in the cold.

<small>[ July 30, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Earthquake ]</small>

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
orochi_lubu:
i didn't get the chance to see the pay per view, any belts switch hands within the smackdown roster?
"Latino Heat" Eddie Guraruro (sp) won the US Title Belt

Worlds Best Tag Team kept the Tag Belts

Kurt Angle Won the Championship belt

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I agree that Gail Kim is fine. She's thick and she know how to work it (in the ring that is).

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
shut your mouth cause here comes teh pain :D

smackdown is coming this way. you know the deal.

get your butts in here jabronis :D

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Am I the only one who still doesn't like Brock Lesner? He's basically the Rock just minus the charisma(sp?)

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
orochi_lubu:

smackdown is coming this way
It was cool for like the first hour but went downhill afterwards imo, Vince must be bored again cause it looks like he'll be on SD for a good while oh_no .

I know Qube is shaking his head about the main event( which is on right now in my time zone ) which I got turned off to just by Sabel's intro. I haven't watched a SD main event since Rey won the CW title( which he doesn't even bother to defend ).

And did we really need the orgy hints?

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
does anyone watch velocity and or heat. is hogan really gone? who has the tag titles from smackdown?

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Earthquake:
You won't freaking believe this! A new all pro wrestling channel is set to debut in October. The catch, it's only for the UK. :mad: blow_top

"--There is exciting news for UK wrestling fans as the previously reported UK Wrestling Channel is set to launch in October.

The Wrestling Channel will air as part of the Sky Digital service and will be free to viewers who subscribe to the Sky Digital service.

The channel will air programming from NWA-TNA, Combat Zone Wrestling, The UK's Frontier Wrestling Alliance, Ring Of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Major League Wrestling, Irish Whip Wrestling, XWF, CMLL, UPW and Women's Extreme Wrestling." Credit- <a href="http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com" target="_blank">Wrestlingdotcom</a>

Damn, NOAH finally gets some exposure outside of Japan and the US is left in the cold.
That does kind of suck. The only Japanese wrestling I've seen is on some indy shows at midnight. They once showed a brutal match between Masato Tanaka and Shinjiro Ohtani on ROH, and a CW Anderson/Paul London vs. Itudo Hikata/Dick Togo match on PWF.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
orochi_lubu:
does anyone watch velocity and or heat. is hogan really gone? who has the tag titles from smackdown?
1) Don't have cable
2) Yes( which is good imo )
3) World's Greatest Tag Team ( Benjermine(sp?)/Haus(sp?) )

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Yung Burnout:
orochi_lubu:
1) Don't have cable
2) Yes( which is good imo )
3) World's Greatest Tag Team ( Benjermine(sp?)/Haus(sp?) )
Hulk Hogan (Mr.America) is gone for real?

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Razial:
Yeap( think it happened the same time Piper was leaving ) but him and Vince have parted ways

Yung Burnout:
Razial:
Yeap( think it happened the same time Piper was leaving ) but him and Vince have parted ways
Also if I remember correctly, Hogan had a two year contract with the WWE anyway. He came back to the WWE in 2001, so this makes sense.

What happened with Dawn Marie? Is she also gone for good?

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
yeah she's in OVW working her way back to the wwe/f.

and why the hell is vince not using ultimo dragon, probably the best wrestler the organization has!! man vince is stupid for not putting this guy on SD, he has made no impact after his amazing debut. looks like the journey aint going nowhere.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
El_Duque:
yeah she's in OVW working her way back to the wwe/f.

and why the hell is vince not using ultimo dragon, probably the best wrestler the organization has!! man vince is stupid for not putting this guy on SD, he has made no impact after his amazing debut. looks like the journey aint going nowhere.
I thought he was on Smack Down. What the hell happened? Is he on Raw or was he cut?