offical wwe thread

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
orochi_lubu said:
well goldberg still got the $100,000 on his head. booker-t with a triumpht return. next raw will be golberg and shawn michaels in a match. stone cold laying down the law. the nature boy taking out maven. kane vs shane in the survivor series for the final showdown. jericho in support of bishoff. smackdown coming in a few, and my partner qube with the nwa-tna scoop. guess i should change the title to just wrestling thread. well the floor crew, is yours:cool:

Well, you summed it up pretty well :buttrock:

Q

qube

OMG somebody put the heavyweight title on Ric Flair!!! That guy is better at 56 than most people are in their entire lives:tickled: He is the one main reason to watch RAW. I love RVD, Jericho, Booker, Storm and some others...but no one can touch Ric Flair!!!

Flair is GOD!!!!

Flair can make anyone look good, and he'll do it for Maven soon enough:cool:

Q-

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
qube said:
OMG somebody put the heavyweight title on Ric Flair!!! That guy is better at 56 than most people are in their entire lives:tickled: He is the one main reason to watch RAW. I love RVD, Jericho, Booker, Storm and some others...but no one can touch Ric Flair!!!

Flair is GOD!!!!

Flair can make anyone look good, and he'll do it for Maven soon enough:cool:

Q-

I was telling my brother the exact same thing during RAW last night. Flair puts more passion and fury into what he does than anyone else on the roster. At one point I even said that he's probably gonna have a heart attack one night getting all riled up the way he does (I hope to God that never happens by the way).

I remember reading something online a week or two ago that said "no one will ever know what Ric Flair has meant to this business" and I'll be damned if that's not right on the money.

Q

qube

Earthquake said:
I was telling my brother the exact same thing during RAW last night. Flair puts more passion and fury into what he does than anyone else on the roster. At one point I even said that he's probably gonna have a heart attack one night getting all riled up the way he does (I hope to God that never happens by the way).

I remember reading something online a week or two ago that said "no one will ever know what Ric Flair has meant to this business" and I'll be damned if that's not right on the money.

Do you remember when WCW worked the heart attack angle with Flair??!! Man, that was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen in wrestling:tickled: God I love Ric Flair soooooo much!!

They need to have him do an in-ring interview with Mean Gene Okerlund so he can go

"MEAN---WWOOOOOOOOOO---GENE!!!!!", that is classic Flair!!

Q-

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Man, I love it when Flair gets all crazy, runs around the ring, takes his pants off, and does those knee drops. Ric Flair is still the man.

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
qube said:
Do you remember when WCW worked the heart attack angle with Flair??!! Man, that was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen in wrestling:tickled: God I love Ric Flair soooooo much!!

They need to have him do an in-ring interview with Mean Gene Okerlund so he can go

"MEAN---WWOOOOOOOOOO---GENE!!!!!", that is classic Flair!!

Q-

That was too much! :tickled:

I swear that Flair looks like a bottle of ketchup when he gets worked up. His blood pressure must be through the roof. Nobody can do it like Flair!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Ric Flair is a legend in his own mind!

He's also a legend in ALL of our minds!!! :buttrock:

Q

qube

Man, it's great to see so much Flair love in here:buttrock:

The man is still the greatest! No ifs, ands, or buts about it:cool:

Q-

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
more mcmahans for smackdown ( i know how much you all love it;) ) no mercy is coming this sunday with the smackdown team. wrestlemania 20...what can i say about it that hasn't been said. the big 2-0. with both raw and smackdown stars.

flair is a trip. he is the man without question, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D

Super Porky

Camel Slug
According to some of the reports I've read, Smackdown sucks this week. WAAAAAY too much focus on the McEgos. Apparently, much of the live crowd were so bored with the show that they left early.

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
Ya I read the same thing bout this weeks smackdown. I figure it makes the decision to watch Survivor all that much easier:p

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I always tape Smackdown then watch it later on, fast-forwarding through the commercials and dull parts. By the sounds of things, it might take me a whole 10 minutes to watch it this week :D

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
*yawns* steph discussing the mcmahan match ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, whoa. *ahem* taijiri narking on jamie noble and nidia. cross the boss and deal with his flunkies. benoit taking on the bashem bros. , rey needs to take on ultimo dragon in a match. well, eddy besting the rhino the only way he knows how... only to be one-uped by the big show. man, i apologize but that had to be the worst smackdown i ever watched. damn. kurt angle with a mini-me angle mockin on john cena. mcmahans... jeez that show made me wish all mcmahans show i quit and leave for good. geez. well, no mercy this sunday and then wrestlemania. till then, ill listen to steph cry some more, i have insomia some days and that interview should work better than nightqull or whatever that stuff is.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
orochi_lubu said:
*yawns* steph discussing the mcmahan match ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, whoa. *ahem* taijiri narking on jamie noble and nidia. cross the boss and deal with his flunkies. benoit taking on the bashem bros. , rey needs to take on ultimo dragon in a match. well, eddy besting the rhino the only way he knows how... only to be one-uped by the big show. man, i apologize but that had to be the worst smackdown i ever watched. damn. kurt angle with a mini-me angle mockin on john cena. mcmahans... jeez that show made me wish all mcmahans show i quit and leave for good. geez. well, no mercy this sunday and then wrestlemania. till then, ill listen to steph cry some more, i have insomia some days and that interview should work better than nightqull or whatever that stuff is.

I watched it and it put me to sleep. :rolleyes:

Arcademan said:
I watched it and it put me to sleep. :rolleyes:

Yep, yesterday's SmackDown was the worst WWE programing ever! :angry:

I only hope that some cable or broadcast network signs with TNA and give some REAL competition to the McMahonns.

Instead of watching McMahonns displaying their egos on WWE programming, I think that the WWE should bring more midgets and have midget matches :buttrock:

Charles

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Maybe they didn't put on much of a show, figuring it'd be up against the baseball game. All of the other networks decided to put on reruns knowing most people would be watching the game.

In the immortal words of Comic Book Guy..."Worst episode ever!!!" :loco:

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Yeah man, midgets f'n rule. The funniest match I ever saw was when King Kong Bundy took on four midgets on Saturday Night's Main Event. Bundy beat all the Midgets down, stacked them on top of each other, and squashed them with a splash.:tickled: :tickled:

Super Porky said:
Yeah man, midgets f'n rule. The funniest match I ever saw was when King Kong Bundy took on four midgets on Saturday Night's Main Event. Bundy beat all the Midgets down, stacked them on top of each other, and squashed them with a splash.:tickled: :tickled:

You can say that again. And don't forget the numerous times when Doink the Clown brought his legion of midgets for his matches :mr_t:

I think that people should bring sings to WWE events that read "We want midgets!" And whenever a match or a McMahonn starts to become boring, people should chant " Bring the Midgets!"

I would definetely do that if I ever bothered to go to a live WWE event. :p

Charles

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
anyone see the pay-per-view?

well raw will be here later on tonight, can't get any worse than smackdown thursday right?:p

on a side note, im going to need some help with something guys. im working a new (and horrid) job and the hours are hellatious. 4-11 and 4-1 on fridays and saturdays, in short, ill be missing the wwe shows and with my vcr being as evil as it is, ill need someone who can cover the shows play by play. i know i can count on you guys for the actions of our wwe superstars. thanks in advance:)

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
batista is back with evolution, which almost lost its money to garrison kane and his partner. stone cold gets the chance to take on anyone anyway he sees fit, if his team wins in the next pay-per-view. bischoff want austin gone and already has jericho and steiner with him. booker-T with austin. kane is back from his injuries. i wonder where goldust is at. and to those that like/hate goldberg, the man is out thanks to batista. well back to you guys:cool:

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Batista's back? That's all we need. Another jacked up muscle freak with no crowd heat. If anyone needs to come back it is Paul Heymen, who by the way will return to SD this week:buttrock:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
The best part of RAW was The Dudley Boyz paying homage to Hawk. Class act all the way :)

Arcademan said:
The best part of RAW was The Dudley Boyz paying homage to Hawk. Class act all the way :)

Agreed.

Also Stacy Keebler looked really hot last Monday night :drool:

@Super Porky:

Since you are mentioning that Paul Heyman may come back to SmackDown, I will take it that Stephanie lost at Not Mercy. And Vince got to live his incest fantasy :oh_no:

Well at least SmackDown will rule with Heyman at helm :buttrock:

Charles

Last edited: