offical wwe thread

Super Porky

Camel Slug
orochi_lubu said:
arcademan, welcome aboard.:cool:

what about steiner being a heel, and smackdown coming tomorrow. more mcmahans fellow wrestling fans. ;) no mercy is when again? it will be smackdown's turn for the pay per view. anyone here want to get goldburg for 100 Gs.:cool:

It's about time they turned Steiner. He's not a very good face IMO. I remember a few months ago, a guy in the crowd was holding up a "Hi Mom" sign. Steiner saw it and started yelling at him " YOUR MOTHER SUCKS! YOUR MOTHER SUCKS!." LMFAO!!!!

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Yah. Raw was terrible this week. AT least monday night football was on though :)

matt

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
well crew, smackdown is on tonight. eddy vs big show probably. taijiri is a heel once again. sweet steph vs her old man part 3...i think, well you know the drill. take it away...:cool:

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Man, what the hell happened to RAW on Monday? I know it hasn't been that great for the last two years or so, but this week's show was insanely bad. That whole limousine deal with Kane had me ready to turn the channel which is something I never thought I would want to do.

Anyway, is anyone else picking up Smackdown 5 for the PS2 in a few weeks? I didn't really care to much for the first three, but SYM blew me away last year. I can't wait to see how they designed the elimination chamber match. :eek: :drool_2:

Q

qube

I don't understand the mindset at the WWE front office....

Tonight you will see the debut of one of the best wrestlers on the independant scene in awhile. His name is Paul London, and he gets squashed by Brock Lesnar tonight. London was signed away from NWA-TNA in an effort to stunt their growth and deplete some of the fresh talent on their roster. It figures that the WWE would bring him in just to waste him and ruin his credibity so his market value will be hurt later on. They did the same thing with Raven and many others:oh_no:

Do yourselves a favour and go find some of Paul London's matches in Ring of Honor or NWA-TNA, and see what this amazing kid can really do. Don't let the WWE fool you with their biased love of "big men", London is the real deal. Talent wise he's right up there with AJ Styles, and deserves better than he will get from the WWE:mad:

Q-

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
qube said:
I don't understand the mindset at the WWE front office....

Tonight you will see the debut of one of the best wrestlers on the independant scene in awhile. His name is Paul London, and he gets squashed by Brock Lesnar tonight. London was signed away from NWA-TNA in an effort to stunt their growth and deplete some of the fresh talent on their roster. It figures that the WWE would bring him in just to waste him and ruin his credibity so his market value will be hurt later on. They did the same thing with Raven and many others:oh_no:

Do yourselves a favour and go find some of Paul London's matches in Ring of Honor or NWA-TNA, and see what this amazing kid can really do. Don't let the WWE fool you with their biased love of "big men", London is the real deal. Talent wise he's right up there with AJ Styles, and deserves better than he will get from the WWE:mad:

Q-

Unfortunately this seems to be the mindset of the WWE proper. I remember many a wrestler from WCW and ECW come to the WWE and treated like pond scum. Hell, some of them still are. Tommy Dreamer was a big star in the days of ECW and he's become RAW's whipping boy. Ultimo Dragon came to Smackdown a few weeks ago and not much has been heard from him too :crying:

Sythe

Ninja Combat Warrior
And outside of Goldberg, I do not see anyone from WCW or ECW ever winning the World title. I wish the WWE would prove me wrong, but they won't.:(

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
ultimo dragon shut down by the cruiserweight champ. zack gawan (sp) is back on the sattle. linda mcmahan and sable back up their respective mcmahan. big show washed down with shit and such from your fave tag team on smackdown.

well as alway the stage is yours, im just setting it up for ya :)

Muska

Morden's Lackey
I just bought WWE Survivor Series tickets today. I got good seats, and I will most likely be on tv because of my seat. I already have a Y2J sign made up, but I will make one more.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Muska said:
I just bought WWE Survivor Series tickets today. I got good seats, and I will most likely be on tv because of my seat. I already have a Y2J sign made up, but I will make one more.

Cool! The recent Summerslam was held here in Phoenix, AZ. I had plans on going to that but they fell through. I've been to a live WWE event and they're much better in person than on TV ;)

Q

qube

Fuck the WWE. Just thought I would mention the WWE since it is in the title of the thread:D

This post is actually for Super Porky. Check it out my friend:cool:

MLW is ecstatic to announce that we have come to terms with one of the most charismatic wrestlers of the last century. A man whose legend internationally is comparable to Hulk Hogan. A man who to millions of international wrestling fans is known for being one of the most entertaining, dangerous, and yes, sexiest wrestlers in the history of the sport... Ladies and gentlemen, on Friday October 24th the one and only high exalted "Super Porky" Brazo de Plata will make his MLW debut. Coming from one of the most famous and decorated wrestling families in the history of Mexico, Senor Brazo has not only been a CMLL mainstay for almost 2 decades but has competed in Vale Tudo competition in Japan. To say that Senor Brazo will be shaking the very foundation of MLW Hybrid Wrestling is nothing short of an understatement.

Thought you might be interested in this. I found it while reading up on Teddy Hart's upcoming MLW debut. For those that don't know, Hart is the nephew of the great Bret and Owen Hart (R.I.P.), and the grandson of Stu Hart;)

Q-

Q

qube

To any of you that think that I am overcritical of the WWE, please read the article in the link I am about to list. It is probably the best article on the current state of wrestling that I have read in years. Everything contained within this article is dead fucking spot on! Except the praise for Brock Lesnar:oh_no: Vince doesn't give a fuck about what you want! Support your local indy leagues, NWA-TNA PPV's, Major League Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring of Honor, whatever you like, just remember that the McMahons only care about themselves, not about wrestling and its fans:(

Here is the article, enjoy it, it is a great read!

Q-

Super Porky

Camel Slug
qube said:
Fuck the WWE. Just thought I would mention the WWE since it is in the title of the thread:D

This post is actually for Super Porky. Check it out my friend:cool:

Thought you might be interested in this. I found it while reading up on Teddy Hart's upcoming MLW debut. For those that don't know, Hart is the nephew of the great Bret and Owen Hart (R.I.P.), and the grandson of Stu Hart;)

Q-

Super Porky in MLW? YES,YES,YES:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: The only thing that sucks is that I dont think my cable system carries MLW.:crying: Porky is worth seeing. He's funny as hell.

SuperPorkylogo.jpg

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
qube said:
To any of you that think that I am overcritical of the WWE, please read the article in the link I am about to list. It is probably the best article on the current state of wrestling that I have read in years. Everything contained within this article is dead fucking spot on! Except the praise for Brock Lesnar:oh_no: Vince doesn't give a fuck about what you want! Support your local indy leagues, NWA-TNA PPV's, Major League Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring of Honor, whatever you like, just remember that the McMahons only care about themselves, not about wrestling and its fans:(

Here is the article, enjoy it, it is a great read!

Q-

Thanks for the link and you're right...it IS a great read and all very true :)

Q

qube

Arcademan said:
Thanks for the link and you're right...it IS a great read and all very true :)

Anytime my friend, glad you liked it. It is unfortunate how true it is though. I watched Velocity last night b/c I was home, and let me just say that the talent on that show is far better than 70% of the RAW roster. Now that is a sad statement:oh_no: Alot of fine wrestlers are really having their careers destroyed in the WWE.....

Q-

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Here's some good news if you are a Test hater like me. Test broke his foot in two places at a house show this weekend. Actually, Shane broke it when he gave him a Van Terminator.

This is what happens when you rip off someone elses move. People get hurt! So Shane, leave the Terminator to RVD. It's his move and he can do it without crippling guys.

Q

qube

Super Porky said:
Here's some good news if you are a Test hater like me. Test broke his foot in two places at a house show this weekend. Actually, Shane broke it when he gave him a Van Terminator.

This is what happens when you rip off someone elses move. People get hurt! So Shane, leave the Terminator to RVD. It's his move and he can do it without crippling guys.

HAHA so true LMFAO!! Too bad the Van Terminator doesn't look near as good in the WWE without Bill Alfonso holding the chair and whistleing though. RVD also used to spring off of the apron first in ECW, so much cooler. I can remember the first time he ever did it on Scotty Antone (Riggs for you WCW people;) ), I thought that it was the absolute coolest move I had ever seen:eek:

Q-

Super Porky

Camel Slug
qube said:
HAHA so true LMFAO!! Too bad the Van Terminator doesn't look near as good in the WWE without Bill Alfonso holding the chair and whistleing though. RVD also used to spring off of the apron first in ECW, so much cooler. I can remember the first time he ever did it on Scotty Antone (Riggs for you WCW people;) ), I thought that it was the absolute coolest move I had ever seen:eek:

Q-

Actually, I'm more impressed by RVD's WWE Terminator. He has to jump farther cuz WWE rings are bigger. Also he once performed the move while jumping with a chair, he had no one to hold it for him. That was incredible.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
qube said:
Anytime my friend, glad you liked it. It is unfortunate how true it is though. I watched Velocity last night b/c I was home, and let me just say that the talent on that show is far better than 70% of the RAW roster. Now that is a sad statement:oh_no: Alot of fine wrestlers are really having their careers destroyed in the WWE.....

Q-

Yep. I just got done watching it and it's the wrestlers that are trying to make a name for themselves that are giving it their all.

Guess once you make it to the big show, you can start working on your acting career :drool_2:

Qube,

Thanks for the article, I could not agree more.

Now if NWA-TNA gets a deal with either a cable or broadcast network, I will be the first guy to dump the WWE programming in favor of real wrestling programming:drool:

BTW I never ordered a WWE PPV, and I am not planning to do it in the near future. Take that Vince:D

Charles

Q

qube

Super Porky said:
Actually, I'm more impressed by RVD's WWE Terminator. He has to jump farther cuz WWE rings are bigger. Also he once performed the move while jumping with a chair, he had no one to hold it for him. That was incredible.

While it's true that the ring is bigger, and he has jumped with the chair before, it just doesn't look near as good as in ECW. Also, without Fonzie there, it looses some of its original impact. The WWE should really sign Alfonso to a managerial contract and put him back with RVD. Yeah right! Then maybe they will sign Sabu too:tickled: They would never be that smart:oh_no:

Q-

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
Qube,

Thanks for the article, I could not agree more.

Now if NWA-TNA gets a deal with either a cable or broadcast network, I will be the first guy to dump the WWE programming in favor of real wrestling programming:drool:

BTW I never ordered a WWE PPV, and I am not planning to do it in the near future. Take that Vince:D

Charles

I used to order the PPVs awhile ago however stopped when WWE took over WCW and ECW and did a PPV once a month. That's an incredible strain on the wallet there. Plus with the big names appearing on a regular basis on RAW & Smackdown, the PPVs are really nothing too special these days :(

Q

qube

Supposedly Booker T is making his return tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for one of the better RAW talents coming back tonight:cool:

Q-

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
It's on a hour away from this post. I'll give a report on the show tomorrow. I hope that's true. I miss the old SPINAROONI!!! :D

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
well goldberg still got the $100,000 on his head. booker-t with a triumpht return. next raw will be golberg and shawn michaels in a match. stone cold laying down the law. the nature boy taking out maven. kane vs shane in the survivor series for the final showdown. jericho in support of bishoff. smackdown coming in a few, and my partner qube with the nwa-tna scoop. guess i should change the title to just wrestling thread. well the floor crew, is yours:cool: