offical wwe thread

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
WWE HEAT RESULTS

Referee: Chris Kay
Rhyno vs. Rodney Mack

The music of Rhyno hit in the arena as he made his way to the ring and he will be going one on one with Rodney Mack, who was accompanied by Jazz.

The start:

Rodney Mack and Rhyno locked up and exchanged some basics before Mack took Rhyno down with a shoulder block. Mack took the early advantage in the match with
knee drops to Rhyno. Mack scored with a single arm DDT to knock Rhyno down to the canvas and made the cover for a two count. Mack then locked in an arm lock on the
mat, and Rhyno was visibly in a lot of pain.

The finish:

Jazz got into the ring and Tajiri came inside behind her and locked her in the tarantula. Meanwhile, Rhyno hit a huge Gore on Rodney Mack and then covered him for the
victory!

Winner - Rhyno

Referee: Michael Chioda
La Resistance vs. Ken Anderson and Lenny Lane

The music of La Resistance hit in the arena as Sylvan Grenier and Robert Conway made their way to the ring and they will be in tag action against Lenny Lane and Ken
Anderson! Sylvan mouthed off in French and then Conway took the mic and said that America has a corrupt voting system. He said that everyone voted to make them lose
the World Tag Team Titles. They have had it with audience participation and they are gonna rebel, and get back their tag team titles.

The start:

Anderson and Grenier locked up and Grenier scored with a scoop slam. Grenier then sent Anderson head first to the buckle. Anderson came back with a roll up and then
locked in a wrist lock and made the tag to Lenny Lane who came in off the middle rope onto the arm of Grenier. Grenier fought back but Lance scored with a rollup out of the corner for two. Grenier then tossed Lane to the outside.

The finish:

La Resistance scored with the Au Revior on Ken Anderson and then Conway made the cover to pick up the three count and the victory.

Winners - La Resistance

Referee: Chris Kay
Chuck Palumbo vs. Chris Benoit

The music of Chuck Palumbo hit in the arena as he made his way out to the ring and he will be going head to head with the World Tag Team Champion, Chris Benoit! Palumbo got on the mic and told us he was Custom Chucky P, he talked about being slick and then said he should have been voted to face the Intercontinental Champion at Taboo Tuesday. He said he will prove it tonight.

The start:

They locked up and Chuck backed Benoit to the corner and then slapped him. Benoit came back with some chops to the chest and then the two locked up again. Palumbo locked in a side headlock. Benoit shoved Palumbo off to the ropes and Palumbo came back with a shoulder block for two. Benoit and Palumbo again locked up, and Benoit locked in a wrist lock but Palumbo grabbed the ropes to break the hold.

The finish:

Chris Benoit locked in the Crippler Crossface and Chuck Palumbo had no choice but to tap out giving Benoit the hard fought submission victory here on Heat.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
OMFG Bischoff just went Neutral!

HHH is not on Raw!

Jericho will job again!

Snitsky still sucks!

Go Jericho Go!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
HUGE SHOCKING WWE FIRINGS

The WWE's official site is now reporting that Test has also been released, along with A-Train & Billy Gunn. Here is the official statement:

"The WWE released A-Train, Billy Gunn and Test from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors."

Credit: WWE.com

GODDAMN!! Three of some of my favorite wrestlers!!! :angry: :blow_top: :very_ang:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
SURVIVOR SERIES CARD

Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven VS Triple H/Batista/Edge/Snitsky

Eddie/Big Show/RVD/Rey VS Angle/Reigns/Jindrak/Dudley

Trish VS Lita : Womens Title

Shelton Benjamin VS Christian : IC Title

Undertaker VS Heidenreich

Booker T VS Bradshaw : WWE Title

My Predictions :

-Title change of the night will be the Womens Title.

-If Big SHow is removed from the SvS match because the Dudleys take him out, he will interfere in match and cost Eddie's team the match and turn Heel.

-SvS might very well be the end of Evolution.

-Go Jericho go!

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
SURVIVOR SERIES CARD

My Predictions :

-If Big SHow is removed from the SvS match because the Dudleys take him out, he will interfere in match and cost Eddie's team the match and turn Heel.

-Go Jericho go!

I bet that Jericho will be the second guy to be elimated from his team and Orton will be the one to win the match by pinning HHH.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
DARK ANDY said:
SURVIVOR SERIES CARD

My Predictions :

-Go Jericho go!

no us title match thats not cool

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Reality Check said:
I bet that Jericho will be the second guy to be elimated from his team and Orton will be the one to win the match by pinning HHH.

Yeah, I know. Just like last year. :(

Here's my *dream booking* for that match :

Edge pins Maven with Spear
Orton pins Edge with RKO
Snitsky gets DQed for hitting Orton with Chair
Batista pins Orton with Demon Bomb
Jericho/Benoit make Batista tap out with WOJ/Crippler Combo
-Batista beats both of them up after being eliminated, Triple H does a Pedigree to both of them
Triple H pins Benoit after Pedigree
Jericho pins Triple H with a Jacknife Pin to counter another Pedigree

Last edited:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
I actually enjoyed Raw again this week.

I liked the whole Tajiri coming out as HHH thing, on last night's Main Event on Raw. Good stuff.

I guess Batista pushing Flair out of frustration, spells the end of Evolution soon.

Now, what's up with this new Arab character they showed last night? Mohammad Hassen(I think it was) is supposed to be this new Muslim character. Damn, this dude is yoked! :eek: Even the Iron Sheik and Sabu were never this buff.

Sadden to hear they let, Billy Gun and Test go. :crying: Why keep Viscera and let two good talents go??? :oh_no:

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
dakingofzumunda said:
I actually enjoyed Raw again this week.

I liked the whole Tajiri coming out as HHH thing, on last night's Main Event on Raw. Good stuff.

I guess Batista pushing Flair out of frustration, spells the end of Evolution soon.

Now, what's up with this new Arab character they showed last night? Mohammad Hassen(I think it was) is supposed to be this new Muslim character. Damn, this dude is yoked! :eek: Even the Iron Sheik and Sabu were never this buff.

Sadden to hear they let, Billy Gun and Test go. :crying: Why keep Viscera and let two good talents go??? :oh_no:

no shit bring back billy dammit

Fukattie

Banned
Viscera is just a free agent. He has no official contract and I think he was there to make up for Tyson's abscene for some unknown reason.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
MORE WWE WRESTLERS FIRED

Gial Kim, Chuck Palumbo, Nidia released

The WWE released Gail Kim, Chuck Palumbo and Nidia from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Page 1 of 1

CREDIT: WWE.COM

WHAT THE FUCK! :mad: :very_ang:

Gunn, Palumbo, A-Train and Test now gone! Goddamn it, another of my favorites are gone!

This spells doom for Val Venis, Rodney Mack, Garrison Cade, Johnny Stamboli and Shannon Moore. Watch them be fired in the weeks to come. :blow_top:

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
MORE WWE WRESTLERS FIRED

The WWE released Gail Kim, Chuck Palumbo and Nidia from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Page 1 of 1

Gunn, Palumbo, A-Train and Test now gone! Goddamn it, another of my favorites are gone!

This spells doom for Val Venis, Rodney Mack, Garrison Cade, Johnny Stamboli and Shannon Moore. Watch them be fired in the weeks to come. :blow_top:

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?! Gail Kim is one of my favorite divas and she's extremely hot. Palumbo could have been used in Raw's 'Tag Team' division. With Nidia being released it gives us hope that Maven will get the pink silp soon. I just hope Johnny Stamboli isn't the next to go. He has so much to offer. I'll hate to see any of them do so the WWE can being in another Shitsky or Heidenreich.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
DARK ANDY said:
MORE WWE WRESTLERS FIRED

Page 1 of 1

What the fuck...Gail Kim is gone. We just saw her on Raw. Its very sad as she is so sexay. Now gone and she wasnt even here for a year yet. :oh_no:

They need more divas on Raw and Smackdown.

I wouldn't be suprised if more were let go as they say it or fired.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
BULL FUCKING SHIT!

The WWE released Johnny Stamboli, Rodney Mack, Jazz, Gail Kim, Chuck Palumbo and Nidia from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

ARGH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny the Bull as well!

WHAT THE FUCK!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
THIS MAKES 9 WRESTLERS IN 3 DAYS!

HALF THE WOMENS ROSTER IS FIRED, HALF THE HEAT ROSTER IS FIRED!

:very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang:

Fukattie

Banned
I'm surised Rodney Mack and Jazz are still around. Those two need to be let go since they do nothing on Raw anyway.

Reality Check

World Hero
FUCK YOU VINCE!!!

I really liked Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli. It could have made a great mid-carder. He had the talent and charisma to make it big. Stupid WWE :angry:

If the WWE releases Chris Jericho I will never I mean neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr watch the WWE ever again!

Last edited:

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
THIS MAKES 9 WRESTLERS IN 3 DAYS!

HALF THE WOMENS ROSTER IS FIRED, HALF THE HEAT ROSTER IS FIRED!

:very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang: :blow_top: :very_ang:

If the WWE wants to fire divas they should look at Smackdowns way. They do nothing.