offical wwe thread

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And one of their students Leva aka Blue Pants is under some form of contract......if only Mia Yim hadn't went with TNA

It was funny when Mia Yim was brought in for a tryout/NXT JOB and she was more over with the crowd than whomever she was working.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
ROH is starting to bring back a women's division. So far they have ODB, Maria Kanellis, Taeler Hendrix, and some other indie names.

I hope that if/when TNA goes down people like Kong, Kim, etc. end up there. Global Force seems to be having issues getting off the ground.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
It was funny when Mia Yim was brought in for a tryout/NXT JOB and she was more over with the crowd than whomever she was working.

She was working with Charlotte. On the YouTube channel, they call her "Local Competitor". Fucked up. I remember Mia telling me she wasn't down with the WWE for a while. She's going to where she can grow. She's can't stop nor will she stop!

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
She was working with Charlotte. On the YouTube channel, they call her "Local Competitor". Fucked up. I remember Mia telling me she wasn't down with the WWE for a while. She's going to where she can grow. She's can't stop nor will she stop!

She went to TNA.........yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That Banks/Bayle match from Brooklyn was off the hook. Storytelling IN THE RING.

I didn't know that the WWE machine was capable of something like that.

famicommander

15 Year Member
That Banks/Bayle match from Brooklyn was off the hook. Storytelling IN THE RING.

Going by the Divas match the following night, they clearly don't know WHY that was a good match.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account

I have to put that match up there as one of the top I have seen all year in any organization.

And then TNA goes a few days later and has that Eric Young match...

I don't want any company to go out of business as I don't want to see any workers lose their jobs and income but at this point it's a kind of mercy killing for TNA. But hey you can still go and buy a Dixie Carter action figure while there is still time :thevt:

famicommander

15 Year Member
It would be ideal if Global Force just replaced TNA entirely, with TNA talent dispersing to other promotions like GFW, ROH, LU (if it comes back), NJPW, etc.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
It would be ideal if Global Force just replaced TNA entirely, with TNA talent dispersing to other promotions like GFW, ROH, LU (if it comes back), NJPW, etc.

I'm sure buying out TNA contracts wouldn't cost that much - maybe like a pack of Skittles or something.

Undefined

That seems to be the direction they are going in. Get it all back to Jeff Jarrett and Dixie can go back to whatever it was she did before she dabbled in wrestling. They have already filmed TV for GFW and TNA doesn't have any tapings coming up so it would not be hard to just transition one promotion right over to the other.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Actually, TNA recently confirmed TV tapings after Bound For Glory. There is some question as to whether they will find a new US network to air them, but it appears they have a certain obligation to international distirbutors of their shows regarding how many episodes they have to provide.

If/when TNA finally dies it will probably be in February, which is when many of their remaning talent has their contracts expire and after their planned UK tour.

Undefined

I didn't know they had any more taping. Who do they have left to use? Nearly everybody is on a pay-per-date deal aside from EC3, the Hardy's, Angle, and maybe Spud? I hate to see stuff go down but after the Eric Young match where he took the guys leg it was just pathetic especially after watching NXT and seeing how good wrestling could be.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I thought that Divas clusterfuck at the summer slam was better than average (for WWE).
The average for WWE is literally worse than any other women's wrestling you can find. SHIMMER, Shine, TNA, Lucha Underground, NXT, etc all put WWE to shame in that aspect.

You can't just throw a whole bunch of women in there and call it a revolution. You have to actually give the women something to do character-wise. You have to give them feuds, real titles to fight over, good spots in their matches, proper time, etc. They finally decided to address that their women's division was terrible, but instead of actually improving it they just have commentary SAY they're improving it. The Bellas are two of the worst workers in the company and they're involved in every damn match, and the title they compete for looks like a fucking butterfly

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
The average for WWE is literally worse than any other women's wrestling you can find. SHIMMER, Shine, TNA, Lucha Underground, NXT, etc all put WWE to shame in that aspect.

You can't just throw a whole bunch of women in there and call it a revolution. You have to actually give the women something to do character-wise. You have to give them feuds, real titles to fight over, good spots in their matches, proper time, etc. They finally decided to address that their women's division was terrible, but instead of actually improving it they just have commentary SAY they're improving it. The Bellas are two of the worst workers in the company and they're involved in every damn match, and the title they compete for looks like a fucking butterfly
Not to mention what an embarrassment it's become over the years. In the last ep of Total Divas, one of the storylines in it was how Natayla was getting too 'old' and may be on her way out, which shows you how they really cater towards good looks more than actual wrestling skills. Look how old the Fabulous Moolah was when she was winning titles?

Also we all know that Bella is holding on the title this long only to knock off A.J. Lee's run of it so she can be buried and done by the WWE.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Stevie Richards is advertised for tonight's ROH show.

I always did like Stevie. It's too bad that WWF, WCW, and TNA usually didn't use him (though his Right to Censor run was hilarious) well.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Kayfabe is now in the dictionary

kayfabe
Syllabification: kay·fabe
Pronunciation: /’ka?fab/

noun

1. (In professional wrestling) the fact or convention of presenting staged performances as genuine or authentic:
“a masterful job of blending kayfabe and reality”
“he’s not someone who can break kayfabe and talk about the business”
[as modifier]: “I heard that AJ approached him to rehearse a kayfabe segment”

Origin

1980s: origin uncertain; often said to have arisen in American traveling carnivals. One explanation interprets the word as an alteration of ‘be fake’ written backwards, while the -ay- element is typical of the way in which words are formed in pig Latin.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Superfly Snuka arrested on charges of third degree murder and involuntary manslaughter today, stemming from a 1983 incident when he allegedly beat his then girlfriend Nancy Argentino to death.

There are rumors that Vince McMahon may have bribed some people to get him out of it back then. Should be interesting to watch.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
LMFAO at Eva Marie's nuclear boos at tonight's NXT. I thought the crowd was a bit quiet throughout the whole show. Now I know why. They must have lowered the volume on the crowd for the whole show so the people at home wouldn't notice how badly Eva got booed. That was awful. Billie Kay was so much better in that match.

Undefined

Kana is now officially signed to NXT which I find to be a great thing. Getting her in the ring with Sasha, Natalya, and so many others will be amazing to watch.