offical wwe thread

Steve

The Wonder Years,
TNA NOT RENEWED ON SPIKE TV...

Uh oh...

LMAO. Wow. At the same time, I'm not too shocked. They were WWE-lite for way too long now, with crap forced "comedic" backstage skits and all that. They should have just focused on the opposite of WWE: hard-hitting intense wrestling bouts.

BTW, great story here involving YES MAN Daniel Bryan. Good for him!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/26/daniel-bryan-catches-burglar_n_5623100.html

Their french bulldog, Josie, is so adorable.

rs_612x612-140501100000-brie_and_josie_bff.jpg

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Mick Foley wrote the following on his Facebook today:

THE SAD STORY OF ZACK RYDER

*author's note - I originally wrote this story as "The Tragedy of Zack Ryder", but, after watching the evening news filled with real tragedies, downgraded it to a "sad story"

"The story of Zack Ryder is a sad one.

It's a sad story because I've seen so much great, hard-working talent recently on the independent scene, and know how difficult it is for them to even get a shot at the big time, let alone get over...really over. Zack Ryder was over...and now he's not.

It's a sad story because he found a new and unique way to make himself a valuable commodity in WWE - and now his value is gone.

It's a sad story because in November of 2011, after a heavily promoted "once in a lifetime" teaming up of John Cena - WWE Universe and Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Madison Square Garden, the most famous arena in the world erupted in "We want Ryder" chants - and now those chants are gone.

It's a sad story because I refereed several of his main event matches in Europe in that fall of 2011, and saw the joy with which he was received by the fans in that main event role - a role he is unlikely to ever know again.

It's a sad story because fans bought his merchandise, they watched his show on You Tube, they liked him on Facebook (almost 1.5 million) they followed him on Twitter (over 1.5 million) and he made people smile - and now those smiles are gone.

It's a sad story because eventually people get tired of finding out that the WWE Superstars they have supported with their cheers, their purchases, their signs, their follows and their likes aren't real Superstars - and little by little, those fans lose interest in WWE, find other interests, and become former WWE fans.

It's a sad story because the next time WWE talent is given the speech about reaching for the brass ring, at the very least, in the back of their minds, they should be thinking about the guy who reached out and grabbed that brass ring - and was asked to return it.

Maybe his surprise victory on #RAW will be the start of something new. Maybe.

I remember standing in the ring with Zack and #CMPunk at Nassau Coliseum and gladly handing over my claim to being Long Island's most popular wrestler to Zack, Take a good look at that photo. Really look at it. Look at me, still important enough in the company's eyes to be part of an in-ring celecration. Look at Punk, breaking character, and willingly looking foolish, because it was a fun thing to do, and Zack Ryder's character made having fun, and wearing a ridiculous wig seem like the right thing to do. Look at the joy on Zack's face. That type of joy was infectuous. It's the type of joy we're not likely to see again. That photo is less than three years old...but it seems like such a long, long time ago."

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
LMAO. Wow. At the same time, I'm not too shocked. They were WWE-lite for way too long now, with crap forced "comedic" backstage skits and all that. They should have just focused on the opposite of WWE: hard-hitting intense wrestling bouts.

They say that the actual wresting doesn't draw.

But anyways, I would fill my TV show with Lucha and cruiserweight matches. Who the fuck changes the channel when guys are doing flips and dives?

(ban the spinning head scissors take-down though, that shit almost always looks fake)

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,

The actual WRESTLING on Impact drew! 2004-2007 was AWESOME. Part of 2008 was okay and TNA after Victory Road 2009 was great too. Then Dixie decided to bring in Hogan and does THIS:

Five years later, here we are now.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

You know, I understand the importance of reaching a wide demographic and creating an accessible product. I understand WWE's vision to have their "sports entertainment" product transcend the lowly world of pro wrestling. But let's be real.

It's 2014. Do people tune into RAW and say "I'm just here for my weekly dose of pop culture LOLs, that so happen to be on a wrestling program"?

I mean, the company's not bankrupt. Besides young kids, and the unsatisfied older fans who keep tuning in saying "Gee I wish things were like this, this and that", where is the money coming from?

In short, if they "snuck" in a slightly harder hitting style, or a little more athleticism…would the public share holders jump off the Empire State building?
Would the John Cena youth nation throw up their fruity pebbles at breakfast?

I think it's possible to 100% make all the right corporate money making moves and still throw a couple of little table scrap bones to these poor smarky souls (who I'm sure some statistic will tell you makes up .000000000004% of wherever the $ is being drawn from)

I know there's a successful algorithm to adhere to, but shit, on a subtle level they can pretty much do whatever they want ( outside of "attitude era" risqué crap.) I don't even keep up with the product though.

That's my rant.

EDIT: When is KENTA going to show up?

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
TV Results: Week of 7-21-14

Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to list of TV listings reports).

Note that WWE RAW and Main Event results have already been posted.

TNA Impact Wrestling: 7-24-14

1 -- LOW KI vs. D.J. ZEMA ION

A good portion of TNA's viewing audience was probably wondering who Low Ki is after TNA skipped a pre-match refresher. Tenay and Taz tried to fill in the gap on who Ki is as he worked over Zema. Ki then finished off D.J. with a cradle driver for the pin and the win.

WINNER: Low Ki at 2:20. Fine to re-establish Ki, but it will be forgettable by the end of the night based on how little set-up there was.

2 -- MR. ANDERSON & GUNNER vs. MAGNUS & BRAM

The match built to Anderson getting a hot tag to clean house on the heels. Anderson stuck his gut out to call for the Mic Check, but Magnus elbowed out. Anderson tried to chase him around ringside, but Bram posted Anderson. Bram then rolled Anderson back into the ring, where Magnus delivered a lift-up slam finisher for the pin and the win.

Post-match: The action continued with Gunner involved in the proceedings. Bram then low-blowed Gunner before leaving the ring to grab a weapon. But, Sam Shaw entered the ring to stand in-between Bram and Gunner. Bram paused, then adjusted his attack to take out Shaw. Gunner retaliated by taking down Bram, but Magnus cut him off. The post-match extended to the length of the match, prompting Taz to tell viewers that the match is indeed over. Abyss's music then played and Abyss walked to the ring to battle Bram. Abyss won the battle by clotheslining Bram over the top rope, then Abyss's music played to end the segment.

WINNERS: Magnus & Bram at 2:45; Abyss at 3:00 in the post-match.

3 -- KO champion GAIL KIM vs. TARYN TERRELL -- Knockouts Title match

Taryn was out first, followed by Gail. Clean start to establish a clean match early on, then Taryn took control trying to get an early win against the more experienced champ. Gail made a comeback, then they went back and forth exchanging nearfalls. Taryn climbed to the top turnbuckle for a high-impact move, but the Beautiful People shoved her off the top rope and took out both Knockouts. Velvet Sky and Angelina Love celebrated their handiwork ending the match on the way out.

WINNER: No Contest at 4:15; Gail retains the KO Title.

4 -- GREAT MUTA vs. ROBBIE E.

Robbie knocked Muta to the corner and Muta no-sold Robbie's strikes. Robbie then angrily knocked down ref Earl Hebner, giving Muta an opening to spew green mist in Robbie's face. Muta offered vintage offense, then delivered a Shining Wizard to Robbie's face for the pin and the win.

WINNER: Muta at 0:56.

Post-match: Muta's music played to James Storm's music. Muta remained bent over posing after his victory, then he fixed his eyes on Storm, who said he's not too impressed by Muta. Storm ran down Muta as the Great Fraud, calling him a joke, washed up, and a has-been. He said Muta is trying to re-live his glory years, but he is the legend of this company. Storm took a swig of beer, then spewed it in Muta's face, insulting Muta. Muta's helper tried to make the save, but Storm beat him down.

Sanada then hit the ring with chair in-hand. Storm left the ring as Sanada clutched the chair, then Sanada leaned over to check on Muta, who sold being frail and sympathetic. Storm started to leave, then he turned around to give Sanada the signal. Suddenly, Sanada bashed Muta across the back with a chair. Sanada then misted Muta's helper before nodding toward Storm. Sanada followed with a top-rope moonsault to Muta, then he left the ring to bow to Storm.

5 -- BULLY RAY & BROTHER DEVON & TOMMY DREAMER vs. ETHAN CARTER III & RHINO & ROCKSTAR SPUD -- six-man New York City Street Fight

The ECW nostalgia match started with a weapon shot across the head from Dreamer to Rhino. Dixie's trio bailed to the floor to regroup heading to an early break.

Team 3D continued to dominate back from break. Suddenly, a man in a hooded jacket attacked Bully at ringside. Taz wondered if it was a fan, then security pulled him down. Back in the ring, Dreamer delivered a piledriver to Spud, then hit ECIII with repeated chair shots. But, a second hooded man entered the ring and dropped Dreamer before removing his hood to reveal Ezekiel Jackson. Taz said he's the man who used to go by Ezekiel. Dreamer then took a pin from ECIII.

WINNERS: Team Carter at 11:25.

Post-match: The first hooded man was revealed as Gene Snitsky now with a different look of beard and no hair. Tenay and Taz described Snitsky and Ezekiel as "two massive men in other organizations in the past" before they took out Team 3D. Dixie stood in the middle of the ring with King Mo, ECIII, Ezekiel, Rhino, and Snitsky, fulfilling her vow to stand tall over Bully Ray. Tenay said the Carters have "unlimited resources" to provide additional protection for Dixie Carter. The show went off the air with Team Dixie standing tall.

WWE NXT: 7-24-14

1 - NXT tag champions THE ASCENSION (KONNOR VICTOR & RICK VIKTOR) vs. LOCAL JOBBERS - non-title tag team match

The Ascension take out one of the local jobbers, then corner the other outside the ring. He runs into the ring, chops, O'Brian, and O'Brian totally no sells. The crowd cheers on The Ascension as they use fairly heeling tactics. "One more yah!" chant. Fall of Man ends it.

WINNERS: The Ascension in 2:30. Another squash for The Ascension. Yawn.

2 - MOJO RAWLEY vs. TYLER BREEZE

Breeze warns Rawley about the finger, but Rawley catches his charge and dumps him into the corner. Beauty Shot from nowhere and Breeze is the winner.

WINNER: Tyler Breeze in 0:41. Great use of fan favorite Mojo Rawley to keep Tyler Breeze looking strong as he waits out his recovery to face Adrian Neville.

3 - CHARLOTTE vs. SUMMER RAE - NXT Women's Title match

They immediately jaw then push each other. Those are two tall women. Charlotte slaps Summer Rae down then mocks her dancing. Hairpulling mess on the floor. double knockdown. Charlotte with definitely advantage. Figure-Four Headlock, then Charlotte adds a wristlock.

Charlotte still has Summer Rae in the Figure Four Headlock. Summer Rae finally jackknifes out. Summer Rae low bridges Charlotte to turn it around. Summer Rae screams "I made you Charlotte" as she squeezes Charlotte's face with her boots. Summer Rae uses her legs to keep Charlotte on the mat. They trade slaps. Schoolgirl gets two for Summer Rae.

Summer Rae muscles her way into a half crab, then reaches around to rake the eyes so Charlotte bites her. Is that legal? Another schoolgirl gets two for Summer Rae. Summer Rae with a reverse Pedigree gets two. Charlotte off the mat with a clothesline but Summer Rae has one of her own.

Reset of the match. The crowd chants for Charlotte, which sounds a bit like "boring," unfortunately. Charlotte runs into a spinning heel kick and kicks out at two. Bow Down to the Queen after a tussle for the win. The crowd seems happy.

WINNER: Charlotte in 9:45. Decent match, lots of new moves from both. Not nearly at the level of Natalya vs. Charlotte, but who could expect it to be?

4 - SIN CARA & KALISTO vs. THE VAUDEVILLAINS (AIDEN ENGLISH & SIMON GOTCH)

Kalisto starts against Aiden English, and uses his speed to match English on the mat. Sin Cara tags in and there is some sweet team moves. Sin Cara with a springboard crossbody. A few moments later Sin Cara wants another but eats a dropkick. Gotch tags in. Forearms to the heart. Sin Cara tries to come off the mat, but Gotch picks him up. Sin Cara slides down and a Sunset Flip gets two. Sin Cara puts Sin Cara back into the corner. Trademark crisp offense from English.

One-armed sit out powerbomb gets a double tag. Kalisto with high speed against Gotch. English breaks up a tag but Sin Cara clears him out of the ring. Kalisto with a finishing move reminiscent of Seth Rollins's original NXT finishing move for the win.

WINNERS: Sin Cara & Kalisto in 6:01. We finally get to see enough of Kalisto to make a decision, and he definitely lives up to the promise seen in earlier matches. I cannot wait to see more, more, more of Kalisto. The main roster style of this tag match and the pairing with Sin Cara points to a possible call up to the main roster sooner rather than later.

5- NXT champion ADRIAN NEVILLE vs. RUSEV (w/Lana) - non-title match

Rusev strong from the start. Knee lifts while holding Neville then a throw overhead. Rusev wears Neville down with methodical offense.

Elbow in the corner then a boot up in another corner gives Neville room to make a comeback. Dropkick to the knee drops Rusev. Kicks to a kneeling Rusev, but Rusev catches one and hoists Neville in the air. Springboard missile dropkick and Lana yells at Rusev to get up. This distracts the ref, letting Tyler Breeze get involved from the apron. Rusev gets the upper hand. Neville escapes a throw, then fights out of the corner. Rusev takes a nap near the corner, but Tyler Breeze knocks Neville off the turnbuckle for a DQ.

WINNER: Adrian Neville by DQ in 4:07. I liked this pairing, but the placement of a screwy main event finish diminished the Women's Championship match.

WWE Superstars: 7-24-14

1 - ADAM ROSE vs. HEATH SLATER

Slater lands an armdrag and poses. So, Rose goes to the outside to menace Hornswoggle. Slater goes to the outside, but Rose takes him down. Kick to the face lets Slater try a cover, then go on the attack. Spinebuster, and Rose does his usual rally offense. Kicks in the corner. Rose gets creepy with Hornswoggle, so Slater gets a cheapshot.

The Exotic Express takes Hornswoggle away, which distracts Slater a bit. when the crowd parts, Hornswoggle has a lolipop and an Adam Rose shirt on. Rose with the Party Foul from nowhere. Post-match, Hornswoggle celebrates with Adam Rose. Is this the final payoff for the two-year 3MB saga?

WINNER: Adam Rose in 3:05. Cheap house show comedy filler match.

2 - R-TRUTH vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO

Del Rio wins the lock-up, but R-Truth slips out of the corner and dances like a puppet. Del Rio beats some sense into him. Head scissors takedown from R-Truth. Leg drop gets one for R-Truth. R-Truth thrusts his hips at Del Rio, then knocks him off the apron and goes over the top.

R-Truth still in control out of the break. Del Rio turns it around for a moment but R-Truth fights out of the corner. Big corner splash in the corner, then a DDT gets two for R-Truth. Del Rio dodges the axe kick, R-Truth clips out of the cross arm breaker, Del Rio kicks the knee to drop R-Truth. Cross arm breaker and R-Truth taps.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
TV Results: Week of 7-21-14

WWE Smackdown: 7-25-14

1 – THE USOS vs. RYBAXEL

This is a non-title match on the heels of Ryback winning a singles match over Jey Uso on Main Event Tuesday night. Jimmy Uso mounted Ryback in the corner and the crowd count-along punches got to six before Ryback shoved him to the mat. A leap-frog by Jimmy, and he almost came down on Axel’s head. Looked like Axel didn’t clear him quickly enough. Rybaxel took over on offense with Ryback working over Jimmy outside the ring. They cut to break at 2:35 of the match.

Back at 6:26 of the match with Ryback still in control. Ryback shrugged off some offense and sent the legal Uso into the heel corner. Ryback ducked a kick, but Jimmy twirled around and caught him on the second try. Both men made tags at 8:35. Jey cleaned house and went for a pin after a Samoan drop, but Ryback broke it up. He was low-bridged out of the ring and Jey dove onto him. Jimmy feigned injury next to Jey outside the ring and Axel didn’t know which one to bring into the ring. He picked the wrong one – once in the ring, Jimmy small packaged Axel for the win.

WINNERS: The Usos, at 10:02. Not a big fan of the twin switcheroo finish for the tag champions. I’d like to think they’d be above a mid-card comedy bit like that.

2 – BO DALLAS vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER

Oh, there IS more. The Miz was on commentary for this match, joined in progress out of break. Back elbow by Dallas got him a two-count. Cole accused Miz of “scripting” the interview with his mother, which would (theoretically) explain her stiff delivery. Short-arm clothesline by Dallas for two. Hard whip into the buckle by Ziggler and both men were down. Big DDT by Ziggler once both men were back up. The fight went outside the ring in front of the commentators. Ziggler threatened a superkick, to which Miz took cover. Back in the ring, both Dallas and Ziggler registered near-falls. Behind the ref’s back, MIz distracted Ziggler. Dallas rolled him up for the win.

WINNER: Dallas, 3:12 shown. Even though Dallas got the win, this was more about continuing to set up a Ziggler vs. Miz IC Title feud. That’s not a bad use of either guy at this point.

3 – DEAN AMBROSE vs. CESARO – NO-DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

The match opened with a brawl. Ambrose stood on Cesaro’s throat in the corner and yelled at him, asking “who sent you out here?!” Ambrose began to retrieve some chairs from under the ring, but Cesaro booted him off the apron. Cesaro took a kendo stick, but missed a shot at Ambrose. Ambrose clotheslined Cesaro into the timekeeper’s area. Ambrose then dove over the barricade and onto Cesaro. Ring bell in hand, Ambrose came off the barricade and hit Cesaro in the head, but it didn’t look like the bell came close to hitting Cesaro, almost like it was in his other hand. Cesaro responded with a kendo stick to the gut of Ambrose as they cut to break at 2:42 of the match.

Back at 5:44 with Cesaro including a kendo stick in a rear chin-lock. Ambrose bit the fingers of Cesaro to break the hold. Cesaro set up two chairs and bodyslammed Ambrose on them for a two-count. Cesaro hit Ambrose in the shoulder, forever taped up, with the kendo stick. Ambrose blocked another shot and clotheslined Cesaro down. Numerous kendo shots followed, along with a White Russian leg sweep. No reference to The Sandman, however. Ambrose suplexed Cesaro through a set-up chair. A cover got two at 10:10 of the match. Elbowdrop with the chair off the second rope was next. Another cover, another two-count. Cesaro sent Ambrose shoulder-first into the ring post. Cesaro swung a chair at Ambrose’s shoulder, but missed. Ambrose connected on a suicide dive. Ambrose brought more chairs into the ring. Cesaro was sent in, but then Seth Rollins ran out to interfere. Ambrose clotheslined Rollins into the timekeeper’s area. Turning his attention back to Cesaro, the Swiss Superman knocked Ambrose off the top rope. Standing on the second rope, Cesaro suplexed Ambrose in, right on all of the chairs. Ambrose kicked out of a cover, though. Both men to their feet, an inside cradle by Ambrose won it.

WINNER: Ambrose, at 14:02. Aside from the finish, which was also used in the first match (and a variant of the move used in the second), I enjoyed this match better than their bout on Raw.

4 – NAOMI vs. PAIGE

As Naomi’s music played while she was in the ring, they showed a clip from Raw three weeks ago when Cameron and Naomi officially broke up. Paige tried to set the record straight prior to the match. Paige said she and A.J. are still friends. She even likes Naomi. As the bell rang to start the match, Cameron’s music played and she came onto the stage. Paige attacked Naomi from behind with the Ram-Paige, and locked in the Paige Tap Out (PTO) for the win.

WINNER: Paige, via submission, at :34. Another heel distraction leading to the finish. It’s like the night of the worst finishing sequences possible.

5 – R-TRUTH vs. BRAY WYATT

During Wyatt’s entrance, they showed the Wyatts attacking Chris Jericho Monday night, an attack that was shown on the WWE App. Simple shoulder knock-down by Wyatt to Truth. Truth hit the Lie Detector on Wyatt, but as he was going to follow up, Wyatt did his creepy spider sit-up. He launched himself at Truth, then yelled for Truth to get up. Corner splash and Sister Abigail finished Truth.

WINNER: Wyatt, at 2:06. Clean, decisive, and dominating victory for Wyatt. I liked it.

6 – ROMAN REIGNS vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO

Del Rio worked over the arm of Reigns early on, trying to soften the limb for the cross arm-breaker. Reigns tried to get the advantage, but Del Rio fled the ring to create some separation. They cut to break at 1:16 of the match.

Back at 4:43, with Reigns punching away at Del Rio in the corner. Samoan drop by Reigns. He then sent Del Rio back outside with a clothesline. However, Del Rio went back on offense outside the ring, and was aggressive in doing so. In the ring, Del Rio stomped on the chest of Reigns with Reigns’ legs caught up in the corner. Reigns rolled out of the ring. Del Rio sent the arm of Reigns into the steel steps a number of times. He continued to wear down Reigns inside the ring. Again to the outside, where Reigns sent Del Rio into the apron and then the barricade. Next was the announce table. Del Rio flew through the ropes feet-first to take out Reigns. Reigns was hung up in the Tree of Woe while Del Rio kicked away. Reigns powered up on a Del Rio charge, though. Running kick from outside the ring. Bonus points for the believable set-up. Superman punch landed and the spear finished off Del Rio.

WINNER: Reigns, at 12:27.

Ring of Honor: 7-27-14

1 - ROH tag champions REDRAGON (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) vs. MONSTER MAFIA (Joshua Alexander & Ethan Gabriel Owens)

The Code of Honor was adhered to, while Fish played to the crowd. O’Reilly and Alexander locked up to start. Alexander hit a few clotheslines and then tagged in Owens. Owens stomped Fish and then tagged his partner right back in. Alexander was struck by O’Reilly, who then tagged in Fish. Alexander threw Fish into O’Reilly on the apron and scored a nearfall.

Alexander tagged Owens. Owens struggled with Fish on the middle turnbuckle, but O’Reilly ran over and shoved Owens all the way to the floor. O’Reilly raked the face of Owens, and then rolled him back into the ring. Fish scored a nearfall and tagged O’Reilly. Kyle hit a snapmare and then drove his knees to the face of Owens. He got a two count and then tagged in Fish. Owens started a comeback by throwing some fists, but was quickly cut off by some solid double-teaming from the champs. Fish scored a couple of nearfalls.

Fish continued to dominate with some knee strikes, followed by a springboard senton from the apron and onto Owens. O’Reilly was tagged in and applied a chinlock. Owens, who was getting a solid reaction from the live crowd, battled out and went for the hot tag. He was cut off by a fresh Bobby Fish. Fish failed to follow up, however, when Owens delivered a release overhead suplex, freeing him up to make the hot tag!

Alexander, who resembles Rick Steiner with the trademark singlet and headgear, came in and cleaned house with some big suplexes. He isolated Fish in the ring, and hit a nice double-team tornado DDT on Fish. Owens was tagged back in, they tried a double power bomb, but were outwrestled by Fish. Fish hit a suplex on Alexander and tagged in O’Reilly. O’Reilly hit several kicks, but was countered with a stiff fist to the face from Alexander. Owens came in and traded kicks with O’Reilly. Monster Mafia then hit a sick double team move, where Alexander set O’Reilly up for a torture rack, but tossed O’Reilly’s prone body to Owens who then powerbombed him! It appeared to by over, but Fish made the save. Mafia was really over in front of their local fans.

They isolated O’Reilly for a moment, but Fish grabbed Owens and slammed him into the hockey boards on the outside. Back in the ring, reDRagon hit a flurry of big offensive maneuvers, followed by Chasing the Dragon for the pin! Both teams shook hands after the match, as the crowd cheered on in approval.

WINNER: reDRagon via pinfall at 8:15 I’ve been a critic of ROH being inefficient with their TV product, but this match could be the future of wrestling television. It was basically a squash for the champs, but they were able to work a hell of a match with local talent who were over. The match itself was hard to cover, but fun to watch. This show has a hot, “night after the PPV” feeling so far thanks to the crowd. (***)

2 - MOOSE vs. HAKIM ZANE

Moose had decent entrance music, but looked very green when he pumped his fist to the lyrics, “Moose! Moose!” The former NFL offensive lineman appeared huge, at least by ROH standards, as he looks to be about 6’4”. Moose started the match by merely intimidating Zane into the corner. Zane attempted to battle his way out, but Moose hit him with a huge dropkick. Moose splashed Zane in the corner, but was slowed down when Zane took out his knee. Zane came off the top, but Moose just shot him out of thin air with a nasty headbutt from his thick skull. Moose hit a big running tackle, where he even did a somersault after impact and scored the pin.

WINNER: Moose via pinfall in 1:35 Very simple squash for Moose. He looked good for what they allowed him to do. (n/a)

3 - RODERICK STRONG & JIMMY JACOBS (w/Adam Page & TaDarius Thomas ) vs. WAR MACHINE (Rowe & Hanson) vs. DANIELS & KAZARIAN vs. THE BRISCOES - Four Corner Survival match for an ROH World Tag Team Title shot at Field of Honor in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Daniels and Hanson started the match. Bobby Fish joined the commentators at ringside. Daniels tried to overpower Hanson, but to no avail. Daniels played to the crowd and then delivered some kicks to the knee of Hanson. Daniels followed up with some punches, but Hanson cartwheeled out of the way and clotheslined Daniels! Jacobs tagged in, as the fans chanted “Fallen Angel.” Before Daniels and Jacobs could lock up, Mark tagged himself in by slapping the back of Hanson.

Mark delivered some Redneck Kung Fu and then did a somersault flip onto Jacobs in the corner. Kazarian tagged in and got a one count on Jacobs. Kazarian tagged Daniels, and the team formerly known as Bad Influence double-teamed Jacobs with a pair of moonsaults. Hanson tagged in, allowing Jacobs to roll to the outside so he could be attended by Page and Thomas. In the ring, Hanson powerbombed Rowe onto Daniels, but could only get a two count.

Jay tagged Daniels to enter the match. Briscoe wrestled Hanson into the corner and headbutted him. Mark tagged in and hit Hanson, while Jay held him back. Mark hit a Froggy Bow from the top, but the pinfall attempt was broken up by Rowe. The Briscoes and War Machine stared each other down in the center of the ring, as the show went to commercial at the 5:15 mark of the match.

Back at 8:25, Mark was in control of Hanson. Jacobs tagged in, but was suplexed by Mark. Daniels tagged Mark, and then delivered a suplex of his own to Jacobs. After a two count, he delivered an elbow to Jacobs and scored another nearfall. Daniels fought Jacobs and Strong on the apron, but Strong was able to back suplex Daniels across the ring apron. Daniels rolled back into the ring and was covered by Jacobs, but kicked out at two.

Strong tagged in and chopped Daniels. Strong hit a backbreaker, followed up with an elbow from Jacobs off the second rope. Jacobs applied a chinlock, but Daniels elbowed his way out of it. Jacobs knocked him back down and tagged Strong back in. They double-teamed Daniels, but the pin attempt was broken up by Kazarian. Things started to break down, as several men brawled on the outside.

Back in the ring, Strong stomped Daniels and then applied an abdominal stretch. The crowd cheered Daniels on, and Daniels responded by hip tossing his way out! The comeback was short-lived, though, as The Decade double-teamed Daniels. Jacobs applied a front facelock to Daniels on the mat. Daniels again started to power out, this time with a suplex! Strong ran in, though, and knocked Kazarian off the apron. He and Jacobs then took turns chopping Daniels in the corner, but Daniels fought back and hit both men!

It was too much for Daniels, however as Jacobs hit him with a swinging neckbreaker. Jacobs bounced off the ropes and hit an elbow, but could only get a two count. Jacobs applied a leglock and then tagged in Strong while he held Daniels at bay. Roderick hit a back suplex and then applied a camel clutch to Daniels. “The Fallen Angel” fought to his feet, but was held in the corner by Jacobs on the outside. Jay Briscoe tried to run in to break it up, but was held back by referee Todd Sinclair.

Strong continued to control the match with another hold, but Daniels reversed into a stunner! Daniels desperately tried to make a tag, but was dropkicked by Strong. Daniels kicked out at two, as the show went to another break at 16:50.

Back at 20:20. Daniels was still playing the babyface-in-peril. Strong hit the double-knee gutbuster and Jacobs hit a big spear, but Jacobs could only get a two count! Daniels and Jacobs exchanged blows in the center. Eventually, Daniels hit an STO and got the hot tag to Kazarian! Jacobs tagged Strong in, but Kazarian was able to get the upper hand with a springboard legdrop. Kazarian held off both Strong and Jacobs for a moment and then hit Strong with a big tornado DDT off the ropes!

Rowe tagged in, causing Strong to tag out. Daniels came back in, but perhaps too soon, as Rowe slammed him to the mat. They did the spot where each guy comes in and hits a big move. When the smoke cleared, Rowe and Mark were battling in the ring. They locked up and their momentum caused them to both go over the top rope, but not before Strong blind-tagged himself into the match. Strong covered an exhausted Daniels, but somehow Daniels kicked out!

Things again broke down, this time between Daniels/Kazarian and The Decade. After a string of offense, Daniels hit the Best Moonsault Ever on Strong and pinned him for the victory!

WINNERS: Daniels & Kazarian via pinfall in 24:15. This was basically Daniels/Kazarian vs. Strong/Jacobs with the Briscoes and War Machine playing supporting roles. The match told a good story, but having the two extra teams out there watered things down. ROH still gets a “D-” for how they have presented the team formerly known as Bad Influence. They could have easily shaved off the extra spots from War Machine and the Briscoes, and instead had Daniels/Kazarian cut a promo, which they still have not done since their vignette at War of the Worlds in May. (**3/4)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
10 years ago...

WWE RAW Results: 7-26-04

IRON WILLS
July 26, 2004

In a true test of endurance Monday night, The Rabid Wolverine willed out the win.

As the epic 60-minute Iron Man Match wore on, fatigue set in. The conditions made Triple H especially vulnerable to Chris Benoit’s submission arsenal. With the World Heavyweight Champion down 3-1 in falls with 15 minutes remaining, Benoit showed why he’s called The Crippler: First, he forced The Game to tap to the Sharpshooter after a long, grueling fight for survival. Then, he reversed Triple H’s attack into the Crossface. The match-tying tap came quick this time, proving how exhausted and debilitated The Game had become.

Seeing a sure-win slipping away and the match tied at 3, the rest of Evolution made its way to ringside. Soon after, Benoit was bloodied and battered at Batista’s hands. But little did they expect Eugene to emerge from the crowd and single-handedly reverse the main-event’s course. In his first appearance since taking his own beating at the hands of Evolution, Eugene cleaned house, then whacked Triple H with a steel chair. He left the ring with 1:38 remaining and the table set for Benoit, but there was no referee. So, Eugene lifted an unconscious official onto the ring apron, who managed a three-count with only six seconds remaining. The clock ticked away, giving Benoit the momentous 4-3 decision. And as devastating as the loss must be to The Cerebral Assassin, his focus after the match was squarely on the man who cost him the World Heavyweight Championship: Eugene.

With all the attention on the 60-minute Iron Man Match, no one expected yet another contest with SummerSlam main-event implications. Surprising all, RAW’s finest competed in a 20-man Battle Royal for the chance to face the World Heavyweight Champion at the Toronto pay-per-view.

The frenetic competition’s memorable moments included Tajiri single-handedly eliminating both halves of rival La Resistance; young upstart Maven eliminating legendary Ric Flair; and Chris Jericho eliminating ally Edge. That left Legend Killer Randy Orton and Y2J as the final pairing. After a series of near misses and narrow escapes, Orton connected with an RKO while Jericho was already on the outside of the ring apron. Somehow, Jericho held on. But Orton was able to finish the job with a quick and deadly kick, sending Y2J’s feet to the floor.

Just like that, an Evolution member secured his spot in SummerSlam’s World Heavyweight Championship match. But it’s not Triple H. It’s Randy Orton.

Match Results:
Julia Costello is cut from the $250,000 RAW Diva Search competition
Randy Orton wins the 20-man Battle Royal
Order of elimination: William Regal; Tyson Tomko; Chuck Palumbo; Val Venis; Matt Hardy; The Hurricane; Steven Richards; Rodney Mack; Rosey; Sylvain Grenier; Robert Conway; Tajiri; Ric Flair; Rhyno; Kane; Maven; Batista; Edge; Chris Jericho
World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit defeats Triple H, 4-3 in decisions (60-minute Iron Man Match)
Order of falls: Benoit 1-0 (pin); Tied at 1 (pin); Triple H 2-1 (count-out); Triple H 3-1 (pin); Benoit 2-3 (submission at 15:34); Tied at 3 (submission at 12:00); Benoit 4-3 (pin at :06)

TNA PPV Results: 7-28-04

(1) America's Most Wanted defeated Team Canada (w/Scott D'Amore).

(2) Abyss & Alex Shelley (w/Goldylocks) defeated D-Ray 3000 & Sharkboy.

(3) Mike Posey defeated David Young.

(4) The Naturals defeated Triple X.

(5) Jeff Hardy pinned Monty Brown to become the #1 Contender!

(6) Kazarian and Michael Shane (w/Traci) defeated A.J. Styles to become Co-X Division Champions!

Source: TNA's official website

WWE Smackdown Results: 7-29-04

A NIGHT OF SURPRISES
July 29, 2004

The July 29 episode of SmackDown! was easily the busiest in recent memory. Not only was a new General Manager named by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, but three titles were on the line, as well. As if that was not enough, Eddie Guerrero characteristically stole items from Kurt Angle's old office and put them up for bid on Auction.WWE.com. The following items were stolen, and can now be bid on. All proceeds will go to Tomorrows Children's Fund, which helps children with cancer:

This week's SmackDown! may have been the greatest night in the long career of Theodore Long. The former manager and referee was named General Manager of SmackDown! His first order of business was to straighten out the United States Championship picture. In a SmackDown! first, Long pitted eight WWE Superstars in an Elimination Match. The last man standing would be the U.S. Champion. When the smoke cleared, it was Booker T pinning John Cena, then Rob Van Dam, to pick up the win and capture the championship.

Not only was a new U.S. Champion crowned on SmackDown!, but so was a new Cruiserweight Champion, as Spike Dudley pinned Rey Mysterio's shoulders to the mat to secure the title. The win, however, came after Bubba Ray and D-Von interfered on behalf of Spike. The new Cruiserweight Champion was distraught about learning how he won, as the interference came without his knowledge. Next week on SmackDown!, Spike will team up with Mysterio to try and gain some revenge against the Dudleys.

In other championship action, Paul London and Billy Kidman were able to retain their WWE Tag Team Championship by defeating the Dudleys. The win, however, came after some Rey Mysterio interference. It appears as though Mysterio believes that turnabout is fair play.

It was also announced that Funaki, Tony Chimel and the SmackDown! Divas were given their jobs back by Mr. McMahon. This happened after SmackDown! went off the air last week.

Match Results:
Spike Dudley defeated Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Championship
WWE Tag Team Champions London & Kidman def. the Dudleys
Booker T won an Elimination Match for the U.S. Title. Order of elimination:
Charlie Haas by Billy Gunn
Rene Dupree by Luther Reigns
Kenzo Suzuki by DQ
Billy Gunn by John Cena
Luther Reigns by John Cena
John Cena by Booker T
Rob Van Dam by. Booker T

Source: WWE.com

TNA Impact! Results: 7-30-04

To open up this week's edition of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Impact! we had The King of The Mountain, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett take on a rising superstar in Lex Lovett. The crowd didn't sit well with Jarrett, and The Elite Guard had no comment as they were at ringside for the match. Lovett stood no chance against the cocky & arrogant Jarrett as Jarrett took away Lovett's dreams of hitting it big-time here in TNA. Lovett was defeated with Jarrett's finishing maneuver, The Stroke.

In X Division Action, Kid Kash made his return to Impact! as he took on another good young talent in Mikey Batts. Dallas played the backup role, and proved to be a strong factor in this match-up early on. Batts was in an incredible 8-man tag match last week, so there's no way that he could be 100%. The man who cost "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles his title last Wednesday night, defeated Mikey Batts with a straight jacket piledriver.

A focused Raven, after getting attacked by Sabu last Wednesday night, took on Rod Steel. Steel stood no chance against Raven as Raven took him outside of the ring and completely manhandled him. Sabu hit the ring and mixed it up with his opponent, but TNA officials soon broke it up.

Next up were Team Canada members, Petey Williams and Bobby Roode, along with Coach D'Amore taking on Mr. 630 Jerrelle Clark and Mark Laurnoff. The crowd chanted USA at Team Canada throughout. They beat on Laurnoff for several minutes until Clark got in and hit the 630 but was hit by Williams and the Canadian Destroyer. After the bout, D'Amore whipped both men.

Jeff Hardy then made his Impact! in-ring debut as he took on the young veteran in Kid Romeo. The crowd couldn't get enough of Hardy. Hardy then went up top to defeat Romeo with the Swanton Bomb.

We then went backstage as Shane Douglas interviewed Vince Russo about the argument between himself and Dusty Rhodes. Mr. Russo said he would address several issues on the TNA PPV including the dual X Division champions. Dusty Rhodes appeared and got in Russo's face one more time.

Co-X Division champions Kazarian & Michael Shane, along with the distracting Traci, took on former NWA World Tag Team Champions, Triple X, which consisted of The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels and Primetime. Daniels hit Kazarian with a hurricunrana followed by Primetime walking the rope like a master, then hitting a leg drop. Kazarian & Shane hit multiple double team moves, including their version of AMW's Death Sentence, which downed XXX. All seemed over for XXX until AJ Styles ran out and went after Shane and Kazarian. He was followed by Kid Kash, Team Canada, and America's Most Wanted. There was a huge brawl amongst every superstar as Impact went off the air!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I will say that I wish there was more actual wrestling on TV. And telling stories IN the match, not just outside of it. It is so rare that tv matches today feature any sort of storytelling. I'd also prefer more self contained-elements on TV.

But what would really draw would be putting the top titles on the line (and switching them) on TV. WWE really screwed the pooch on their TV negotiations. They didn't put the titles up once while heading into negotiations.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It is cool and something I'd like but I won't be bidding on it.

I wish you the best of luck!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
TV Results: Week of 7-28-14

Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to list of TV listings reports).

WWE RAW: 7-28-14

1 – JOHN CENA vs. CESARO

The match began immediately after the break. A test of strength started the match. Cesaro caught Cena on a leap-frog attempt and looked like he was going to spin him into a back-breaker, but he didn’t have a good grasp of Cena and instead just slammed him. Cena connected on the slowest-developing hurricanrana in history, but it worked. The two men exchanged fisticuffs, with Cesaro sending a shoulder into Cena’s gut to send him to ringside. Cena charged back into the ring and went on offense. Cesaro countered a bulldog attempt. The show went to break with Cesaro taking over at 4:32 of the match.

Back at 8:06 with Cena hitting a few shoulder tackles, as per his usual comeback routine. Cesaro planted Cena face-first into the mat in response. From the mat, Cena crawled up Cesaro’s body to avoid a Cesaro swing and rolled him up for two. Impressive power by Cena. Cesaro suplexed Cena into the ring from the apron while standing on the second rope. A cover only got two. At 10:44, Cesaro swung Cena around the ring. Cena countered a submission move with an STF attempt, but Cesaro kicked away from it. Cena ended up climbing the corner with Cesaro on his shoulder. Cesaro knocked him off and hit a cross-body from the top. Cena rolled through and picked him up, put him on his shoulders, but Cesaro landed on his feet on an Attitude Adjustment attempt. Uppercut by Cesaro, but Cena kicked out of a pin at 12:44. Cena back-dropped out of a Neutralizer, but again Cesaro landed on his feet. Two big boots floored Cena. Cesaro again went to the top and Cena met him up there. Second-rope AA by Cena for the pinfall.

WINNER: Cena, at 13:59. Hot start to Raw with the opening promo followed by this match. As if there was any doubt, Cesaro showed he can hang with main event talent. Cena held his own as well.

2 – RYBAXEL & THE MIZ vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER & THE USOS

No entrance for Ryback and Curtis Axel. The Miz began the match still wearing his sunglasses, tagging Ryback when it became apparent Ziggler wanted to go after his face. Ziggler fought away from Axel and made a tag to one of the Usos. The Xavier Woods/Kofi Kingston/Big E. trio was shown watching this match on a monitor backstage. The Usos flew early, taking out the heels. Ziggler helped stand tall with his partners as the heels regrouped. They cut to break at 2:23 of the match.

Back live at 5:46 with Miz tagging in against one of the Usos. The Woods group was now watching from ringside. Knee-lift by Miz found the mark. A cheap-shot riled up Ziggler. A neck-breaker/back-breaker combo was avoided by Jimmy Uso and Ziggler hot-tagged in. He went to work on Ryback, knocking Axel off the apron in the process. Ryback powered Ziggler up, but Ziggler brought him down with a DDT. Miz broke up the pin at 9:14. The match broke down further at this point. Ryback had Ziggler up for a powerbomb, but Ziggler hit the Zig Zag for the win.

WINNERS: The Usos and Ziggler, at 10:04. Solid match. Miz has really found something with this character.

3 – R-TRUTH vs. BO DALLAS

Dallas told Truth that he can never be undefeated like him. “Actually, you lost a lot of matches in your career.” Dallas said he knows one day, he’ll be victorious if he Bolieves. Dallas took a victory lap after a shoulder knockdown. Back in the ring, Truth rolled up Dallas for the win.

WINNER: Truth, at :32. An unceremonious end to Bo’s undefeated streak. That was strange.

After the match, Dallas shook Truth’s hand and got the mic. “I can’t Bolieve that you’re the first to beat me,” said Dallas. Then he hit Truth over the head with the mic and attacked him. Suddenly, the smile was gone. It reappeared after his attack. Then he took a lap around the ring.

4 – DAMIEN SANDOW vs. ADAM ROSE

One the match officially began, Rose simply hit the Party Foul for the win.

WINNER: Rose, at :11. Sandow definitely got the better of their verbal exchange. Rose isn't bad in this role, but it just doesn't seem to be catching on.

5 – FANDANGO vs. DIEGO

No entrance for Fandango, but Layla and Summer Rae joined El Torito as part of Diego’s entrance. Big back body-drop by Fandango. He yelled at his former dance partners, stationed at ringside. Fandango went to the top rope, but Torito did so as well in the next corner over. As Fandango went over to have a word with Diego’s three amigos, Diego rolled him up for the win.

WINNER: Diego, at 1:20. Some humor (and to bring the crowd down) after the heated previous segment.

Fandango got on the apron post-match while the faces were celebrating in the ring. Torito gored him in the stomach, knocking him off. Summer and Layla kissed Torito, who feigned passing out.

6 – ALICIA FOX & CAMERON vs. NATALYA & NAOMI

No entrances for anyone here. Fox and Nattie began the match. Seated dropkick by Natalya for two. Naomi, in matching pink-and-black tights, went after Cameron. She kept Fox at bay, then jumped off the apron and onto Cameron. Fox pulled her off. Back in the ring, Fox hit a scissors kick, but Naomi kicked out. Cameron demanded a tag, and she got it. A hair pull put Naomi on the mat. Cameron “slammed” Naomi into the corner, and I use that verb loosely. Cameron had Naomi mounted, but Naomi rolled her up. Submission move applied by Naomi, a variation of a headscissors, for the tap-out win.

WINNERS: Naomi and Natalya, via submission, at 2:46. Naomi and Cameron has turned into an okay Divas feud.

7 – CHRIS JERICHO vs. SETH ROLLINS

Jericho took the fight outside the ring rather quickly. Rollins kicked Jericho in the face as Jericho tried to get back into the ring. Then Rollins blasted Rollins in the head as Rollins tried to dive outside and onto him. Standing suplex by Jericho. Enziguiri by Jericho for two. Beautiful dropkick felled Jericho. Jericho with a springboard off the middle rope and into Rollins, who was on the apron, sending Rollins bumping to the floor. They went to break at 2:51 of the match.

Back at 6:07 with Rollins holding Jericho in a rest-hold. Rollins missed a corner splash and Jericho hit him with an axe-handle off the top rope. Chops landed on the chest of Rollins, but Rollins sent Jericho head-first into the second turnbuckle. Rollins went to the top but Jericho stopped him there. Superplex didn’t happen, but Jericho back-dropped Rollins down. He perched himself on the top and flew through the air with a cross-body for a near-fall. Rollins hammered at Jericho with rights. He then did a flip sell off of a back elbow. Impressive. Turnbuckle powerbomb by Rollins. Rollins wriggled out of a Walls of Jericho attempt. A jumping kick by Rollins and both men were down at the twelve-minute mark. Springboard by Rollins, right into a Codebreaker. The lights went out and The Wyatts graphic came on screen. Back live, The Wyatt Family were in the ring, while Rollins and the ref were nowhere to be seen. The attack was on, though the bell never rang (and the ref was at ringside).

WINNER: No Contest, we’ll call it at 12:45.

Wyatt gave Jericho his finisher, then knelt down beside him with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan next to him. I'm more concerned about the sudden disappearance of Rollins than Jericho's condition.

Will be updated later...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Two thoughts on the last episode of NXT.

1. Tyler Breeze needs a manager/mouthpiece (more like a "bodyguard" or "publicist"). As soon as he says more than 4 words, the illusion of the gimmick starts to fall apart.

2. Just as Tyson kid was comming into his own as an awesome heel, they job him out to Adam Rose in a schoolboy pin.
DUMB DUMB DUMB.
I understand that he is there to put over talent, and to be the measuring stick for upcoming talent. But there was no benefit to jobing him to Rose.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Two thoughts on the last episode of NXT.

1. Tyler Breeze needs a manager/mouthpiece (more like a "bodyguard" or "publicist"). As soon as he says more than 4 words, the illusion of the gimmick starts to fall apart.

2. Just as Tyson kid was comming into his own as an awesome heel, they job him out to Adam Rose in a schoolboy pin.
DUMB DUMB DUMB.
I understand that he is there to put over talent, and to be the measuring stick for upcoming talent. But there was no benefit to jobing him to Rose.

I haven't seen this week NXT yet , probably gonna see it tonight but i agree about Tyler Breeze... He is very convincing until he opens his mouth . He has the walk but he doesn't have the talk lol. But i loved the part about his career threatning injury a few weeks ago lol.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
How's everyone liking the Network?

I'm pretty disappointed and will probably cancel next month:

There isn't enough old Raw, Extreme TV and zero Nitro episodes.
Pay-Per-Views have gone to shit, Battleground was a joke
I hate how they are time releasing certain content like it's a traditional network

Overall I feel like the Network has been a huge missed opportunity. Why not try to get the rights to some older ROH, NOAH, NJPW etc?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

I hate how they are time releasing certain content like it's a traditional network

Overall I feel like the Network has been a huge missed opportunity. Why not try to get the rights to some older ROH, NOAH, NJPW etc?
I thought the WWE Network was great. All of that material and every PPV for 9.99 a month, not to mention the hidden gem that is NXT. What a fantastic deal!!!

Months later...

Been through most of the shows and now it's not as great as it used to be. I think releasing virtually everything in their archives was a bad move. They should've started out slow and released more on a steady and continuous basis. Also in my view, the quality of the PPVs have indeed gone downhill. No, I don't mean watching them, that works great. It's just when the WWE was charging $50 for PPV, they were forced to put on a great show to get everyone hooked. Now at a fraction of the cost, they don't have to try as hard to put on a performance and all the PPVs become are glorified online versions of RAW and Smackdown.

The WWE has sent me my renewal notice and I'm kind of straddling the fence on whether or not I want to continue with it. Guess I'll see how SummerSlam goes but with the Cena-Lesnar match as the main event, I'm leaning against keeping the network myself.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I like the content so far. They recently added clash of champions and Sat Night Miain event (through the 80's).

I would like more of their big shows from before 1985. Pretty much all of their big MSG shows were filmed. As were many in Philly, Boston and Toronto. The one Glaring omission is the Big Payoff from Patterson/Slaughter (the no-referee bloodfest).

I'd also like to see new episodes of "Legends of Wrestling". Or some other similar roundtable shoot show.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Im keeping it. Yes i watch Hulu more to catch up with current events but the network has a lot of great material. I have no cable, between hulu, netflix and wwe im all set. 360 has espn and i have hbo go from a friend. Fuck cable! Oh and i think it was here that someone hooked me up with aaa online, awesome!

Steve

The Wonder Years,

Honestly, I loved it once, but now it's pissing me off.

For the past month, for whatever f'n reason, I can't stream shit without it loading every 4-5 minutes. Before I could watch any show seamlessly, but as of June/July, it's been slow. And thus, unwatchable.

Oddly, the PPVs streaming live work fine. It just seems I can't watch whatever's not currently streaming on their schedule. It's not like my internet connection changed from Feb-May to summer time... so not sure why I've been having the loading issues every 4-5 minutes. And when it loads, I have to wait literally like 2 minutes. Then it plays for another 4-5 minutes and then another 2 minutes of loading. BS!

I contemplated calling for assistance... but not sure what they can do to help me? Is this an internet speed connection, or what? I'm not technical so it's just frustrating for me all around. Not sure what the bug is, coz it worked fine from Feb-May. Summer came and then my network started lagging like hell.

I don't watch it as a result other than live PPVs which like I said thankfully do stream fine. Still, I feel like I'm getting ripped off, and thus, likely will discontinue my contract past Summerslam.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm still a fan but I'm ready for more ECW & WCCW shows!

Not to mention all the other territories libraries they haven't shared yet (that they own).

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
yeah, the big WCCW and AWA shows would be a bonus.

Where the Fuck are the Superclashes? And those Texas Stadium Shows?

I'd also want more Match compilations and DVD's. Such as: Ric Flair DVD collection, Randy Savage Collection and especially "Legends of Mid South".

It would also be cool if i you could create and share your own match by match playlists.

Or better yet, smart playlists like:

/Ric Flair
//all PPV matches (or title matches) plus all promos
///chronological order.

Last edited: