offical wwe thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
IMO Reigns is a joke, the way he sold the chairshot from Rollins was terrible! The supeman punch fucking sucks, the guy talks like a half-wit and his hair needs to go.

I know exactly what you mean. His first 2 sentences are ok then he gets dumb and ends with an even dumber closing. I don't care about the hair, it's alright, the ladies love the game of thrones dude, so they love him too. His moves are not even wrestling moves, I can do that shit and make it look better. Shit I used to pull all the RVD moves but he's just way more awesome than I'll ever be.

Reigns can't smile, whenever he does he looks like a moron. He was tryiong to be all ambrose with the creampuff shit during the back stabbing of seth.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I still have Raw on my DVR. Is there anything even worth watching? The only thing I saw interesting was a guy in a rabbit costume beating the shit out of Slater and the guy's sign that said, "I could be home watching Nitro...for $9.99" who got kicked out of the arena.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Won't be anything interesting till Ambrose, CM PUNK or Bryan comes back.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
I couldn't stay into it outside of a couple wrestlers and two of them I can see on the main shows, how Sami hasn't been called up to Smackdown is insane

Let him have amazing matches in NXT with guys he had amazing matches with in the indies. Call him up only when creative has something for him. That's much better for his future than being called up, getting a quick push, then being forgotten, a la Big E & the first time they tried Bo Dallas.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I love the way Triple H is letting one or two NXT matches on the normal shows to give you a taste of what is on the network. I just ordered the network this last week and I have to say I didn't care for NXT before I saw this last Raw, but now I am hooked and can't wait for the PPV this Thursday.

spoonz

Quiz Detective
Just started catching up on RAW from the past few weeks. It's becoming more apparent that Reigns isn't ready for that big push to beat Lesnar at WM31. Cena burying Bray wasn't needed at all and that little quip about Taker on Monday rubbed me the wrong way although I'm sure it wasn't meant that way.

Please get rid of the Bellas.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
NXT is HHH's gift to wrestling fans.

NXT is what should of happened instead of the Raw/Smackdown brands bs. I wish they'd make another developmental school either on the West Coast or to the north.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Just started catching up on RAW from the past few weeks. It's becoming more apparent that Reigns isn't ready for that big push to beat Lesnar at WM31. Cena burying Bray wasn't needed at all and that little quip about Taker on Monday rubbed me the wrong way although I'm sure it wasn't meant that way.

Please get rid of the Bellas.
When the Bellas come on me and the wife just play this on repeat
This has got to be one of the worst angles ever that never gets a remote reaction from the crowd. I don't know who they are blowing backstage, but it must be high up for them to still be on TV with their terrible acting.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Watched tonight's TNA, fast forwarded through everything except Jessicka Havok's app wrenches and the tag main event

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
Cena burying Bray wasn't needed at all and that little quip about Taker on Monday rubbed me the wrong way although I'm sure it wasn't meant that way.

I totally agree about the quip about taker. WWE is totally mishandling Cena after that match with Brock. Cena should have been no where near TV for a few weeks after that. He should've been laid up in a hospital bed next to Taker. At least don't let him no sell the match with Brock and easily defeat someone the week after. Are we to believe Lesnar's suplexes don't hurt THAT much? Oh well, at the very least, it puts some doubt into who is winning at NoC, which is good.

I don't know who they are blowing backstage

Really? Jon Cena & Daniel Bryan...

I like the feud, but man, they can't act at all. They. TALK. Like this? so it is really hard to figure out what they are trying to say. Thankfully, Steph is there to direct traffic...

I can't wait for Sept 21 though. NJPW's Destruction night 1 (with Maximo!), Chikara's King of Trios finals and Night of Champions, whose card looks good despite the terrible build. I just hope I can stay up all day.

WWE is doing a lot of positives though, even if he isn't wrestling, we finally get to see KENTA tonight (his style is kick). The mid card belts are getting decent feuds. The Rhodes brothers could be tag champs again!

Last edited:

spoonz

Quiz Detective
I actually think that this Bellas angle is all Stephanie. I don't see why they're allowing this shit to continue its annoying as hell.

Sad to hear Sean O'Haire committed suicide. I really liked his Devil's Advocate promos from way back when, kinda reminds me of Bray Wyatt.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I always thought Sean O'Haire had a lot of potential but was never properly utilized, and then he had the motorcycle accident right when he was starting to finally get pushed. Sad.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Does WWE really expect the Night of Champions crowd to buy the Rhodes brothers as Heels?

Doesn't seem likely to me.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I actually think that this Bellas angle is all Stephanie. I don't see why they're allowing this shit to continue its annoying as hell.

Sad to hear Sean O'Haire committed suicide. I really liked his Devil's Advocate promos from way back when, kinda reminds me of Bray Wyatt.

Great vignette(s).

5+ Hours of programming a week, you'd think that we would get more vignettes and out of the ring promos.
Nope.

Last edited:

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Really? Jon Cena & Daniel Bryan...

I like the feud, but man, they can't act at all. They. TALK. Like this? so it is really hard to figure out what they are trying to say. Thankfully, Steph is there to direct traffic...

I can't wait for Sept 21 though. NJPW's Destruction night 1 (with Maximo!), Chikara's King of Trios finals and Night of Champions, whose card looks good despite the terrible build. I just hope I can stay up all day.

WWE is doing a lot of positives though, even if he isn't wrestling, we finally get to see KENTA tonight (his style is kick). The mid card belts are getting decent feuds. The Rhodes brothers could be tag champs again!

Well duh, I know they are LITERALLY blowing someone backstage, but surly Vince can see how flat this shit is going and needs to pull it. That's what makes me believe this is Stephine's little baby and won't let it die.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Kalisto/Samuray Del Sol is one of the most fun guys to watch in all of wrestling. That little dude goes like his ass is on fire non-stop and Sin Cara version Hunico is sooo much better than the original in every way. Hoping that the Ascension is moving up to the main roster now, those guys are great.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Kalisto/Samuray Del Sol is one of the most fun guys to watch in all of wrestling. That little dude goes like his ass is on fire non-stop and Sin Cara version Hunico is sooo much better than the original in every way. Hoping that the Ascension is moving up to the main roster now, those guys are great.
But will people accept Sin Cara again in the main roster who don't know he is played by a different person? It seems like they blew it with the last one and I would much rather have a new character.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
But will people accept Sin Cara again in the main roster who don't know he is played by a different person? It seems like they blew it with the last one and I would much rather have a new character.

With The Lucha Dragons being the NXT Tag Champs now they can stay down there a while and maybe redo the look for Cara some.

Holy shit NXT has done it again with their live event. That was just ridiculously good with the opener, womens match, and main event. There is just so much talent there it's scary and now with Hideo Itami (KENTA), Devitt, and Steen joining the mix I may need to make some drives to central Florida to catch some NXT shows.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Damn amazing show tonight. I wish they'd do more of these NXT PPV quality shows. The normal shows are worth watching but these past two Takeovers have been nothing short of amazing. Better then most of the shit that I've watched on Raw since getting back into wrestling!