Who had the idea to close the Support forum?

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
So totday i wanted to See if there are any New Updates including description for my terraonion Products.... And have to see the forum is down and moved to discord

Why? Dont like it, i think this is one of the worst decision a Company can do

https://forums.terraonion.com/

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
So totday i wanted to See if there are any New Updates including description for my terraonion Products.... And have to see the forum is down and moved to discord

Why? Dont like it, i think this is one of the worst decision a Company can do

https://forums.terraonion.com/

You mean a company like Terraonion taking away an avenue of support for paying customers, leaving them blowing in the breeze??? I am SHOCKED, sir!

/s

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Well yes i didnt wanted to be this direct, it is exactly What you say, maybe this was the last thing i needed to never buy anything from terraonion again

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Offical= faster and better support ..... ????
inoffical= remove proof of lousy hardware issues support

The sad thing is, all the information given from other ppl there is lost aswell.

I guess some ppl can make nice products but dont know how to run a busyness/ company.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I found this confusing as well. I’m not a fan of Discord at all.

same, not a fan - it seems like they just are understaffed and don't wanna deal with the mountain of customer service they get inundated with. Only so much Todd can do and they aren't hiring anyone else I'd imagine.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I noticed this recently and it's not that I ever posted there however all of the information that was present is now completely fucking gone. Discord is a pain in the ass and their entire feed is full of people asking google-esque questions.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
So, this is a real thing? The support forum is just gone? Does anybody from TO want to chime in on this?

To somebody like me who has been on the fence deciding between the Darksoft cart and the NeoSD Pro, this doesn't look good. I could go get on AP and message Darksoft right now or, failing that, get answers from a forum full of people.

I'm really curious to know what the objective here was.