SNK vs. Capcom: The MotM rated for Switch in Korea

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Nice! Thanks, BlackaneseNinja. This game needs to be played and enjoyed by a wider audience. Easily my favorite of the SNK/Capcom cross over projects by a wide margin. And, if Capcom is in on the gig for licensing purposes, and it sells well, we may see more of these crossover games being revived.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
No question. Of all the SvC/CvS stuff, the puny little Neo Geo Pocket Match of the Millennium is by far the most well put together with the card games being a distant second. If SNK hadn’t gone out of business in the middle of Chaos it would have been amazing.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Wish we could get Hori or somebody (Ben Heck, where ya at?) to make a L Switch pad, w/ the clicky NGPC thumb stick.

The short throw, and easy-peasy hitting of all corners of that stick, make fighters a treat.

My most beastly ‘gief, is MotM ‘gief...in no small part, to the NGPC stick.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Yeah, MotM ‘Gief is insane. I almost consider it cheating. Non-buffered standing SPDs all day like it’s nothing...the code is a big part of that but the stick rules. I can’t seriously imagine myself buying this when I have real NGP stuff.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
The game is glued to my ngpc. Nice to see it get outside recognition. Think I'm going to play it tonight.

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
Wish we could get Hori or somebody (Ben Heck, where ya at?) to make a L Switch pad, w/ the clicky NGPC thumb stick.

The short throw, and easy-peasy hitting of all corners of that stick, make fighters a treat.

My most beastly ‘gief, is MotM ‘gief...in no small part, to the NGPC stick.

I’ll keep buying these on the Switch but Jesus Christ I fucking hate playing on the “button” D-pad. Fighting games are fucking unbearable, but I keep buying them.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Very cool news, thanks for the share! This and the Card Fighters games both saw quite a bit of playtime with my Neo Pocket. Such a solid little handheld.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
If it has an online mode it will quickly become super popular with all the lads.