NCI Fast Strikers

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
Does anyone know if NCI ever made a version of Fast Strikers? I can’t any info on the internet about it. Thanks.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
No bootlegs exist of NGDEV games outside of the original Last Hope.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Last Hope got a CD release, though, I think. Although, I don't think the Pink Bullets variant did.

There's a US copy of Fast Striker on Ebay for $1000 right now with a "Make an Offer" option. I bet you could grab it for $950 or so if you're quick. The other one floating around I've seen is on Suruga-ya, but it's $1600.

Edit: Saw one on Yahoo Japan for $1300 this morning as well.

Last edited:

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
Got it. Thanks guys. I was actually asking about the one eBay as he says in his description that it was an NCI version and I didn’t think that was accurate. I had put in a question to the seller about it.

I appreciate all the responses.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Awesome! Enjoy it. I almost jumped on it, but I scored a complete (pristine) copy of Gunlord the other day so I decided not to bankrupt myself. lol

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
Awesome! Enjoy it. I almost jumped on it, but I scored a complete (pristine) copy of Gunlord the other day so I decided not to bankrupt myself. lol

Thanks man. I’ve really enjoyed the other Neo Geo Dev shooters so I’m looking forward to this one as well. The seller accepted my offer of $900 and I had eBay bucks that were expiring worth $107 so not a bad deal overall.