Sun Shine / Block Paradise on eBay

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You can’t send $100k through Zelle.
Over $8k, the bank may ask you where the money come from and other questions suspecting money laundering.

Plz. You have to appear at an airport with a duralumin briefcase handcuffed for your wrist.

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Evil Wasabi, despite the travel restrictions, you’re giving here another way to catch the attention during these difficult times. :D

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
What is the TLDR version of this?

IpQUxl1.jpg

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I have no idea about judging legitimacy of protos, but for the record I did however just purchase three cabs from this seller and they arrived the day before yesterday in great condition. He also went out of his way and gave the third cab to the shipper before I had even paid for it (needed to wait for my next check) so I could get them all on the same shipment.

Last edited:

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
I bought that mvs copy of 99 from him for 40 bucks and he shipped it within the hour of me paying for it. If were coming clean here.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
It looks to me that the label isn't original and seems to be some sort of inkjet print job. The two SNK MVS protos I have look to be made on a copier and the paper is really soft. Both of mine are 1990, and you can see the wear on these compared to the auction. Would be helpful to see how the eproms are labeled, even if a photo was taken through the cart vents.

AOKhhKg.jpg

Btw, talking about REAL protos, does the マージャン学校スゴロク大会 version differ in any way from the final version of みなさんのおかげ様です! ? :-)

geladobom

War Room Troll
It looks to me that the label isn't original and seems to be some sort of inkjet print job. The two SNK MVS protos I have look to be made on a copier and the paper is really soft. Both of mine are 1990, and you can see the wear on these compared to the auction. Would be helpful to see how the eproms are labeled, even if a photo was taken through the cart vents.

AOKhhKg.jpg

016 - King of The Monsters - A Mahjong Game? Mahjong School Sugoroku Tournament?
006 - Riding Hero - Confirmed

Billy Pit List.

-edit-

LOL i just saw in the pic NGM instead of NGH. - They are both for neogeo.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
マージャン学校スゴロク大会 was simply the developement title for みなさんのおかげ様です!

Actually, if you like very complete titles, those are:

dev:
マージャン学校スゴロク大会
~みな様のおかげ様です~

fin:
みなさんのおかげ様です!
~大スゴロク大会~

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I've bought from this seller before and actually got a really good deal on a cart. Based on his real name that I see under the ebay purchase I'm under the impression that this person used to be on this forum but not anymore, there's an old forum post from 2012 where they went "nuclear" or something like that. Won't list their real name but the forum handle t_smallz has a lot of things that match up so if anyone remembers this guy from back in the day I think it's (probably) them.

Edit: It's most definitely the guy. I'm sure a lot of people will remember the craziness from back then.

Labia, pure Labia.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Btw, talking about REAL protos, does the マージャン学校スゴロク大会 version differ in any way from the final version of みなさんのおかげ様です! ? :-)

Not that I can tell. I thought I sent that to MAME, if not I'll find the rom again and send it to Haze.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Not that I can tell. I thought I sent that to MAME, if not I'll find the rom again and send it to Haze.

Thank you! We know that very game suffered the most troubled release history, most likely just because an unlicensed copycat of a quite famous TV show of its time (the MONOLIITH way), so maybe that's just a simple case of name alteration for copyright issues but hey... it's NEO·GEO after all, you never really know,right? :-)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I mean... Last Odyssey showing up on eBay was going to be what it took to get me back here.... Holy shit. So, probably not real. Right? Probably not, but he got positive feedback for Last Odyssey and Sun Shine from different eBay buyers, both with solid reps (210 and 338 feedback, respectively). I mean, holy shit. So, uh... Who bought these? T_Smallz, you dog!

geladobom

War Room Troll
I mean... Last Odyssey showing up on eBay was going to be what it took to get me back here.... Holy shit. So, probably not real. Right? Probably not, but he got positive feedback for Last Odyssey and Sun Shine from different eBay buyers, both with solid reps (210 and 338 feedback, respectively). I mean, holy shit. So, uh... Who bought these? T_Smallz, you dog!

Is there some more carts on ebay selling by this dudes already closed to check their pictures? I want their pictures to put in my book of neogeo folders.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
>video in french in same youtube channel

you guys make it too difficult to not be 2000% anti french.

Is that video actually from this year?
I guess file neo protos with Bigfoot and UFOs, I don't understand how someone can physically record a 240p video in 2021

It's to retain the big tymer status of something that frankly is just another mediocre puzzle game. Can't give away too many pixels... RGB capture? Forget about it chump.