Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A suggestion for PLASTIC MAKERS WOULD BE AES and MVS SLOT TOP SHELLS

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEAR View Post
    I'm thinking the no 'NO BIG DEAL METHOD' would be for slot units is plexiglass and standoffs and be done with it.
    That's the most economical and simple road to take at this time beacuse I am 100% anti-metal casing.
    BB
    FYI. My acrylic plates donít require the metal shell. I just designed around it but they go on the 2 or 4 slot regardless. But of course my plastic plates are heavy too.

As for the AES system shell, I thought about trying to make a repro. But I lost the bid on a dead system that had a nice shell. Now if someone has a nice cheap shell I could buy to do some tests Iím all ears. [emoji1]
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" -- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science

http://www.cpscodex.com/img/NG_banner_uncle_sam.png

-----Jamma-Nation-X MVS Price Guide ----- mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide ----- NeoGeoKult Price Guides (Euro) -----

For the latest 3d printing and laser projects check Instagram: @Lions3D

SHOCKbox Developer
    I didn't know you made plates for multi's.How heavy are they compared to the metal and where can I see them?
    Would a damaged AES case( top and bottom of course) be of any use to you? Just cover the postage and I beleieve I have on that's intact enough but I have to double check.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by lions3 View Post
    FYI. My acrylic plates don’t require the metal shell. I just designed around it but they go on the 2 or 4 slot regardless. But of course my plastic plates are heavy too.

As for the AES system shell, I thought about trying to make a repro. But I lost the bid on a dead system that had a nice shell. Now if someone has a nice cheap shell I could buy to do some tests I’m all ears. [emoji1]
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

bigbearatdreamamusement.net replace "at" with an "@"

I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the (EST 2001) 8 - 9 years I did it.
    http://www.dreamamusement.net/photos/sth.gif is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEAR View Post
    I didn't know you made plates for multi's.How heavy are they compared to the metal and where can I see them?
    Would a damaged AES case( top and bottom of course) be of any use to you? Just cover the postage and I beleieve I have on that's intact enough but I have to double check.
    BB
    Cool man. Just sent you a PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" -- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science

http://www.cpscodex.com/img/NG_banner_uncle_sam.png

-----Jamma-Nation-X MVS Price Guide ----- mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide ----- NeoGeoKult Price Guides (Euro) -----

For the latest 3d printing and laser projects check Instagram: @Lions3D

SHOCKbox Developer
    I'm going to return your PM as soon as I get finished rummaging through my tech junkyard just to make sure I have something you can use ,pretty sure but just have to double check.
    I was also thinking somebody may be able to make some money off of making CPS2 cases.The cost would probably be astronomical to reproduce those due to their size. I have one now with like this dark residue on it and it's cracking in some spots internally...on second thought ,those particular cases are too oversized and I may forego using that altogether as well.I just store it off to the side just to have it if I decide to get rid of it which is unlikely.
    BB
    Quote Originally Posted by lions3 View Post
    Cool man. Just sent you a PM.
    In case of 'PM BOX FULL ANXIETY' , E-MAIL ME

bigbearatdreamamusement.net replace "at" with an "@"

I'd like to sincerely THANK everybody that supported SHOCKbox over the (EST 2001) 8 - 9 years I did it.
    http://www.dreamamusement.net/photos/sth.gif is stocking the SHOCKbox right now!! They also have a huge library of SHOCKbox inserts for DL and or printing.
    LE GEEK SHOCKbox inserts

I'm not protecting myself from you....I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM ME.
    SKYWAY PRO Keep this a secret!

Thread Information