NeoSaveKeepa - a case for your NeoSaveMasta memory card

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Hola!

I've designed this 3d printable case for the NeoSaveMasta memory cards that Turfy builds.

It has a steel hinge pin and magnets in each corner to keep it securely closed.

I've shipped a couple off to Turf for his thoughts on the fitment of the NSM and to see how well his older cards fit in it. I'll make any adjustments needed based off his feedback. I can't guarantee it will end up fitting his older cards, but any of the ones from the last several years shouldn't be an issue.

It will be an open source design for anyone to make their own from and I will have them for sale at https://retrofrog.net

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Wait where's your save masta case? You don't have one? Are you even a real Neo Geo gamer!?

To avoid a situation like that you need a NeoSaveKeepa so I would strongly suggest we all get them.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Wait where's your save masta case? You don't have one? Are you even a real Neo Geo gamer!?

To avoid a situation like that you need a NeoSaveKeepa so I would strongly suggest we all get them.

I don’t even have a SaveMasta. I always miss the bus on their production runs. I guess I’m not a real Neo Geo gamer after all... :(

Maybe I’ll buy one of these NeoSaveKeepa’s so I can have the illusion of being a real Neo Geo gamer.

Lord Igniz

n00b
Looks like good work. Too bad those SaveMastas haven't been in stock for over a year now. I literally check the neogeofanclub website each week for an update, but no go. Could really use one.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Looks dope! I just keep mine in the slot, but love the design on this.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don’t even have a SaveMasta. I always miss the bus on their production runs. I guess I’m not a real Neo Geo gamer after all... :(

Maybe I’ll buy one of these NeoSaveKeepa’s so I can have the illusion of being a real Neo Geo gamer.

I'm going to be bold here and expose myself as a fellow SaveMasta-less individual. Worse yet I only have a dead OG memory card....

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I do have a few of them. NTM also made me these nice low profile one's that fit in my 2 slot memory card and don't stick out. I use a credit card plastic sleeve to protect them when not in use. They also work for Pc Engine hu cards.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Very cool. Stupid question but the magnets won't affect the circuitry in any way?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
No. Fram isn’t affected by magnetism.

Lord Igniz

n00b
I just realized that the 2020 NeoSaveMastas went on sale December 23rd. I had no clue they went up that day. Of course, they sold out within the hour. Dang. I'll definitely buy a case once I finally get my hands on one of these elusive cards!