Metal Slug 2 CD except it has 80s rock and pop

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
This is a product of my boredom. I was thinking about how a serious game like Metal Slug would be with a soundtrack that didn't really fit the game. That progressed from adding totally unfitting music like Enya to actually trying to put together a soundtrack that I'd like to listen to while playing. I put together a replacement soundtrack full of 80s rock and pop classics that I personally enjoy. Now you can jam out in a different way while playing Metal Slug 2 on your Neo Geo CD.

I won't spoil what tunes I added in. You'll have to find out for yourself. :glee:

Happy listening!

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1BDTT8D5BitmYEc0Ttj3wRkWRAQyP2cJt&export=download

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
you better have used the turbo patch for this. I'm gonna burn a CD right now!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
you better have used the turbo patch for this. I'm gonna burn a CD right now!

It’s not patched since the turbo mod borks debug/unibios autofire from my tests. I’ll leave that up to the person who downloads it. The ISO can be patched as usual with no issues from the CD tracks being replaced.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Release this out on file sharing sites as a MS2 "early build"... Just wait until all the eBay sellers start to pop up saying they are selling a "development copy"...

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
It’s not patched since the turbo mod borks debug/unibios autofire from my tests. I’ll leave that up to the person who downloads it. The ISO can be patched as usual with no issues from the CD tracks being replaced.

Neat. Actually I did try this out and the soundtrack was surprisingly fitting, I just can't get past the second level, I had consistent I/O errors every time it tried to load the third level. Not sure if this is my burn's fault though.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Neat. Actually I did try this out and the soundtrack was surprisingly fitting, I just can't get past the second level, I had consistent I/O errors every time it tried to load the third level. Not sure if this is my burn's fault though.

That’s odd. I burnt my copy straight from this iso/cue with no issues. I can always try reuploading it to see if that’s the issue.