Mr. Bojangles restarted collection.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
...but when Mr. Bojangles told a story about how he acquired his collection from his dead friend's mother, the mood in the room turned heavy. Somebody should write a song about this.

So what part exactly made your vagina bleed, the fact that I got the games cheap, or that a dead friends mom gave me a good deal?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Easy... I just followed the hint left by LoneSage regarding your alias, listened to Walker's song, discovered the story behind it and paraphrased parts I liked. The rest, including you, the necro-brodeal or your retarded collection: IDGAF. We all got our own retarded drama collections. Stick around, some day you may add yours, too.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So what part exactly made your vagina bleed, the fact that I got the games cheap, or that a dead friends mom gave me a good deal?

Where you at motherfucker? I'll make you eat your own teeth and you'll be glad I'd leave it at that. You lucky your state's a fucking joke otherwise I'd fuck you up.

edit: you go after ollie, then fuck you.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Relax, no one is jealous of your ill-gotten haunted crappy video game collection.

We just think you are a shitty person.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Where you at motherfucker? I'll make you eat your own teeth and you'll be glad I'd leave it at that. You lucky your state's a fucking joke otherwise I'd fuck you up.

edit: you go after ollie, then fuck you.
Wow, such a tough guy. Must be a real thrill to type all that from the safety of mama's basement. It's okay, they stock tampons at every grocery store.