Mr. Bojangles restarted collection.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
So yeah, I have a laughable collection now, along with crappy bedsheets according to another member, but I had to sell about 40 of my AES games because of financial reasons. I was recently able to restart collecting but it ain't going as fast as I'd like it to because I'm also buying early first editions of Stephen King Doubleday books, which can be quite pricey nowadays. Anyways, I figured I'd show what I have and go along as I add to it.20201210_071353.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
At a quick glance I mistook the word “restarted” for “retarded”. Eagerly jumped into the thread only to find out it was about a bunch Neo Geo games...with no retards to be found.

Disappointing.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
At a quick glance I mistook the word “restarted” for “retarded”. Eagerly jumped into the thread only to find out it was about a bunch Neo Geo games...with no retards to be found.

Disappointing.

Everyone is this thread is a retard, except me...

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I wouldn’t call a collection with the last blade 1 and metal slug 4 laughable in any way.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
If I had to do it all over again now I'd go mvs.
Nice collection, so far.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Decent titles there. I sold my AES and games a few years ago and I don’t think I’d ever tread that path again. But props for doing it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
More like a fuckin jumble of games than a collection!

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
The Metal Slug 4 is the only uncommon title. Even I have most of these. But good luck.

Missile

Another Striker
Great move getting back into collecting Neo Geo again. Liking Fatal Fury Special and Last Blade especially.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Well Slug 4 is a laughably shitty game...

Good old neo-geo.com, only here would people have ridiculously high standards for games that are still massively better than 90% than a lot of other games.

Metal slug 4 and 5 are absolutely fine, they get the metal slug job done, not actually bad in any way. Although 5 does at times feel like a dirty rom hack, but it’s still a fun game.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So yeah, I have a laughable collection now, along with crappy bedsheets according to another member, but I had to sell about 40 of my AES games because of financial reasons. I was recently able to restart collecting but it ain't going as fast as I'd like it to because I'm also buying early first editions of Stephen King Doubleday books, which can be quite pricey nowadays. Anyways, I figured I'd show what I have and go along as I add to it.View attachment 58518

that is not a very good collection, please try harder.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I think you need more games from a dead persons collection, man. That would up your status by at least 200%.

Any Slug is bucks in the current market, though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You picked a great time to start recollecting AES games.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...but when Mr. Bojangles told a story about how he acquired his collection from his dead friend's mother, the mood in the room turned heavy. Somebody should write a song about this.