Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
20190116_113741.jpg

Last edited:

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
The UAE leaders from left to right: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Naya.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
That office looks as if it was built into an oil tank.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
The fact that no one is mentioning Chris Ray just sliding into this thread is crazy to me.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I wouldn't put it past him to ask for more neo geo games, but my tin foil hat would point to a version of KOF XIII. Bet he was bummed his favorite character didn't get in and demands he does. Then the trillion dollar question would be who is the Saudi prince's favorite character? My vote is for Geese Howard.

geladobom

War Room Troll
alahlalalalalaaaaaaah!!! :eek_2:
I do not care.

More focus on the old MVS NeoGeo.
Just Maybe SNK Saudi Arabia interrested in to release the Warlocks of Fates i'm in.

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

When I first started reading this story it didn't take long for me to wonder how much you two must worry about being dipped in acid for selling bootleg shit to murderous dictators with thin skin and seemingly endless thirst for vengeance...when I saw you post this picture I was reminded that guys like you never see it coming until the end. You'll be in the vat already before you realize its happening and you will have loved the whole trip, flipping off the "haters" even as just a skeleton.

I may be wrong though. This image looks like it was taken on a prison-grade burner phone. Oh my, is this snapshot taken from the single peephole in your prison box in this guy’s office? Are you a prisoner of this gentleman? Oh shit! Someone call the US State Department, ChrisR is a prisoner in the UAE!!!

Last edited:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Why is there a mirror blocking the view under the desk?

The drawers are also facing the wrong direction if the back of the desk is to the wall. So much of this picture makes little sense. Not that anything related to this deal, Dion, or Chris R makes much sense to begin with...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The drawers are also facing the wrong direction if the back of the desk is to the wall. So much of this picture makes little sense. Not that anything related to this deal, Dion, or Chris R makes much sense to begin with...
It's not even a desk. It's just a wood plank supported between two filing cabinets. Talk about cheap.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Who has a mirror in front of their desk?

It’s a two-way mirror with a camera behind it...perfect setup for inconspicuously filming people’s crotches.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
This is fucking disappointing. I know SNK is no longer the company we grew with, but wholly fuck. I’m not saying I won’t buy SNK shit anymore because I’d be a huge hypocrite, but supporting what’s left of the company is going to line the pocket of one of the worlds biggest despots. All the shit I buy comes from China anyways and directly lines the pockets of the CCP, but SNK being majority owned by MBS is on a whole new level. Maybe Lukashenko is available to buy Sega’s arcade business and keep it afloat for a few more years.

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
Salman also owns millions of shares of Take-Two, EA and Activision, so anyone protesting SNK right now would also have to be crossing a lot of other games off their lists.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I just caught this news bit today. I just don't care anymore, honestly. The classic SNK I love isn't the SNK of today. Same with Capcom or any other legacy arcade manufacturer still around since the golden days. I could complain about the ownership/ethics of the majority stakeholders of just about every major entertainment brand these days, but at the end of the day we're still going to buy their shit. 😮‍💨