Oh wow, this is really amazing. Thanks a lot for the share. :buttrock:

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Works with MODE, check the dc talk foruns, there's another link with MODE fixed

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Cool seeing these Atomiswave games make it to the DC. Kudos to those putting in the work.

Said it before and I'll say it again, NGBC is a very underrated game, and my personal favorite fighter SNK released during the 00s. Shame it didn't get as much love as it should. I remain hopeful for a proper sequel, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Cool seeing these Atomiswave games make it to the DC. Kudos to those putting in the work.

Said it before and I'll say it again, NGBC is a very underrated game, and my personal favorite fighter SNK released during the 00s. Shame it didn't get as much love as it should. I remain hopeful for a proper sequel, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

amen!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Stupid question but since this is GDI format, can this be burned and played on DC?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Do these gdi files work with gdemu or just Mode?

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior

Honestly has the most diverse SNK cast even if it is mostly the favorites from each series.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Do these gdi files work with gdemu or just Mode?
From what I have read, the gdi files work with any Dreamcast ODE (gdemu, mode, usb-gdrom). I have a usb-gdrom installed in one of my Dreamcasts, so I plan to try some of these out on that system.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
From what I have read, the gdi files work with any Dreamcast ODE (gdemu, mode, usb-gdrom). I have a usb-gdrom installed in one of my Dreamcasts, so I plan to try some of these out on that system.

I've bought a Japanese DC to upgrade with HDMI and I'll also install an ODE on it when I do it, so it's good to know that I have choices.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
I love NGBC. Along with Metal Slug 6 it’s probably my favorite game on the Atomiswave.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
I like how this is happening, normally I'm not for stuff like this but considering how hard atomiswave stuff is to find and how annoying the actual hardware is I'm glad there's an alternative outside of a netdimm naomi setup.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Funny I feel the exact opposite. One of my least fav SNK fighters. Funny how that works