NeoSd Pro MVS no serial? No manual?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I received my cart in the mail today. There was no paper which listed the serial number. There was a small sticker where the board contacts were ( contained numbers and barcode), but when I tired to register with that number the Terraonion site said that the serial does not exist.

Where is the serial number for the cart?

Also no manual was included.

Is this normal?

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
There was a sticker on my SD slot on my normal NeoSD. You can also look up the serial number in the menu when you fire it up.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
They have serial stickers on the cart boards themselves. I dunno if opening would void the warranty, but that’s an option.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Thanks guys found it. I thought you had to download the firmware before it would fire up.

So, they installed it beforehand? Guessing if/when they post an update, it will automatically overide the old version?

First time buying a Terraonion product and not having a manual kinda is like diving in blind.

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
When you receive it brand new, it's normally already updated. Received my Mode some days ago and it had the newest firmware. They don't update their stuff that regularly though.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The manual is just a download on their site, future firmwares will be there too.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Thanks for the help dudes !

Loving this cart so far.