Snow Bros board oddity

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I have a Snow Bros board that if I play it on a supergun it doesn't offer me the chance to continue. If I put the board into a cabinet I can continue?

I know...get better and I wouldn't have to worry.

Does this have something to do a coin counter being in line?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
tried it on a Sega Boardmaster and Sigma Raijin...

cabinet is a generic z back

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Not familiar with this board per se, but did you check the game assignments? Could be that the supergun is defaulting the settings in the board. Otherwise I'd just hook up the coin counter line and see if that changes anything.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
iirc, you have to have coins already inserted before you die as there's no continue screen unless coins are already inserted. If you die and zero coins are in, it's just game over.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
iirc, you have to have coins already inserted before you die as there's no continue screen unless coins are already inserted. If you die and zero coins are in, it's just game over.

SOB! that is absolutely the case here! I wonder what other games do this trickery...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I had to learn to try and 1cc Ghosts n Goblins, I didn’t know you could continue until I was in my 30s lol

Supposedly you have to have credits already in and then to continue you press both buttons then start.