Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on the value of King Of Fighters 2000 English AES ?

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyWarbler View Post
    You can't afford the game if you have to ask yourself this question. You would be better off buying a flashcart and playing the games with your son instead of trying to build him a portfolio of video games. Keeping games at collector's grades is a PITA and takes up a lot of space. Odds are your son isn't going to care enough about the systems when you pass on and simply sell them off. Skip that step by dumping the money into an investment account or trust in his name.
    This should be an auto reply for anyone that mentions leaving their games to their children. They are not going to give a fuck, and your collections will be a burden to them when you pass.

Friend me on Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    This should be an auto reply for anyone that mentions leaving their games to their children. They are not going to give a fuck, and your collections will be a burden to them when you pass.
    Absolutely, sell them and give them cash instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyWarbler View Post
    You can't afford the game if you have to ask yourself this question. You would be better off buying a flashcart and playing the games with your son instead of trying to build him a portfolio of video games. Keeping games at collector's grades is a PITA and takes up a lot of space. Odds are your son isn't going to care enough about the systems when you pass on and simply sell them off. Skip that step by dumping the money into an investment account or trust in his name.
    I agree. I can't imagine the sacrifice of space even in my house, which is pretty big. It's aesthetically sad to have a stack of old school games. Kids don't play that. They just want their ipad or their iphones. I feel bad for kids whose parents are hoisting this "old school" shit on them. It ain't like when parents introduced their kids to Bowie and the Rolling Stones, where at least the kids would be able to share that appreciation of the music with other music lovers. These classic games are a door into vacuum.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I agree. I can't imagine the sacrifice of space even in my house, which is pretty big. It's aesthetically sad to have a stack of old school games. Kids don't play that. They just want their ipad or their iphones. I feel bad for kids whose parents are hoisting this "old school" shit on them. It ain't like when parents introduced their kids to Bowie and the Rolling Stones, where at least the kids would be able to share that appreciation of the music with other music lovers. These classic games are a door into vacuum.
    You can barely share these games with someone in their early 20's let alone the kids of today.

My kids could not care less about old video games. If it isn’t Minecraft or fortnite or whatever it doesn’t matter because it isn’t online.

New Challenger

you do not know what i can and cannot afford. other than that thanks for your input
    Members I've Bought Or Sold :
    Neodogg , Whitey , Joe McCabe , Freelancer , DJDelly , TheWorm2 , DarthMagnus , Kof_Fanatik , HitmanXLT , Vanillathunder , ...

New Challenger

i did not purchase. Just trying to be informed. Only seeking info
    Neodogg , Whitey , Joe McCabe , Freelancer , DJDelly , TheWorm2 , DarthMagnus , Kof_Fanatik , HitmanXLT , Vanillathunder , ...

New Challenger

My son is 19 and we collect together. So that may be true with most not the case here

New Challenger

i have decided to just buy the Japanese version. Just wanted input.

H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad

What about people who's children die before they do?

Mickey's Coach

Quote Originally Posted by HMG View Post
    What about people who's children die before they do?
    Sell their shitty games and buy home carts with the money?
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad

Quote Originally Posted by redfield0009 View Post
    Sell their shitty games and buy home carts with the money?
    Your kids were probably no great shucks anyway

Thread Information