You are walking down an empty alley at night when a stranger grabs you from behind and...

What is your decision?

• Total voters

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
In actuality, Ninja Combat was probably the first Neo Geo game I ever played. And, I'm sorry to say it, but Sengoku kinda sucks, so Ninja Combat.

Missile

Another Striker
I never play games on emulation so I haven't played either but I have watched a video of both and Ninja Combat looks better. And I don't want to die

I feel like if you had changed "bullet to the head" to "to be f*****" up the ass".... then more people would have chosen a game here

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I feel like if you had changed "bullet to the head" to "to be f*****" up the ass".... then more people would have chosen a game here

I'm not sure you understand this forum very well.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I’m way too modest to have sex in public. Actually that’s not true - but that’s a story for another thread...

Shmuppy

Banned
Sengoku, love those bizarre bonus stages. Got it for dirt cheap when I started with the AES in 2006. It was my second AES game. <3

The game is stiff as hell but the artwork and music makes it so good. I love Sengoku. It has soul to it.

This:

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ninja Combat always!

First Neo Game I ever played. Sengoku was in the 4-slot as well, but I always went back to Ninja Combat. That soundtrack!